Thread: Panti girdle

Panti girdle

I have just had a great weekend SO was ok about me wearing laidies jeans and sort of unisex top. I wore a panti girdle and tights under the jeans, hot but felt really good
    Question, as the ugly boys down below were compacted in all weekend does anyone know of any health issues for them?

love
    xx
    Stevie B

Panti girdles

I have worn girdles all my life and so far there has been no damage from doing that. Tired, perhaps from too much fun because of the wonderous charms of the girdle. Peace

If you are trying to make a baby, it's best to keep the boys cooler than they are when you are wearing girdles, pantyhose, or even tight shorts, as sperm don't like it to be too hot. And also, if it hurts, make appropriate adjustments. Aside from that, I'm not aware of any issues.