Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I encouraged my husband to CD

lol,
    well, its polite to give the benefit of the doubt isnt it, and im in a beneficial mood at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    I all ways wonder about these threads were new people join on and start talking about how good they have it, I mean is this true or what? Hey how about a picture of the happy couple?
    I am with Tina on this one. Sure sound too good to be true.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Okay, SandyGG. This is your first post. And you come in here saying that although your husband has not until now been a crossdresser, you want him to be one. How long have you been married? Why didn't you just marry a guy who already crossdressed? Are you a closet lesbian? If not, why do you want him to go 24/7? Are you hoping he transitions? If you're so attracted to men with feminine qualities, why didn't you marry a guy who already had these tendencies? Your story, despite the fact that you swear it's true, just doesn't hold any water.

All I can say is, "Prove it, baby!" Bring on the hubby and let's see some pics.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

After reading this thread, the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for," came to mind. However I'll hold off on forming an opinion until the other party speaks up. Going 24/7 is no small undertaking and should be contemplated with eyes wide open. I hope the future lives up to your expectations... for both of you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

It is clear to me this whole relationship is all about you and your demands not the needs of your husband. There will undoubtedly be a time when he no longer meets your needs and then I hope you let this person down gently. Or if he ever figures this out on his own then what will happen? Will you just throw him away and find someone else that you can manipulate?

This really is an unequal relationship that cannot last long. So dont get too settled into it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Hi Sandy

I am so glad you are willing to encourage you husband but I still have a few concerns
    You husband will need to find his own comfort level about how often he will crossdress. It often takes people years to find that point with all the other issues involved too. Its not something we tell others very easily as not everyone is so understanding

You mention you would love it should he dress 24/7. This is a massive step for anyone whatever the reasons behind the decision. Even for those planning surgery its not easy

You have to realise just how many people this would affect

Family - Not even everyone in a family can accept it
    Friends - You may lose some friends because of it
    Neighbours - How will they react given some of the ways we are portrayed in the media
    Work Colleagues - Will they accept it or will it be a subject to be ridiculed

These all add to the stress for someone who dresses 24/7
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    From 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds is enough to make one lose their bearings. I'm not sure I know what's going on and I'm just reading about it.
    What amazing power do you have over this man? I'd love to see the photos and hear from him too. This is almost more than I can imagine.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sandy,

Your post reminds me SO much of the fetish story about the man who wanted a pet puppy. However, his wife was deathly allergic to animals.

They "compromised". And he gradually turned HER into the pet puppy he had always wanted! Of course, in the story, she came to like her new role. Even the playing "fetch", and sleeping rolled up at the foot of his bed!

It was a nice fantasy for those who like that sort of thing. However, I prefer YOUR "pet puppy" story!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well all I can say is my wife knew going into our marriage (45 Yr.) that I enjoyed cross dressing. When we first got married her and her sister would doll me up on the week ends and we 3 girls would have a good time going out together and at night the sex was off the wall. We have 5 kids . Dressing was kind of put on the back shelf while raising our kids. My wife just loves Carol Ann and now we are retired I dress every stinky day and she just loves it. So my point being their are women who love to dress their husbands up as I am one of them.

Thumbs up Lucky

Sandy, he is a very lucky girl to have you as a wife!!
    Jolene

I think I'm gonna have to agree with Kay and Keely:

Quote Originally Posted by KayR View Post
    I have to say it; Some things just sound too good to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    I'm really trying to keep an open mind on this one but it's really hard.

For now though ...

Attachment 68857

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    sandra,
    i dont think the same rules apply to sandy and partner as those to you and yours.
    If we take what has been said at face value, then it is a fetish sub culture of femdom and enforced feminization. It is rare outside of fantasy, but it does exist.
    One can only conclude that the husband is a willing participant.
    I have no issue with it. If both parties enter into it willingly, then fair enough, but the normal transgender rules dont apply here
    Becky maybe the same rules may not apply I never said they did.

If it is a fetish, enforced feminization or anything else, they will still have the same problems going 24/7 and she should still let him go at his pace.

I have replied to this thread hoping that Sandy realises just what going 24/7 really means, I do just hope that it's not a load of BS.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandygg View Post
    He's been hard at work over the last couple of months losing weight, getting a 'figure', learning the fine art of shaving all over again etc. in the meantime I arranged a professional makeup artist to come to our home, and we've bought wigs, breast forms and lots of clothes for him (all pretty much at my enthusiastic prodding).
    My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7.
    I guess that I too must look upon this with a suspicious eye. Anytime I read statements like those I've quoted, I think of those letters in Penthouse forum that say 'I always though that the letters you publish were fake and then one day .....'

It takes more than a couple of months to get a figure, and even then, guys don't. And I can't really believe that a guy not already inclined toward CDing would just along with all of the things stated.

It all sounds like something I'd read in the sillier of some of the Yahoo groups!

