Thread: Wrestling

Banned Read only

Wrestling

Hi Ladies!

I’ve been cross dressing for a little under 20 years or so and just once I would love to get out on the mat and wrestle another cross dresser in one of my leotards or panties. Does anyone one of anyone or any places that offer wresting for cross dressers? Has anyone ever done it?

Geoff

Banned Read only
    Real ladies do not partake in such barbaric activities.

Geez, if you want a date, post to Craigslist.

Heck, not my thing, but if you live on the edge, I'd head to a big city like San Francisco, NYC, or LA, and do some research into the "scene" there. Or, use Craig's List. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Good luck!
    -Sedona

But you'll get your panties torn, and your bra strap broken! For most of us, that would be something like "high treason!" Few of us have sewing machines!

I doubt your veracity.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I've heard of gays wrestling, but this is a new one to me.

Girl what is wrong with you hun.
    Angie

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    There has been a few nights at one of the gay bars here in Winnipeg that had wrestling matches in pudding as a games night event, in which a couple of crossdressing friends of mine had a hoot in participating. I think it was the spontaneity of it rather than a fetish for it that they participated. If I were there, I would have been smack dab in the middle of it.....
    "Whatcha gonna do, when the pantyhose runs wild on You"

I was thinking of "The Jerry Springer Show". Seriously, do a google search of crossdress wrestling, who knows what you might find. Good luck in your search...
    So Jill

WTF!!! Wow....just when you think you've heard it all. You are in the wrong forum.

Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

There are sexy women wrestlers. Anything a sexy woman does there is going to be a crossdresser wanting to do the same thing.

I am not one of them, regarding wrestling that is.

Yes, try a site search.

Bonnie

I'm into wrestling too. mostly in one-piece swimsuits and leotards. Pro-style (all fake). Love it.

Sounds way too much like foreplay, I'm steering clear of this one!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)