Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amusing thought

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Amusing thought

[SIZE=4]I was eating dinner out and was thinking about this site, and thinking it was so nice, but where are the men?

Then I realized that all of the CD's and tg's including myself were the "men" on the site, but since I see us all as female, I didn't even realize it.

Anyone else have some funny stories?

PS: isn't that true acceptance.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Hey, hey! We men object to being forgotten!
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Yes it can get a bit confusing at times, i never stop to think that the messages that i am sending is manly to a man in a dress it is only when my wife looks at what i am typing some times and ask`s "who is that woman that you are send a message to" and i answer , that is a man not a woman and then try to explain that there are men and women on here.

Not to sure where i fit into that

joanne

Aspiring Member
    Lainie -

There are lots of men on this site, they have a whole section - the Transmen section. And they are all very fine gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK View Post
    Lainie -

There are lots of men on this site, they have a whole section - the Transmen section. And they are all very fine gentleman.
    MY POINT EXACTLY.

Thank you. Really.

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I'm sorry Alan I did not mean in any sense to slight any of the men on here including the transmen, who I truly admire, and wish it was possible to just exchage bodies. Maybe someday?
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Maybe there is a way Lainie

In our posts, we could refer to; he/she, him/her, etc. That way, we've covered the bases on gender.
    Until some difficult CD wants to be refered to as "it"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    I'm sorry Alan I did not mean in any sense to slight any of the men on here including the transmen, who I truly admire, and wish it was possible to just exchage bodies. Maybe someday?
    /mollified. Well, maybe. I was just objecting to being forgotten. I know we don't number as many here as CDs/MTFs, but we do exist... I think we do, anyway. Descartes will have fun with this.

We have men here Hon and some darn cute ones too.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't forget we do have men here, or they will get you!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

The men pop in here every now and then to keep us on our toes....

They,re pretty hunky too
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 07-18-2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: spellingg

Gold Member
    Yeah sometimes I think about topics or people on this forum, I just wish it were feasible to meet some face to face, like have a dinner party or something. I know There are gatherings like southern comfort but I cannot make it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    Well don;t forget, some of the transmen here are very masculine. I mean they are manly to the point that a few of them I read their posts or see photos and think "That is not an FTM, that is a G.M.". I really have no idea how the guys here do it, I am envious in a way.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Men

Well besides the men in here that just like to dress funky. We have a whole bunch of great guys in here. Lex, Trey, Kieron, Dominic, Cai,Taylor, Alan, Felix...sheesh a load of T-toting, make my tummy tingle HOTTIES

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

They are the silent lurkers.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    I really have no idea how the guys here do it.
    Rum!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Rum!
    And pirates!

Banned Read only
    ...and neckties...don't forget the neckties!

GM here. I have not posted much as I do not want to risk offence to anyone. As i bi guy posting on a CD forum, I do not want to come across as some sort of perv.

Just for the record, all of you ladies look fab!

N

BTW I came across this site looking for validation for something and have learned a great deal during my short time here.
    Last edited by Nullers; 07-18-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Good one Nullers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nullers View Post
    GM here. I have not posted much as I do not want to risk offence to anyone. As i bi guy posting on a CD forum, I do not want to come across as some sort of perv.

Just for the record, all of you ladies look fab!

N

BTW I came across this site looking for validation for something and have learned a great deal during my short time here.
    Afraid of being accused of the pot calling the kettle black?

I don't think u need worry about that here! LOL. Welcome aboard!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ok, What about those of us who aren't male or female, who exist (literally) in "no man's land" ? I don't think of myself as a man or a woman or even as something in between. I'm a sissy.

Amazing Member
    Other than the so-called lurkers, (by the way, did you know that lurking is a criminal offence in Australia?), there might be a tasteful way of doing it, of indicating that you wish to be addressed as a 'she' but are a transgendered 'she' and not female in the GG sense -- but it needs a better way of putting it, in nicer words than that.
    I have sometimes wondered, if being a trannie in public were completely accepted, and I could dress any way I wanted, that I would want some sort of coded article of clothing to indicate I was underneath, a male open to a relationship with a female, to avoid confusing lesbians, or attracting males, straight or tranny chasers.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 07-18-2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: typo

I definitely wouldn't want to advertise that I have/had a female body.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie C View Post
    Ok, What about those of us who aren't male or female, who exist (literally) in "no man's land" ? I don't think of myself as a man or a woman or even as something in between. I'm a sissy.
    I'm with you. I like the term "60/40"

Which one is the 60, I don't know yet.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Men on crossdresses.com

There is that photo thread with the guy and gal photos out there. It's amazing how many of the girls here have nearly twin brothers!

When I'm replying to these post I almost alwas think of you all as female I just get so into it.
    Angie