Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being submissive

Not really.
    Angie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Submissive? Maybe I am. What would you prefer me to be?

Actually, I've thought about it before and just never fell one side or the other. Occasionally I have to go along to get along and other times it's necessary that I be the heavy hand.

Live and let live!
    To each her own. I've always been submissive inside and outside the bedroom and have often wondered whether it was because I had an overbearing father and submissive mother to whom I was more inclined to relate.

I don't take orders; I do take requests. However, I reserve the right to process them in the manner I see fit. I don't look at this as masculine/ feminine, rather, as a matter of personality.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I am submissive to my SO (when I have one....currently alone), but in all other ways I consider myself appropriate to the situation (strong when necessary, yielding when it's right).

Chris

I can't say that I am submissive, but I am not real aggressive, I am a lady though, and I think I make men angry when they try to tell me to do something and I think it is rude and I tell them no.-----Denise

Silver Member
    I sometimes fantasize about being submissive to another man while dresssed en femme but it is only a fantasy. I am straight so would never act on these fantasies. It is only a harmless fun way to add to the enjoyment of crossdressing for me.

Neither one of us is submissive....and, we don't want to become submissive! Just ask the Ex-Wives.

Peace and Love, Joanie

It all depends...

What does it mean to be submissive? When I am out on a date, I love to let the guy take the lead. It's so thrilling to me to just put myself in someone else's hands for a while, to be taken care of, to be put up on that pedestal, to have doors opened, to have a hand extended when I step out of a car. That's not being submissive, at least I don't think so.

But I'm nobody's property. Just because I am a bi-sexual CD does not mean that you can work out your rape fantasies on me or that I am simply dying to do to you whatever you want me to. So just because you buy me a drink and you know that I'm a CD (it's not that hard to figure out with me) does not mean that we're going to end up in bed.

These are the same rules that GGs have (at least the healthy ones do). There is no reason why they should not apply to anyone, of whatever chromosome pattern, who is willing to stand up and declare her female identity.

Sorry for the diatribe, friends, but after so many years of guys thinking that I am an easy lay just because of what I wear, I just need to let you all know how I feel about this.