Thread: Going Out Dress In The Day Time

Banned Read only

Going Out Dress In The Day Time

For us Cd's who do go out why is it that most of us only go out dress at night time and very little in the day if any.

I would go out in the day but very very little I just did not know were I want to go or do in the day, I would go out at night all the time because the clubs are open and I felt it was safer and easer to blend in and no one would read me at night as they would in the day.......but I was wrong.

I found my self dressing just to go out to the clubs and yes I love the clubs but that was all I was dressing for and buying cloths for, I did not have any day time cloths and the cloths I wear to the clubs were not the right cloths for the day.

So Cindy started to buy day time cloths because I want to go out in the day a lot more. some of you girls have been going out in the day time and I see what I have been missing a whole new world and it is great.

Cindy has been shopping at the same stores that I have been to in drab with no problem, the SA were very nice to me and very helpful........I keep asking my self do they know who I am.........I go every were as if I were in drab and it is just amazing.

I will say this you have to have a lot of confidences in your self when you go out that front door and you if are nerves it will show if they look at you do not turn away look back at them and just smile, if they talk to you talk clearly to them and if you get hit on ....be polite and keep smiling and a nice pair of sun glasses will not hurt.

Since I have been going out in the day time it is like I have started cross dressing all over, my eyes that have been close for some time are now open I thought I was have fun at first but now I know I am having a great time and loving it.........Cindy as been reborn.

LA CINDY LOVE

Good for you Cindy you go girl.
    Angie

Day time dressing was like going out for the first time all over again, now that I am out during the day crossdressed I feel like I belong, I hold my head high and I talk to peaple as if everything is normal. I now prefer day time dressing over night time, however I still enjoy being dressed at night also. I meet more women during the day than I do at night. So far being dressed during the day has been wonderful. sales peaple are wonderful. Daytime dressing is the ultimate.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Nothing beats than going out in the daytime in full dress and going shopping for clothes and looking for some new makeup.What a feeling it is to see yourself transformed into the beautiful woman you are

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I love going out during the daytime. I love to feel the sunlight and see it reflect off my hair and my jewelry. My very first public walk out was during daylight hours, and I wanted it that way.

There are plenty of things to do during the day when the night clubs are closed. Shopping of course. Lunch. Afternoon shows. Museums. The world is yours. Why wait until night to go out?
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I love the daytime just doing the everyday things although makes this all real for me, although not full time, for I do not dress at work, I dress as much as I can at other times. Confidence and mannerisms go a long way to help me blend and love the non-reactions I get. Check out my post of my past weekend trip. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...7&postcount=36 [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Yep, going out during the day is great!!! When I look back on my wife and I having a marriage ceremony with me dressed I recall when the photographer said for us to follow her out to the Las Vegas strip for some photos. I got a little nervous, as I am sure my wife did, as well. But it was fantastic!!! Half of Las Vegas (yes, I'm prone to a small bit of exaggeration) had to see us out there posing for this photo and that, but how freeing that experience truly was!!! I ended up going around dressed instead of changing!!!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Interesting idea! I think that for a lot of folks going out at night may have psychological implications.

Don't get me wrong, there are some practical reasons too; like that's when The Clubs are open, and that's when people aren't working and can get together.

But, the night also represents stealth and concealment. Think of all of The Horror/Suspense Stories you have read, almost all of them are time set during the night hours. It's a time for people to lurk, and hide, and conceal. It's a time for mystery.

Since a lot of us probably have an unconscious need to be mysterious and exotic.....there you are!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Going out dressed during the day

Since I retired, I nearly always go out during the day time. I meet friends for lunch or coffee, do some shopping, run other "errands", sometimes sit in a park by a lake. I go out dressed at night to go to something specific such as a concert or sometimes for dinner. I used to belong to Tri-Ess and another "T" group and their meetings/parties were at night.
    Hugs, Carole

[SIZE=4]Going out in the daytime has been a real eye-opener for me also. I love the flow of people and the freedom that it represents, we can go anywhere anytime.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It takes a whole new degree of confidence to approach and meet people and to fit into the activities.It also shows how much more comfortable you are with your crossdressing when you can just go out anytime you want.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]My opinion.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You are right about having day clothes and night clothes. It's a different look and it's not a bad idea to do your makeup differently in the daytime as well.
    I dressed at night so often that I started referring to myself as the vampire crossdresser. Not that I dont' like the dark version, but I do like the daytime as well. I'm solar powered and need the light at times.

Banned Read only

Is Going Out In The Day A Ture Test

I just love what you said Tamarv, going out dress is a eye open experience. If you have not gone out in dress in the day time you have no idea what you are missing.

LA CINDY LOVE

I have never been into the night scene. I don't care for clubs, dances and other things that seem to be exclusively at night. I have not been out enfemme at night, and not much in drab. I have hiked and backpacked enfemme, though the clothes are similar to mens, except for the bra and breast forms. I have eaten in fast food restaurants enfemme and even shopped at Lowes enfemme once, and driven from Greenville SC to N.O. La once enfemme. Mostly I am in the closet, but when I am away from home, Pamela gets to play, and has more fun than my male side ever has. I love daytime.

Pamela

I pretty much can only get out during the daytime.Most of my outfits are "secretary" style,and I really like being in a busy stores/offices area.I've been wanting to try to get to some of the local clubs around here sometime,and wear some evening clothes!I guess the "grass is always greener"!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

When I first started to go out, I went straight for the deep end, in that I usually go out during the daytime.

For each time I've been out at night ~ I've would have been out twenty times during the day.... and even at night I've been mostly to mainstream places.

I think day time is more fun and there's more to do (and buy!)

One good reason for night vs day is that the light is not as bright therefor defects are less obvious

I love going out in the day....

Last edited by Karren H; 07-20-2008 at 12:14 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE=4]Me too![/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I have been out very few times at night. Most trips were during the day. I have been out 7 times in the last 2 weeks. Twice I went to the club and hung out. The others were the usual visits to the thrift shops or other stores, grocery shopping, bike rides, visits to coffee shops.
    But-- I have an advantage in being the right size and shape.

Banned Read only

I Love To Shop

Let's see you girls out in the day and how nice you look.

LA CINDY LOVE
    Attached Images Attached Images

day time

It is hard to find a place to go to in the daytime fully dressed. Most women don't wear skirts or dresses when going out to the mall etc. Church on Sundays is the only time I find 30% of the ladies dressed nice so that I can blend in.

In the summer months in UK I would say about half the women are in skirts.
    I only go out in daytime. Naturally there is no scope for dressing very glamorously but then that is not my CD style. I love wandering town center streets as a casually dressed woman. There is more to do than at night and I don't find the bright light too revealing.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I am out dressed in the day time 5 days a week. It is more enjoyable and you can play the girly role more in the daytime,

Jennifer

I'm only a daytime person, and I go everywhere! Church, mall, restaurant, womens room and bathroom, etc. No night as I don't go to nightclubs.