That's our show folks, see you next week for another episode of To Tell the Truth!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Last edited by Toni_Lynn; 07-20-2008 at 02:15 PM.
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Slip Lover

Skeptical

Yes, I too am skeptical about your post and am looking forward to pictures of this guy who you say is living the CDer's dream. Going 24/7 (?) you both better find the posts on this site for developing a female voice.

Ashley

Amazing Member
    I think some of the negative comments are a little unfair. Haven't guys been pushing their wives to do things they would rather not, to stretch their tolerance, in intimate things in marriage, for years in these modeern times, if not forever? Obviously it is a difficult moral issue.

Sandy,
    What kind of job does your husband have? How will going 24/7 affect the job? Just curious!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    I'm really trying to keep an open mind on this one but it's really hard.

For now though ...

Attachment 68857
    me too.
    I smell fantasy....

[SIZE=4]Come on Ladies. We see stories like this everyday and lots of them are true. Lets not get ahead of ourselves simply because we sorta wish we were in his shoes, or heels. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]This reminds me of some of the PMs I get that say they doubt highly I dress daily and go out all the time and that all my pictures are created in Photoshop or whatever. Disregard the fact that I have a transformation studio and have had about 115 clients to date.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]So some of this stuff about 24/7 and forced feminization could very well be fact and we will all be eating crow in a few days when the hubby chimes in with his list. Besides, I really enjoyed reading the post, just like everyone here, I too wished I were in that boat......[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your nagging sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Hi Sandy, First of all I'd like to welcome you to the forum. Next I will say hooray for you for being so encouraging. I hope you and your new "girlfriend" have a long and happy relationship. I'm happy for youe spouse too because he has a wonderful supportive wife. However I don't think it's the norm for most wives to give thier hubbys a gentile push into CDing. The fact that you are, tells me that you must be very comfortable with his femininity.

During my marriage it was the opposite for me. I had told my wife of my crosdressing while we were dating and she was very uncomfortable with it. She never encouraged my dressing and mostly disapproved of it so I kept it hidden from her until she passed away last year. I didn't like being dishonest but I still had the need to dress and be my feminine self.

I have a new SO now and have told her about my dressing. She is supportive and encouraging but is not ready to meet my femnine self yet. She is also a member of this forum and is willing to learn about crossdressing and why we do it so that she can get a better understanding of why I love to be Jill. It's too bad that there are so many misconceptions linked to crossdressing and I'm glad to know that there are people like you and my SO, who can be loving, supportive and non judgemental.

Again, welcome to the forum, your husband certainly has a gem of a wife.

Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Hi Sandy gg.

Most of the folks here have been given or have recognized the gift of crossdressing in our formative years and sure once we understand who we are and become comfortable with it it becomes our joyed preference . but it usually takes a lifetime of trials and tribulations. I find it very difficult to lend credence to your situation because I don't feel a true crossdresser can be manufactured form coaxing, but if what your sharring with us is gospel and is working for you ,I wish you a blissful existance together.

btw I am personally inviting your hubby to take part in this forum as well as you . most of us here who have found this site find it a welcomed mainstay in our daily lives
    I would love to see a pic of the happy couple.... looking forward to your future posts Hugs....lacie

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygg View Post
    My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7. I joined the forum to learn more, and although he's a little reluctant to join just yet, I'm hopeful he will soon.
    i don't understand this . first of all it's very hard for us to be accepted in the real world ,

it seems to me your gently forcing your husband to become a woman.. whats next hormones ?

also your husband has a life going 24/7 could damage that and what about his family and friends ? going full time could cost him his job and what about his self esteem .. poor guy ..

i on the other hand i would love a relationship like that i am on hormones and full time no big deal there ... but wow give your husband a break .. did you ever ask him what he wants ?

sorry i don't normally post in these topics but there is more to this than meets the eye .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I think there's less than meets the eye, and more that feeds the brain with fantasies... But we shall see...

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth-Lock View Post
    I think some of the negative comments are a little unfair. Haven't guys been pushing their wives to do things they would rather not, to stretch their tolerance, in intimate things in marriage, for years in these modeern times, if not forever? Obviously it is a difficult moral issue.
    It's not that we don't believe this person it's that this person is new to the forum, we don't know her, so we can't really believe what she says is true, we need proof.

Gold Member
    I think it is true.
    It does sound a little far fetched and I might not believe it if I were not auctioning off the Brooklyn Bridge.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Just because she is the perfect girl for any of us, dont sell her short. Lets face it. There is a chance that her hubby has felt "odd" all his life and didnt know why. She might just happened be to one who found it out. Its true that some people sign up and with their first post they tell a rather colorful story, and then find out they are just tiny little trolls. I am going to SangdyGG the chance to expand on her story before I scream troll. Believe it of not, the are still people that talk the truth
    Drumming, My other hobby