Thread: free time

free time

How lucky am I, wifey has gone away for a couple of days just so I can dress and have the run of the flat. Have got stockings and panties on already under the drab. Really looking forward to doing the makeup, have not had many oppotunities in the past.
    Stevie B

Enjoy the time you have and get ready to release the inner girl inside you
    The Queen of the South

Free time

Hi Stevie, you are aware of course that once the "bug" bites there is no turning back!!!! Reading between the lines it appears that your wife does not know of your "hobby". Just a little advice from a "sister", be honest with her, tell her!!!! There is nothing worse then being deceptive.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Hi Mollyanne, yes she does know and has seen me dressed and has helped with shopping. Sadly she could not deal with seeing me dressed. But knowing I need to to be able to be who I am she has given me some time. Of cause I would love her to be fully on board but am very grateful for any time I can get. I had a friend who was a CD and used to come to tea with us, she was able to cope with this, I suppose because it was removed from us. But thanks for the advice, its good knowing there are sisters out there looking out for us. Thanks.
    Stevie B

Silver Member
    Hi there Stevie, I hope you are enjoying your time alone to do what you enjoy doing. I realize how valuable this time is and hope you take advantage of it. I hope that things will get better with your wife in regards to the cd'ing. It is so much better if all of this is out in the open and there is no need to hide this from her. Believe me as I have been there. I hope you can open up to her and be able to express yourself as you want to because you will feel so much better about yourself if you do. Best of luck to you hun.

i used to love it when i had to house to myself, i would raid my sister room all the time.
    hope you have fun, lol

Oh Yeah!! I remember those days of spending hours just messing with my makeup and hair and clothing... now after an hour I'm so bored silly and its out the door to the mall!! Lol. Hanging around the house all gussied up does nothing for me any more...

Be sure to clean up after yourself!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren, I hope I have your confidence in time, one step at a time. You look fantastic in your pictures
    Stevie B

Free Time

Stevie, I know what fun it is to have free time alone to dress. The wife and kids were away over 4th of July. I didn't stay dressed the entire time, but the time I was, it was great, because with summer and school being out, my time is limited.

Hello stevie
    with your SO away for couple of days what did you do around the
    your flat beside bein dress ie: ironing, tidying up.
    is there no way you can talk to your wife about your dressing
    she help you with other things to do with your dressing why not
    see you dress.
    will she ring you to say she on her way back home to give you
    chance to get change before she get home.

carolyn xx

PS talk to her, give her flowers, say, thank you.

Yes, definitely buy her something or take her out somewhere to show that you appreciate what she has just done for you. It has to be difficult for her yet she is doing it for you. Maybe in time she will accept it so in the meantime be patient and understanding.

Bonnie

I'm lucky I don't need to wait for the wife to leave As she's OK with it.
    Angie

Thanks for for you help and ideas, Flowers are on their way. I spent my time doing some house work and trying to perfect make up, which I find quite hard and then taking a couple of photo's for the site.
    She has seen me dressed and found it very difficult to deal with, she is ok for me to wear underwear and ladies trousers and jeans so not completly anti and we do talk.
    Love

xx
    Stevie B

Don't give up, Stevie

Sometimes it takes a little time for a spouse or s.o. to get completely comfortable. Don't rush things, but stay honest with her and true to yourself, as well. Treat these days as a gift from her. She really is supporting you as best as she can.

(Aren't I just loaded with free advice tonight?!?)