Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD'ing a Cycle? Almost Like a Period...

It is what it is

CD'ing a Cycle? Almost Like a Period...

So after a few years of dressing, I have noted a cycle of sorts when it comes to the urge to dress, almost like a sin wave in math. I haven't figured out the wave length as yet of the cycle, but it has definitive crests and troughs. At one point, for a few days, I want to dress almost non-stop; eventually it tapers off and I dress maybe once a day. Then, it is every other day, and eventually we are at the bottom of the wave, and I have no urge whatsoever to dress. And in a few days time, the cycle starts to ramp back up again.

Anyone else feel the same, like it's almost a period? Like right now, I can't even think about wearing non-male clothes, whereas 2 weeks ago I was dressed all the time haha. And I know in a few weeks I will be back to wearing heels and a bra

I am currently 27 and it's a decent balance of "male time vs. female time". For those of you who are older than me, do the scales start to tip in favor of one side of the wave or the other?

Marissa
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marissa Mae; 07-22-2008 at 08:53 PM. Reason: IMG tags removed, picture is too big re forum rules.

Hi Marissa, You've summed it up. I'm 53 & I've been through the cycle thing too. Also, with buying clothes too! lol
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-21-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post

Gold Member
    I hope the GG's don't see this thread

I know the cycle, sometimes for me I feel like I'm going to explode with the need to dress the it tappers off and I can breath againe. Up and down like a yoyo

Great diagram!! I love the little gurl and the little guy at the bottom!

This about sums it up for me! I have the same rise and fall in urge, and it seems the 'sort of want to' parts don't last long. I am into dressing hot and heavy, and considering hormones, etc. for a given period of time (3-5 weeks), then I suddenly stop caring, for probably a month or so, then it comes back, slowly at first (first day or two), then I am right back into it.

What causes that I wonder??? I have heard this from other CDers as well.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-21-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

hmmm,
    assuming the 'x' axis is time, the 'y' axis is urge...your graph makes no sense, as you appear to simultaniously really want to dress and really not want to dress.

it is hilarious though..

In my humble opinion, I'd say what your describing is more related to Biorythms.. The 23 day physical cycle, the 28 day emotional cycle and the 33 day intellectual cycle.. All sinasoidal and then you get a tripple peak or a tripple low.. Watch out.. Everything in nature runs on cycles... Tide.. The moon... Animals.. Why should we be different.. Lol.

Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/biorythm
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Marissa , Yes for over 40 years that cycle has been in my life , it can be days , weeks or months at a time , in both male or female desires , and far as age goes , speaking for myself the only thing that has really changed is I`m more comfortable with myself than I have ever been and with that I am able to enjoy the feminine me more than when I was younger . I hope that makes some sense to you . Tomara

Banned Read only
    Sounds like bullcrap to me.

Where on earth did you come up with such an idea?

It has a lot to do with Earth's magnetic field and the energy grid. Similarity to a sine wave is no accident. Eventually though the wave becomes steady state the more we get in touch with ourselves.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There are always times when the desire to dress will be stronger than others

In no way is it ever a regular cycle

To compare it to a Period in my opinion is just stupid
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    In my humble opinion, I'd say what your describing is more related to Biorythms.. The 23 day physical cycle, the 28 day emotional cycle and the 33 day intellectual cycle..
    Oh bummer! I think my cycles are broken. I have a 5 minute emotional cycle, a flatlined intellectual cycle and a non-cyclical physical cycle. It's a sort of chaos theory. I always, always, always want to be CDing and it causes chaos.

Sarah...

Oh that sort of cycle....
    I was thinking of something with wheels

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    It has a lot to do with Earth's magnetic field and the energy grid. Similarity to a sine wave is no accident. Eventually though the wave becomes steady state the more we get in touch with ourselves.

That was good!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Anderson View Post
    Sounds like bullcrap to me.

Where on earth did you come up with such an idea?
    Geez Emily,don't hold back..how do you really feel?

Marissa I loved the drawing Brooke

Banned Read only
    Right idea but it isn't regular. Liked the diagram though.

Aspiring Member
    Mine co-incides with the full moon lunar cycle. When the moon is full like a werewolf I get real bold and the urge to dress is almost overwhelming.
    There is all sorts of stuff that operates on the moon cycle I've discovered.

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    i feel the same way sometimes like marissa does. I'll have the urge to dress for about 2 or 3 weeks and then it will fade away and i wont dress for a minimum of a 2 months and after that the urge to want to dress again comes back but im getting to the point where the the urge to dress becomes longer and the times when i dont feel like dressing become shorter.

Former Member
    Exactly, except my cycle runs in months. For a few months I want to dress all the time, then it slows down to a point where it isn't worth the effort, and that lasts for a few months.

I used to try to figure that out, but gave up and just go with how I feel now.

Great diagram by the way.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Use to feel that way. Then some ran my sine wave through a DC rectifier . Goes from sorta want to dress to always want to dress.

Its just my wallet that goes through the full sine wave now. Now just need a few caps, and inductors to smooth out that signal . Yes I'm a geek
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Niya W; 07-21-2008 at 05:45 PM.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Wow, how fantastically mathematical of you. If your diagram reflects the sin, what is the cosin?

Anyway, I think that describes the situation for me perfectly. Stages of extremes and "middle periods" that could go either way happily.

It is what it is
    So again I am not too shocked to find that a lot of others have the same type of "cycle". I have always thought of it this way, so decided to see what it would look like in illustration. Thanks for the compliments

tvbeckytv: wait wait... its easy to trip me up when dealing with numbers and math haha if each number on X is increasing from center, and each point on X is unique, the sin wave is only crossing at one point at one time as time marches on. So on any 1 day, you can only be at one point on the sin curve. I don't know, what am I missing

Karren: I totally agree with the biological cycles and think it has a relation to the urge to dress. Perhaps it is a change in hormonal levels over a certain time influenced by these rhythms.

To those that are hurt or offended: loosen up!!! I guess to be politically correct, I'll add a disclaimer to my statements :

I am in no way claiming we have a menstrual cycle or is it anything like a menstrual cycle. (did I really need to disclaim this?) And of course this isn't scientific data, just observations put into a visual form.

Tough crowd in here today

Jessica J. Vega
    Yeah there definitely is a cycle, although in my case it's doesn't follow deadlines. I evaluated many possibilities, but I still couldn't find an explanation.
    My Pics >>>
    [SIZE="3"]www.flickr.com/photos/jessicavega[/SIZE]

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well men period have cycles as well. They may not like to admit it. For some its more pronounced.

Lord know for me I had hard time at the end of the month. Might as well taken midol .

So why wouldn't your urge to dress be tied to this cycle of emotions?
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

It is what it is
    Quote Originally Posted by dianarg View Post
    Yeah there definitely is a cycle, although in my case it's doesn't follow deadlines. I evaluated many possibilities, but I still couldn't find an explanation.
    Oh yeah, there is certainly no way that you can predict it absolutely, but you do feel the urge to dress ebb and flow then

I am a nerd too I guess, it's interesting to me haha