Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my 50th

Glad to hear you had a nice time Hon. Lookbforward to 60. Your next milestone.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Happy 50th birthday, Kerrianna. Just be thankful that you were able to wear something femme.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Happy 50th.....sounds like your having alot of fun.........my 49th is wednesday... right behind you.....I hope I have as much fun on mine.....

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y! Kerrianna

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    My 50th was so long ago I don't remember anything about it. Except that I had NOT discovered CDing yet!
    Hey! I was going to say exactly that But when I am dressed I feel almost 50 again.

Many more years of being YOU Kerrie

Edwina

Well Happy Birthday Kerrianna yu go girl enjoy hun.
    Angie

Thanks for the well wishes, and warnings from you older gals lol.

I scored a lot of nice femme gifts. It's wonderful that my family knows so I don't have to hide this anymore... and I can angle for femme gifts.

We're planning to go into the city again on Thursday and see if I can't get a properly fitted wig. I talked to the place today and it seems ok. I know for more $$$ I can get a custom made piece to go with my own hair, which I would prefer, but that could be too expensive and maybe problematic with matching colour (seeing as I refuse to be grey lol).

Was going to get my ears pierced as a 50th bday present to myself, but I might not have time this week. Did talk to someone up here who does them professionally and it sounds good.
    Last edited by kerrianna; 07-29-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

girl next door
    Hello Kerri dear!

I'm glad you had a nice day, and very glad you don't have to hide anymore.

Happy belated birthday, my friend.

Love,

Tammi

p.s. I don't think I've mentioned, I loooove your (not so) new avatar!

p.p.s. Sorry I missed the thread b4... I obviously don't spend much time in MtF these days )
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words