Thread: Back from Africa

Back from Africa

Just to say hello. Just got back from long trip to Africa. Took a large number of excellent images and will now have to spends a month or two going through them. Slept in till noon to get over jet lag and then when in and had nails done and toe nails painted a deep red. Also had my legs waxed for the first time. What a great feeling and now I'm hooked on it. No more shaving. Will not get a chance to dress for a day or two and am looking forward to it.

I was looking forward to the 1st week of November, when I could dress as much as I wanted for the whole week nd go out, but that may go out the window. I totally blew out my left knee and will have to have surgery and possibly a total replacement. Won;t know for a week from Wednesday. In any even it is good to be back and to read all the great posts here.

Welcome home Alice,

Missed your posts..glad you're back.....

So sorry about your Knee..I know how that hurts..

Anyway.. it's good that you're back

The "reading" will be interesting..

Blessings,

Majestyk's Lady

Alice,
    I hope you are going to post pics! Did you go on safari and "bag a beast"? or at least get some awsome photos of man eating lions?

Tara

tigers or bears, OH MY!
    Last edited by Daintre; 07-22-2008 at 12:37 AM. Reason: use the edit button to add information, there is no need to have multiple posts

Got lions, cheetahs, lepoards with fresh kill and almost every other beast & bird there. No tigers and bears - oh my! Will post some shots later on.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsiegalore View Post
    Alice,
    I hope you are going to post pics!........... at least get some awsome photos of man eating lions?

Tara
    Actually Hon. we don't do that any more, steak is much nicer. (Sorry, couldn't resist )

Africa is a big place Alice, where were you? As you can see I have a special interest.
    Glad you had a good time though and have many good memories.
    Hope your knee is restored to full mobility soon.

Edwina

Sorry about your knee hope it doesn't keep you down to much. At least your Africa happened and you have lots of shots to go through while you recuperate. Take care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Welcome home Alice can't Waite for the pics hun.
    Angie

hi Alice need a paramedic? welcome back hope you enjoyed our country, well like Edwina said we dont have man eating beasts here but mother in laws they are worst
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE