Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feelings after orgasm

Banned Read only
    Oh she played with your nipples.

I LOOOOOOVE my nipples and how sensetive they are. But I have breasts.

Wow I don't really have anything of value to add to this. Just wanted to count me in. I always did the same thing after masturbation. When I was done I wanted to play loud music and look out if somebody comes near me I am ready to fight. I guess it was just the T rate rising for a while. I am happy to read everybodies stories so I know that I am not alone and the only person having these feelings!!

Aspiring Member
    I am sooo greatful for this thread. I know that early on, as a kid, I almost always orgasmed when dressed. but, as the years went on, I stayed dressed for longer and longer periods of time. As I came to deal with the growing evidence that I am a woman inside, it became less of a problem. I have not yet taken hormones- I think that this has come about on its own.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabina32 View Post
    Hi my name is Rabina. I have been in therapy for about 4 months now, to deal with my TG issues. I have not started to transition yet, but hope to start electrolysis in Dec. and hormones soon after that. My goal is to completely transition over the next few years. My question is after I have an orgasm, either with my partner or by myself, the feelings of wanting to be a woman are gone for an hour or two. After I feel sort of dirty, or like i have lied to myself or my partner. After 1-2 hours the feelings come back and all has been returned to normal (well if wanting to change ones gender is normal). Just wondering if this is normal to feel this and if any others have had the same experience.
    I thought this was a very brave post. I too experience similar feelings after orgasm although I've never been sure what to make of them. I mean I usually experience a similar sensation after so called 'normal' (whatever that is) sex to so God knows.
    The only thing I do know is the feelings pass so I no longer associate them negative associations. I just go on the 'what goes up, must come down' principle. I think the I've been crossdressing for has also helped in that now I know that however I feel it will only be a matter of time before I'm slipping back into stockings and heels, as a teenager though yeah...some horrendous times...

Unhappy It happing to me!

This same kind of feeling it happing to me most the time...I lost totally interest in dressing up.
    Last edited by Yazna; 11-30-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Wow! I didn't know that. I tried that too for years. It seemed to work, but I couldn't keep up, haha, with the feelings. They kept coming back. And frankly, I was getting tired. LOL. So, I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by melissaK View Post
    Fun thread.

One of Ann Vitale's essays (I'm going to be lazy and not look it up) refers to a mtf struggling to stay closeted and using masturbation up to a half dozen times a day to find relief from the CDing/TS urges. Vitale didn't explain why that works as a form of relief, but I know it works for me too. And Karezza's comment that male orgasm kills further sexual interest, corresponds with reports that relief also comes from using T blockers and E which kill traditional male sexual interest. Well, not sure what these observations all mean, but they all do seem to be pieces to the puzzle.

hugs,
    'lissa

Aspiring Member

Darwin...

Think about Darwin's ideas here...

What would be the evolutionary advantage to "exhausting" the male after orgasm?

And why would the female be multiorgasmic once she got her motor properly warmed up?

Ahhhh.

So the female could scamper off to find more males to have sex with while Nork would snooze away the afternoon.

Think about it. Think about those big, one room caves...

We think orgasm is "the" payoff; nature dictates it's really the transfer of DNA - and lots of it.

If you have guy plumbing, your body and mind temporarily shut off... If you're a woman, the party is just getting started!

No offense, but you can only play the cards you currently have, er, in hand.

Sex, however, is very much in our minds, especially, it seems, the female mind. Odds are good that as one thinks and practices the female role, that their sexual feelings and reactions become more mental than before.

I agree with the earlier posts. You can learn how to do things differently, very differently.

After that, it's as easy as falling off a bicycle - over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by maryklinden View Post
    Think about Darwin's ideas here...

What would be the evolutionary advantage to "exhausting" the male after orgasm?
    so the female can eat his head of course!