Thread: crossdressing while crosstraining

crossdressing while crosstraining

My femme wardrobe includes a pair of womens' Nike shorts. I never thought of wearing them for anything other than posing for pics and such. However, just before I started my exercise routine today, I though, "what if..." So instead of my baggy mens' shorts, I slipped on the super soft and stretchy navy blue pair of womens shorts with a pair of Flexes body-hugging boy shorts undies underneath. The feel throughout the run and my cool-down exercises was amazing. Here's a pic.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I don't have any womens athletic shorts but I often go for a run wearing a sports bra underneath a shirt. I usually don't wear it during the summer but for the spring and fall it is nice. My gf recently bought me a workout top that I can't wait to wear when it gets a little darker in the mornings.

Silver Member
    I just love wearing womens shorts! I have a huge collection of them and wear them all the time in the summer. I am lucky in that I am slim enough to wear short shorts that I find so sexy. You look good in the shorts and I can imagine how good they feel when you are wearing them.

You go girl if you have to workout may as well look good.
    Angie

I recently purchased a pair of Nike Crossdresser sneakers. They look like a regular pair of Crosstrainer sneakers, but instead of just being a sneaker they have a high heel that folds down out of them. That way when you're done with your workout, you can just flip the high heel down and go back into fem mode without having to change your shoes. It's pretty cool.

Seriously, I started working out in fem at the beginning of the year and it's been a lot of fun. I do my pilates workout watching exercise videos and imagining that I'm at the gym with a bunch of regular women going through the exercises. When I'm finished with that, I change back into guy mode and go outside to run. I pretend I'm Rambo being chased by a Russian helicopter or a gang of pirates.

It may be weird, but it seems to work.

Better watch out, I used to wear girls shorts jogging and chicks would whistle at me, or yell "hey, baby", stuff like that. OK, that was 20 years ago!

Banned Read only
    I have been running in fem since spring. I usually wear fem shorts, top, panties and a sports bra. I noticed my pink sports bra shows pretty well through my white sleeveless top. I have gotten a few strange looks and lots of smiles from women on the trail.

I went to Yoga classes for a few years, and quickly graduated from sloppy sweat pants to tight leggings or shorts (shaved legs of course). I really enjoyed the look, feel and flexibility. Nobody in the class made an odd look or comment, and if I went shopping after class, I'd get only an occasional side glance. I still wear them out on occasion.

Dee

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I wear women's shorts almost exclusively, haven't had a comment yet (other than "nice shorts", which I got with either gender's clothing...).

I say, just wear what you want when it comes to things like pants and shorts. People really do not notice that much till you have on a dress or skirt !

C.

I have a huge collection of womans running outfits and I also run in my pantyhose in the early morning hours and on the treadmill. I especially love how woman's running shorts are much smaller and slightly tighter around the leg and back side. I also have some capri's I love to run in day or night. I also wear the halter tops to run in or outside.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com

When I first began going to the gym (many pounds ago) I'd wear the baggy sweats, mostly to hide how out of shape I was. Walking fast on the treadmill soon grew into a slow trot, then jog , then run. I soon noticed , " the bounce jiggle " (yeah I do have something up there ) Began wearing a bra. Of course not knowing too much about "wicking" , it quickly becasme obvious to me that it would show when I began to prespire. Found some micro fiber bras that worked. True sport bras are way to expensive for me, and I just don't like the idea of pulling it over my head.
    For support "down there" I always wore a somewhat snug / tight pair oif undies. I've since found some thigh shapers from Barely There that work very well and as a side benefit act like compression shorts. I also wear my compression stockings to help with my leg circulation while running or using the crosstrainer machine. My pants are all of the nylon spandex material. ( Not the "sprayed on look " but rather somewhat loose fitting and really conmfortable.
    I'd like to wear a pink sweatshirt, but then, none of the R G s wear pink either.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    They are not something that is so very obvious to the onlooker, but womens shorts in the "sports world" really are comfy to wear. Comfort apart, I like the cut of the legs, especially those bike shorts. The leg length steers so far away from the long, almost knee length mens "shorts". Its like with swimgear, Speedo or falling off baggi whatevers....thats no choice.

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I am totally into Under Armour fashions. I have both mens and womens compression tops, womens have a v neck and cap sleeves and the colors are more towards feminine but not over the top. I frequently wear the womens bike shorts while taking my walk around the neighborhood or while ahhh biking...I wear the womens running tights when it gets cooler...
    I also wear Puma Drift Cat sneakers, very narrow sleek fit, I have had several women ask where I got them. Most men can't wear them because of the width.
    I also wear turtle neck leotards in cooler weather as part of the exercise equip. the female exercise wear is just much more comfortable.
    Karen Francis