Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Have You Bought Lately?

Question What Have You Bought Lately?

Hi Everyone:

I was looking at another forum and noticed one of the continuing threads they had was one where people could describe what items of feminine finery they had purchased recently. I thought maybe this would be a good continuing one for our group too. So I'll describe what I have bought lately:

1. Long Elegant Legs Garment Washed Blue V Neck Tee (I haven't received this yet);

2. Beige Levi's shorts;

3. Khaki Cherokee shorts;

4. Khaki Moda shorts (these are actually a Victoria Secret brand);

5. Khaki Paris blues shorts, with button pockets in the rear and buckles on the side (my new faves)(I bought all of these shorts, which have longer legs than most of my girl shorts, from eBay in hopes of finding a pair I could wear playing golf. This last pair is exactly the kind I wanted);

6. a new set of Danskin day-of-the-week floral print panties (these are actually designed for pre-teen girls age 12 but I can still fit into them and I love the floral print patterns);

7. two new sports bras, one white and one gray. (A girl can never have too many sports bras as far as I am concerned); and

8. an orange and white two-piece swimsuit from Newport News. This suit has boyleg style bottoms (kind of ironinc, isn't it?) and a halter top. I hope to get up nerve this weekend to sunbathe in it out at the lake if I can find a remote enough spot. I think it would be fun to have bikini suntan lines.

Whew!!! That's my most recent haul. I have to admit I went through a buying spree just before I left for my vacation. I think it was a way to emphasize that Jenny was going to still be here when I got back.

So what have you bought lately?
    Last edited by Jenny; 07-02-2004 at 10:26 AM.
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Hi Jenny,
    I shop at one of those all in one stores(Meijer).On my weekly grocery shopping,there was a rack sale, buy one get one free.So I pick out a red stretchy top and a pair of red short shorts.I love sales...
    Lee

Bunny
    I just got a black peasant skirt and matching chiffon top. Got it on Sears clearance site really cheap . I love both pieces. The only problem is, the skirt is a bit to big. I have lost a bunch of wieght recently and I got the size wrong. I can't exchange it for a smaller size, since it was on clearance, so I put up with it being a bit loose.

Thumbs up Wow!! 24 inch waist!!! WTG, Erica

Way to go, Erica!!! Can you breathe with your corset on that tight? I have about a 30-32 inch waist and don't think I could ever get down to 24 inches withut passing out.

Just found a shop sample wedding dress at a thrift store. They had a number of them. I got a beautiful size 15/16 for $32 CDN. - Dina

Elinor

Talking Red Dress

My last feminine thing to wear is this red dress you see me wearing here.
    Make-up kit was my last feminine purchase.

I purchased 2 pair of heels, 4.5 high, one pair has three buckle straps at the ankle, open toe, three straps traversing the instep. The other pair are the same height, close toe, way harder to walk in. If you wanna see them go to www.TheSubShop.com Autum the vender, has some has some pretty cool stuff, if your in to it. Collette

Thumbs up red bra

i was in Pt Huron at a Miejers store and i bought a red bra and matching panties

I bought 2 new bras, a panty/garter belt, 2 pairs of hose and am waiting for my new wig and matching hairpiece... 27/613 and am I excited! Have I said I LOVE hair lately?
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Wink My Latest Outfit

I recently bought some new thongs 2/$7.00 at Target they are Spandex/Nylon with the very narrow G-String type back and they are the most comfortable thongs I ever bought! They stretch around the male stuff just perfectly!
    Also bought:
    1. Jordache Blue Jean (stonewash) Capri's.
    2. A pair of low waisted flair leg s-t-r-e-t-c-h type jeans, they included a wide black belt.
    3. 2- white seamless 38C sport bras.
    4. 1- black T-back sport bra, 38C.
    5. My favorite style of top a white stretchy V-neck top that conforms to my breastforms VERY well, yet covers just enough not expose the edges of the forms. (On SALE rack for $5.00!)

