Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing from A to Z

Quote Originally Posted by girl_in_pantyhose View Post
    What can i say pantyhose are the gateway to crossdressing for me! from there it was all down hill. When i was old enough to go shopping alone around 15 or 16 i started to buy dresses and as soon as i could get a credit card i was shopping for heels online. then just a year ago i put it all together and i will never be the same! I don't know why i waited so long. but that is my A-Z
    Hey girl! You're a copy cat! Ha ha!
    Pantyhose was the definitely the precursor to my dressing. I secretly wore them from my early tweens until today. It was only a few years ago when I started fully crossdressing.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    An aunt of mine (who was young herself at the time) had an AMAZING pair of boots (soft brown leather with zippers up the sides that I could easily slip on and enjoy. I had NO idea that "innocent" experience (I was maybe 5 or 6 at the time) would lead to a "feminine side." When I was 14 or 15 and home alone for an entire day, I experimented with my sister's makeup and wrapped a scarf around my head and stared at my "visage" in the mirror all day. I STILL had no idea that I was a transvestite/crossdresser. When I turned 18, right after my high school graduation, a friend lent me a "dirty stories" magazine (like Penthouse Variations), and there were two stories I'll never forget: one was about a guy whose female roommates completely dolled him up, the other was about a guy who would dress like a high-class call girl and would get "picked up" by his wife (who dressed in a man's business suit). When he described his "long red nails" and "sexy black sheath," I finally realized what I was, and I was damn happy about it!

I dressed hear and there for years nothing like I do now that the wife knows. That was a big step up for me.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Until I was about 18, I hadn't anything but pantyhose, and occasionally heels and hadn't really thought about anything else. Then I started reading stories in a magazine( which will remain nameless) about others who liked wearing all women's clothes and realized that I wanted to be a complete CD too. Ididn't dress fully for the first time till I was about 21, and with only occasional pauses since then. Having an accepting wife now, there will probably be no more pauses!!

Hi Emily, well I used to do kissograms as a man dressed in all sorts of things such as tarzan, policeman etc(i was muscular but not to big and my legs were always quite slim looking)
    Then I was asked if I would dress up as a woman for a kissogram.I thought hey ok,I was about twenty two then.After that I got more work as a kissogram and it became virtually a full time/after work job earning extra money.I only did these kissograms for women and they found it really interesting/amazing that they had a bloke dressed up as a woman.I then stopped for a few years as I got kinda fed up with it.Then I met my wife
    i told her what I used to do and then started Kissograms again with her support, though at the time we both didn't really understand that I liked to CD.I stopped after a few months because it was too much hassle( getting dressed up night after night was playing hell with my face i was getting such a rash).
    A few years later we both decided to move to France, and after some nights playing around at dressing up after a few glasses of wine ( my wife thought I looked good in heels), we jointly came to the decision that i liked dressing as a woman.I was relieved, I had been feeling it for a little while by then.My wife at first though was worried that I was Gay and thanks to her finding this website, all her fears kinda vanished overnight( well after a few weeks anyways).
    When I mentioned about being gay earlier i just want to say I'm not having a go at anyone who is Gay it's just that it was important to my wife to know that i wasn't,we have been married for nearly 10 years now, and hey i think that would be a bigger blow to her than realisng I just want to share some of her clothes.
    Well what can I say we have a great realtionship, we're trying for a baby, we love each other very much.My wife has two brothers and has not known what it's like to have a sister,until now.Sometimes I say to her Is it ok If Gina comes round for the evening? and sometimes she'll say to me that she wants Gina to come over and have a bit of a girly chat.
    I'm gonna stop there as I think I'm waffling on now and I may have started to bore you all ..................Frenchie ...........Gina

I am going to need some time to think of this more. But what comes to mind initially is that the feelings built up, and the urge became stronger over time. I also believe that as we get older, we see life differently. When my father died, for the first time I saw how fragile life is. I am going to die someday. Maybe soon, hopefully later. But while I am here I want to make the best of it. Even if society does not want me to. Sometimes life is hard and can be disappointing (more often than not). Crossdressing is something that allows me to escape.

Even today I am still moving forward as far as dressing is concerned. There are still some things that I feel funny about doing. Like applying fake fingernails. But then again, i felt the same way about makeup. Now I love to put on makeup. It seems that for me it is a journey. Tonight I am going give myself a pedicure in a pink polish. I have never done this before. Usually I do my toes in a color that does not stand out.

The whole thing for me was a gradual. Although sometimes I wish that I made these discoveries earlier, but better late than never I guess.

It started for me when I was 10 - I fond my sister's panties and bars and tried them on and liked the feeling of it. Later, when I was out of school and had ot stay at my grandmom's house (where my sister lived) I would put on her panties and wear them for a couple of hours.

I'm not really sure how it evolved for me. I know I always loved dressing in feminine clothes and yes, I did borrow my sisters' panties and bras. I think when I was able to buy my own panties is when it escalated for me. But there was also the mystique of the forbidden fruit which could have been a driving force. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Like others here ive dressed from an early age wearing underwear, swimwear, shoes, boots, hosery from your mothers wardrobe, i did'nt really understand my urges, i just had an uncontrollable desire to wear them.

Thinking about it's only since being a member here that i've discovered myself, by talking to others here, understanding i am not a freak and my feelings for dressing are not unique.

Since joining this site, Dee has evolved and i am slowly understanding why i got all those urges when i was 6 or 7 and i've learned to accept them and they are a part of me.

All i can say is thankyou girls for helping me understand me!

For me, I think it was discovering my stepmum's satin nightie on her bed. I felt compelled put it on and after I did I felt great.

Deelite, have you got anymore pictures of that seeminly hot (English?) maid uniform?