Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I encouraged my husband to CD

I encouraged my husband to CD

Hi gurls. I'm a new gg to the forum. Just wanted to tell you about my CD husband. Apparently this is not the normal wife situation you gurls come across. I actually encouraged (gently pushed!) him into CDing. I always knew he'd make a pretty woman... just took a lot of time and prompting to convince him. and I am so glad that he is taking the pluge. He's been hard at work over the last couple of months losing weight, getting a 'figure', learning the fine art of shaving all over again etc. in the meantime I arranged a professional makeup artist to come to our home, and we've bought wigs, breast forms and lots of clothes for him (all pretty much at my enthusiastic prodding). Don't get me wrong. He's a happy guy, and I'm certainly a very happy and lucky woman to have a wonderful person and girlfriend to share my life with. My question is this: Is this situation (where the wife ENCOURAGES the husband to CD) so very unique? My hope is that one day soon he'll go 24/7. I joined the forum to learn more, and although he's a little reluctant to join just yet, I'm hopeful he will soon.

Good for you

Well as far as I can remember I don't think i've read any simlar threads on this forum or any other to that, but I have read storys of simlar things happening most of which I asumed to be fiction but from what you are saying then maybe one or two of those storys are true.
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

there is very little about the human condition that is unique. Whilst not common, even within fetish culture, it is far from unique.

Sandy was your husband a cder to begin with or did you convert him to be a cder? I hope you dont mind me asking, but I am curious, why do you want him to go full time? I am going full time myself, and find it refreshing to see a woman who wants to see their husband live 24/7 as a woman. What do you find so attractive about a crossdresser? sorry with all the questions. just dont push him too hard, and look forward to hearing more from you.

Banned Read only
    It's unusual, but not unheard of.

My husband wasn't a CDer. I had to plant the thought... and then keep gently encouarging his interest. He's always been very broadminded, though. Open to most things and willing to try anything. This just seems to have really caught his interest. But it would p[robably NEVER have entered his mind, if it hadn't been something I was very interested in. What do I find so appealing about CDers? I've always wanted a true girlfriend ( a sexy one!) and he/she's all of that! I would love for him to go 24/7 asap so this whole experience can become our lifestyle, not just a highlight. As it is I've already encouraged him to CD 4 days a week... and I'm working on the other 3!!!

WOW!! Your a goddess !!!
    Got any sisters or friends like you?

Where in the hell were you hiding when I was looking for a woman like you. you could not find a crossdresser so you convert one, that so amazing. hope this is true. How long have you been attracted to crossdressers? how will your family react to this, let us know

[SIZE="3"]All I can say is ..... LUCKY GUY!![/SIZE]

Pushing someone into doing something that they would not want to do naturally is never a good thing in my opinion.

joanne

Hi there. Firstly, every word is true, As I'm writing this my CD husband is wearing a pink three-quarter sleeved blouse and black tights I bought him a couple of weeks ago. Black high heels too (he needs the practice). He's been doing his own makeup since the beautician came and gave him a professional makeover and we discussed colours/products etc. He's actually getting pretty good. He'd undoubtedly pass in public (44 yo guy) and I tell him that every day, but he's not yet ready to join this forum, let alone go out in public with me! I'd take him out tomorrow shopping if I could convince him...
    I've always been attracted to 'the feminine'. Not necessarily CD's and not necessarily gg's. Encouraging my husband to Cd means I can stay happily married AND love another 'woman'! I've already told my sister (he had a panic attack about that!) I don't think the rest of the family will be aproblem, but it's not on the foresable future plan. He's breathing hard as I'm typing this. Hell! I think he just swallowed his tongue! Okay.. I WON'T be telling the family for some time (his breathing has steadied).

There are a few GGs on this site who actively went out looking for a cder but I don't think we have anyone has done what you have done.

It's good to hear you are supportive but I do have to agree with what Joanne has said in the quote below.

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    Pushing someone into doing something that they would not want to do naturally is never a good thing in my opinion.
    joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygg View Post
    I would love for him to go 24/7 asap so this whole experience can become our lifestyle, not just a highlight. As it is I've already encouraged him to CD 4 days a week... and I'm working on the other 3!!!
    Do you realise just what a big step going 24/7 is? it's not something to do lightly. My SO did this about 4 years now and believe me for both of us it was very frightening, telling family, friends and her informing her work. Not every one will be ok with it and you have to think how this will affect you and your SO. I'm not saying don't do it just make sure you know what could happen and how you will deal with the things that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygg View Post
    I've already told my sister
    Did you discuss telling your sister with your SO? if not then I'm sorry think you were wrong to do this, both of you should have talked about this first.

I wish you luck and hope that things to work out for you, but just take it slow and don't push your SO to quick you may regret it later.
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-20-2008 at 05:43 AM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I compliment you and wish more GGs would understand the Great people we are and can be. If you unleash our Female side which we all have, we can be truley wonderful people. Everyone has Male geans and female geans, some just have more of the male than female and some have more female than male. Sometimes it depends on how we were programed (brought up) when we grew up.

I am hoping that in the future more GGs will come forward and find the right person in their life and that it is a CDer.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

wished my wife would do the same as you have done. your husband is a lucky girl. great

sandra,
    i dont think the same rules apply to sandy and partner as those to you and yours.
    If we take what has been said at face value, then it is a fetish sub culture of femdom and enforced feminization. It is rare outside of fantasy, but it does exist.
    One can only conclude that the husband is a willing participant.
    I have no issue with it. If both parties enter into it willingly, then fair enough, but the normal transgender rules dont apply here

Gold Member
    I all ways wonder about these threads were new people join on and start talking about how good they have it, I mean is this true or what? Hey how about a picture of the happy couple?

Thumbs up Encouragement

Sandy,

Most gals would be happy with an accepting SO. You are a find for sure. There are those of us who stay in the closet and struggle with telling our SOs. You my dear are a rare find and I applaude you for your open mindedness and your attitude. How the 24/7 will work out may be questionable but that is for the individuals involved to decide. Trading in a husband for a girlfriend? I hope through your encouragement your 'girlfriend' will join the forum.

Hugs to you both,
    Michelle

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I just checked my calendar and it's not April 1, I was wondering science is looking for a human clone volunteer we need many more women like you. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Hi Sandy,
    Usually advice goes out to the CD'er to go slowly with her SO. This is so backward. My wife did encourage me to go out, but even that was done slowly. We don't want a major crash here. Maybe its a new generation, but I would imagine even a typical CD'ing male would take quite a while to adjust to be able to go contrary to social "norms" and to be open with family and others. I know it took years for me. So be careful, once pandora's box is open, its hard to get her back in.
    Last edited by Jonianne; 07-20-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

WOW your husband is really one lucky girl hun.
    Angie

Wow!

I have to say it; Some things just sound too good to be true.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Hi Sandy, That would be a dream come true for a lot of cd'ers!!

To have a wife that wants her husband to become more like a girl. Let alone want to have him become one 24\7!!! WOW

Best of luck

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    WOW!! Your a goddess !!!
    Got any sisters or friends like you?
    Hi Sandy,

I think your pretty special, your definitely not the normal SO! My hat's off to you. Hope you can convince your SO to join the forum,as well. Hope to see more posts from you. Let me add my welcome too!

Huggs, Renee

I'm really trying to keep an open mind on this one but it's really hard.

For now though ...

BS-Meter.gif
    Keely

One of the Reds