NEXT on my list "Sandals" for those warm summer days.
    Last edited by CindyT; 07-05-2004 at 12:02 AM.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Victoria's Secret Panties

A few weeks ago, after having lunch and doing some browsing at Victoria's Secrets, I HAD TO BUY...devil made me do it...3 pairs of panties. When some unexpected family business came up, I had to hastily get them into the house.

It wasn't until the other night that I remembered making the purchase but couldn't recall what I had done with them...where in the house had I hid them? Was I sweating or what....for a while it was really scary since they were somewhere in the house.

Well, yesterday, I finally had a chance to check my hiding place and was utterly relieved to find the pink VS bag.

Any ladies tried "Body by Victoria"? I love them...

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Talking OMG, The "Spree" Has Begun...

...I'm getting ready for an entire weekend out in early August girls, so I began my shopping tonight with shoes...Here's the first pair in Red and the other pair in Black/Red Both pairs are size 10.

Let me know what you think? Now I have to find a couple of little dresses to go with the shoes, well....and handbags, and hose, and jewelry, and yah-da, yah-da, yah-da....

Wink Been on a Spree -- Whee!!!

Hi Everyone,

Been on a bit of mini-shopping spree lately. In the last week or so, I have bought:

1. a pair of light tan junior low-rise khaki cargo pants from Long Elegant Legs;

2. a tee-shirt Wonderbra (size 38B, going to try to fill it out au naturel);

3. two pairs of the natural self-adhesive bras that have been discussed in the bras thread (size C);

4. a little black dress (finally)!!!); and

5. a pair of black ankle strap heels (4").

I don't know if the last two items indicate a new level of mature sophistication in my dressing tastes or just a passing phase.

All I know is I am doing my bit to get the economy going.

Jenny (the sultry, sophisticated t-girl)

Maddy:

Very nice and sexy. One of these days, I need to get a pair of open toe heels. They might be a bit too high for me. I'm already 5'8" and don't want to look too tall.

Enjoy your upcoming weekend!

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

vicky
    hi girls!
    my most recent purchace was a short gordette denim skirt and a white t-shirt top with 'surf angel' on the front..... i am a kind of surfer girl at heart!!

love
    vicky
    xx

I just went on a shopping trip monday and spent over 200.00 at jcpenneys , walmart and kmart .

JCPENNEYS

1. blue floral skirt and top set

2. Low rise Mudd Plaid belt jeans in light blue wash

3. pink chearleader style shorts/skirt

4. 4 pairs of panties 1 purple n white thong & bikini ,( say Girls Rock ) on them , another purple panty and a Pink boyleg style panty

5. size 10 Mudd silver strappy 3 " heel Sandal

KMART

1. pink & white joe boxer 38b Bra and matching bikini panty

2. pink,white multicolored babydoll top

3. baby blue longsleeved top

4. light blue joe boxer bobby socks

5. Leggs Control top size Q pantyhose

WALMART

1 . pink and black floral "kathy ireland " 1 piece swimsuit

2. pink an purple socks

3. another pair of baby blue panties

PAYLESS SHOES

1. size 11 pink champion sneakers ( they are so cute )

well there is my last trip , and I did all this while wearing a pair of panties under my boy jeans and also my womens nikes .. got some strange looks but no one said anything . i only wish I could dress like this all the time

Janice Ann

Exclamation Darn Catalogs

Was not planning to buy anything for awhile- and just having peek at the latest hanes place catalog-- found 4 (goota haves)
    #1 hanes her way- pink wear around- 40" long
    #2 crop top bra
    #3 skimp skamp brief-- (new color)
    #4 barely there-Diamond Works seamless bikini panty
    And last but not least--they are not here yet!! I called the breast form store-gave her my measurements- & walla-- so excited-- they should be here today. can't wait.
    Love this post-- who"s idea was it ? way to go girl

Wink Some new slacks

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a pair of super low low-rise junior cut khaki pants. They are stretch material. They button with two buttons in the front and then there is an attached embroidered belt which ties in the front. Okay, I have to try to convey how tight and form-fitting they are. First, they are super low-cut, more so than any other pair of pants I own. I am going to have to work a little on my "tuck and cover" techniques. Second, they are real stretchy so that they cling to my bottom and thighs. We are not just talking visible panty lines but last night I discovered a small freckle on my right cheek I had never seen before. And I discovered it through these pants. They are the absolutely sexiest pants I own. I am really going to have to watch my weight so I can keep wearing them.

