Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On shaving your legs in the summer.

Amen! Thankyou Deborah Jane for stating this.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    What does it matter what other people think?
    They,re your legs....
    If it makes you happy shaving them

[SIZE="4"]Just do it!!![/SIZE]
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Nobody is going to care. ...
    My wife would likely disagree with you on this
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Most people don't give a damn, and no one will ask you "So. How's it goin'? I was wondering - do you shave your legs or are you naturally like that?"

And truthfully, I can't recall purposefully looking at a guy's legs anyway. I prefer looking at a woman's legs, and if they aren't shaved, well...
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I've shaved my legs for years and no one has made a comment. If someone does ask I'll probably tell them the truth, "I think they look better with a skirt." They won't believe me and it should shut them up.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Good news / bad news?

I have had hairless legs for 15 years. Nobody has ever said a thing --- as far as I an tell not even a stare. I'm not sure whether that's good news or bad news.

Shaving Legs

For me to shave my legs which I have done many times in the winter so I can keep them covered with the long pants and all,, but anyway if I was to shave in summer and go out,, what sits in the back of my mind is since the rest of my body is very much male body hair,, (hairy chest and arms, and facial hair) it would look out of balance, and since I have never really came out to anyone except my sister and past GF's, and maybe a few females that heard rumors so they asked and I confirmed,, and I cant wait - she will be moved back to home town in 2 weeks,, Anyway I LOVE the feel of shaved legs,, I do wish I could do it year round,.

Been shaving my legs for 5 years now and have not had a comment from anyone. I have gotten many looks, but no comments. Darn!
    "Evon"

Seems like women dont like guys who shaved legs or body is that true?

The only thing stopping you is yourself. There is really no good reason why you can't shave your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBra View Post
    For me to shave my legs which I have done many times in the winter so I can keep them covered with the long pants and all,, but anyway if I was to shave in summer and go out,, what sits in the back of my mind is since the rest of my body is very much male body hair,, (hairy chest and arms, and facial hair) it would look out of balance, and since I have never really came out to anyone except my sister and past GF's, and maybe a few females that heard rumors so they asked and I confirmed,, and I cant wait - she will be moved back to home town in 2 weeks,, Anyway I LOVE the feel of shaved legs,, I do wish I could do it year round,.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Does it really matter? I'm sure that women don't like guys with shaved heads either but guys do it anyway. Also, when GGs change their hairstyle, do they really care whay guys think? The answer is "no"; they do it for themselves and not for men.

Quote Originally Posted by jenngirlcd View Post
    Seems like women dont like guys who shaved legs or body is that true?

ok thanks I would like to shave my enough body from nose to toes

had my first wax about 3 weeks ago and often wear shorts at work and when running. No comments yet (apart from missus). Going on Monday for another and also eyebrows

Mitch

Live and let live!
    I think your excuses are fine but I've never had anybody ask. You'll notice that there are a lot of men who have very little leg hair or very light colored leg hair so it's just not something that people pay a lot of attention to.

I started shaving my legs this winter...

I started shaving my legs this winter. And I, like you, was very concerned about who would react how & all of this sort of thing. On occasion, I still feel some uncertainty. However, I must agree with most of the other girls here. No one notices. No one cares. If they care, not enough to say anything about it. I have an "excuse" ready to go for family & close friends. (I would tell them that I tried shaving as part of my triathlon training -Only half true! Dressing was the real motivation. And my lovely wife liked it quite a lot. - Only half true! We both like it quite a lot!)

If someone I wasn't so familiar with started inquiring, I would probably tell them that it's none of their damn business.

That said, I have hung around family, friends, strangers & everyone in between so far this summer. I have not received one question. Not one comment.

Again, so far as I can tell, no one notices. No one cares. At least not enough to speak up about it.

Enjoy the shaven legs! Honestly! Do it. You'll love it.
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

If I lived alone I might try this, but I know my wife would find all the hair in the tub, and then come find me and kill me. lol

[SIZE=2]I ride mountain bikes, and compete in races. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Been shaving legs for ages .... only one person ever asked ... they were expecting me to be embarrased. Instead of excuses I said "Because they look better mate " That took the wind out of the sails![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Much cooler in the summer, and also in winter. I tend to wear lycra tights under things in winter ( as it is now ) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Nair or similar tends to disolve the hair just below the skin level, and the little red dots are the re-growth trying to get out, but getting jammed ... a good scratch with a scrub brush will help, and tone up the skin as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Depilatory creams only work if the hair is a bit longer, as you need to pull on it to get it out ( with the sponge or wet hand towel ) they are great for arm pits where its difficult to get at the area with a razor. They can be dynamite in the wrong place .... Do not get tempted to do your face .... The hair on your face is inbedded about 1/8 " and will not react , but you will get a chemical burn instead. ( Been there done that ) [/SIZE]

shaving legs in the summer

I shave my legs all year round, I have never been asked "Hey, why are your legs hairless"? And to be honest if someone did I would smile and say something like " Its because I like them that way" but in actuality pantyhose feel and look better on shaved legs and I like the way they feel.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

And 7 pantyhose not only feels right, it looks right without hair on the legs.. I tried and failed to grow my hair back on my legs this month.. I wanted to see what that felt like to have hair on my legs so this month was supposed to be grow it back month.. but Friday I shaved my legs again.. mostly I wanted to try a new triple blade razor to see how it works and it worked better than imagined.. so I'm hair free from my waist down again.. feels great..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...