Thread: so i was wondering if...

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar

so i was wondering if...

i was wondering if any one else feels the same way i do when you see a good looking GG in amazing clothes and you wish could have those same exact clothes she does?

Smile wondering

Yes,the good thing about the wife knowing Racquel is she knows that I am looking at the clothes and the shoes and not the woman.

Banned Read only
    Depends if they would fit me/suit me or not.

Yes, I feel the same way

And I can include good make-up and hair, and special attention to the shoes and nail color. And I can't limit it to GG's. I have seen some great outfits at a local Portland TG friendly club, Embers.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racquel View Post
    Yes,the good thing about the wife knowing Racquel is she knows that I am looking at the clothes and the shoes and not the woman.
    It took my wife a while to realize it, but now she knows that when I am checking out ggs that I am admiring the clothes she is wearing and wondering if they'd fit me!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have copied the style of a few.

Yes I have my wife has even called my eye to it.
    Angie

Don't even get me started! If I had 25 Cents for every time I wished I was a certain female that just went past me, or even just to have their clothes and such, I would be rich!

...because I can!
    Paradise City...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    constantly...when I see an outfit that works well on a GG I sometimes don't even remember her...but the sight of the outfit stays with me.

Former Member
    I am always getting ideas for clothing and makeup from GGs I see. It gives me something else to look at when I'm checking out a beautiful woman.

[SIZE=4]I have been known to simply ask them where they got that really sharp outfit, and then beat feet to that store with cash in hand. But then, I'm easy that way..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile Wondering

[SIZE="3"]Like a lot of us...I also check out what GG's are wearing ( and how they do their makeup and hair )..There have been a lot of instances where I've seen a particlarly well dressed GG walk by with really aweful makeup....I've had to restrain myself on more than one occasion from grabbing her and shaking her by the shoulders and scraping off the offending colors and trying to show her how she NEEDs to do her makeup in a more flattering way...But then again..[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by xoAmandaxo85 View Post
    i was wondering if any one else feels the same way i do when you see a good looking GG in amazing clothes and you wish could have those same exact clothes she does?
    Duh?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Actually just happened to me for the first time today. Wife and I were walking on the boardwalk and passed a gg in a really nice black dress, and rather than thinking "ooh, she's hot!", I thought "ooh! that would look pretty good on me!".

Of course, it never hurts that my wife is generally checking out the girls right alongside me

Quote Originally Posted by CadyCD View Post
    Don't even get me started! If I had 25 Cents for every time I wished I was a certain female that just went past me, or even just to have their clothes and such, I would be rich!
    I thought I was the only one. I'm still in the closet about my CDing. One of my co-workers always wears the nices tops. I would love to ask her about them one day. I'm constantly peaking at her and complimenting her outfits. Nothing has been said, but I'm sure she sees me looking. I give her teenage daughter a top I bought that was too small. I told her it was from my sister.

Yes, of course. Don't we all feel that way!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes and no.

I DO admire attractive women. I usually get to what they r wearing eventually.
    However, I'm frustrated when I consider trying to look like them. The pretty ones have long waists, slim arms and necks, narrow ribs and dainty hands and feet.

I could wear their outfits, but the resulting look could NEVER be the same!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

so I was wondering if...

I do it all the time and my wife accepts that I am checking out the clothes and really not the body in them cause I do it for all shapes and sizes of woman. I have asked woman "where did you get that outfit" or "those shoes" on many occassions. I have also said to them, I have the same shoes or dress and I just love them. It really gets some looks of all kinds, and is very fun to do. I say it a lot about shoes since i am kind of a shoe aholic.

Wow! Do I ever. I love watching a well dressed woman and thinking how great it would be to look like that. Even worse I will see a well dressed dummy in a store window and think "If I buy that it will really look great on me". But then reality sets in and I think of me dressed in that gorgous outfit and almost roll on the sidewalk and roar with hilarious laughter. That imaginary mirror has saved me a lot of money.

Vieja

I am guilty also. Let's also add that sometimes we wish we had her body to show off those clothes.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Everytime..

I like a good looking women, but I notice myself looking at the outfit and wanting to wear it myself more than anything.

I Would think more women would go out with CD'ers because we are less likely to cheat on our SO's and we would be more appreciative of them. So to all you GG's out there who want someone who will not cheat on you, find a Crossdresser to love. Kim

I dont find i do that. I like what i like, and i dont see many women around wearing that.
    What i would say makes me stop and look, is a woman who just seems to wear her outfit well...its not the clothes themselves, but some people just naturally seem to wear them with such style you just have to look.