I also ordered another pair of stone colored chinos. I haven't received them yet but they looked real cute in the catalog. Junior cut. I'll post again when they arrive.

Fashion Disaster Averted

My latest acquisition was a scarf, which I bought at a Burlington Coat Factory outlet for $3.95 to avert a fashion disaster. I was wearing a skirt and turtleneck sweater, and when I looked in the mirror in a store I realized that the turtleneck collar of my sweater had gotten all droopy, so I found a scarf which was a perfect match for my skirt, and put it on as soon as I left the store. Ask Windy

Lifeguard suit and a skating dress

Hi Girls, I just picked up a Speedo lifeguard suit and a skating dress! I have 2 more skating dresses on their way. I love the look of them when I wear them. Figure skaters have such beautiful bodies and look ever so sexy to me. I always wanted to be on baywatch! Hope you like the outfits! Rachel

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ntid=630&stc=1

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ntid=631&stc=1
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Shopping Spree Lately

Goodwill

black long strap leather purse $4

K-mart

2 push up bras 38B and 38C $19 total

thrift store near my house who's name i can't remember right now

short black skirt

long brown skirt

blue striped long sleave T-shirt

dark gray cow girl shirt

red and black blouse

2 necklaces

bracelet

a few clip on earings

total $29

Victoria's Secret

Went in to get fitted right there in the store and they were really helpful, but I couldn't afford their bras that's why I went to K-mart

did get however 3 thongs blue small $20 total

3 non-thong panties pink, black, and white small $25 total

Payless Shoes

After finding another store besides the one I bought from on Monday, I returned my shoes and found a much nicer pair of casual closed toe heels for just $7! also got a female wallet

CVS and some cosmetics store near my house that I forgot the name of as well

mettalic lipstick, lipliner, eyeliner, eyeshadow (including some glittery kinds), glittery nail polish, a foundation that turned out to be disasterous

don't remember, probably like $30

a while ago (my first purchase for CDing)

I bought an auburn wig from a wig shop near my house $50

I went to a sex shop near my house the same day that I heard was T-friendly and bought a bra and stockings, but the stockings were too sheer, even though she said they weren't, and the bra didn't fit well. It was also too expensive. I regret those purchases, but live and learn.

Shoprite

Control top stockings 2 nude size B and one Black size A $5 each

The preceding describes not only all the purchases I've made in the last month, with most of them being made in the last 3 days, but also my entire female wardrobe as of now.

Victoria's Secret just opened a huge new store near my house and they're giving free make-overs. I'm going on Monday for mine hopefully.

Stephanie

I stopped in at a Kohl's store. Bought 2 pairs of panties and a bra. Then went to a TJ Maxx and bought a skirt and top. Then hit their pantie rack and came away with 4 more pairs of panties. It was a fun time!

Victoria

Southern Minnesota
    Have you recieved your forms yet? If so how do you like them? I also ordered a attachable form from the Breast form store but have not recieved them yet. Drop me a note if you would like to talk about our form purchases.

Good week for me!

Fashion Bug
    slinky dress
    black fitted skirt
    pink and black pinstripe pants
    bootleg jeans
    perfume

recently came out to my mom (kind of, she's always known - I've always known she's known, but we just started talking about it a few weeks ago) and we went shopping today at Target!

stripe skirt
    black skirt
    black and red camis
    chemise
    lounge pants

Southern Minnesota
    I have made so many purchases in the past year that I have no more room to store all my clothes. It makes me sad to think about it but I am going to have to throw some of my panties and bras away. With buying from online stores it seems that most of the panties are packaged in packs of anywhere from 3 to 12 pairs. I just don't have the room for all the extras. Whats a girl to do!