Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls & there clothes

Silver Member
    Personaly I find exposed bra straps very erotic! I have always felt this way even back when showing a bra strap was unintentional, or so we assumed, to today when it is 'fashionable' to do so. I see nothing wrong with it if it is done tastefully and the GG or CD has the body for it. The thongs showing above the low cut jeans/shorts is the same to me as well. I like the look and think it is being done to show off a good looking body and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. See through blouses are the same as well, very sexy in my opinion. The teenage guys with thier sagging pants are a different look completely. Sure they have the right to look this way if they want to and many of them do but I find this look ridiculous. Give me tight jeans over baggy saggy ones any time! But then why shouldn't we all be able to wear what we want and look the way we want to? How can any self respecting cd not agree with this philosophy??

Sometimes i wonder if these "fashions" are not fostered on us just to see how really stupid followers are. Sagging pants for boys with the crotch down to the knees, bra straps showing, ballcaps with the bill to the back, and underware which should not be showing, showing. All ideas or styles begun by "celiberties" to see just how stupid their followers are. Seems to me they are really stupid.

I fully agree with those who say covered is better.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I love the look. Trashy; shure! So what! No one's going to church sporting that look. I'd say provocative. Best leave it to the girls under 35 or 40 though. Too bad for me. Older ladies should try to set a higher standard!

Girls and Their Clothes

Personally I like the look of a bra strap peeking out on a shoulder when it looks as if it were unintentional. That's sexy. What does bother me is a regular bra under a racer back top or a thong hanging out over hip huggers.It's like the wearer never even considered how tacky it looks. If that's fashion,I'm proud to be old fashion.

I think showing a little bit of bra is cool, however it reminds me of "if you wear a dress that is strapless with a bra that isnt, you might be a redneck!"
    As for boys wearing the pants down off the butt showing the underwear, I told my son the next time I had to tell him to pull his pants up I was going to buy him some sexy panties and make him wear them then he could let his pants sag if he wanted to. He kept those pants up so long.

[SIZE=2]I think most girls look better shaped if they are wearing a bra. So when their top or dress cannot hide a conventional bra strap, why don't they use the transparent rubber straps? Yes you can see the straps close up, but from a distance they can't be seen![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

The bra strap thing has never really bothered me. It works for some looks better than others (doesnt work on me!). I'm interested in trying those transparent straps to avoid the issue. I feel the same way about the panty-peek look, looks good on some, not on others...maybe if they made transparent panties...

They do make transparent panties Shayna, they are made of latex. They are probably not too comfortable or hygenic for long periods, and have the same effect on your "bits" as when you push your face up against a window. Ugh!
    Now if someone invented transparent satin......

Tony