Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone enjoy CD humiliation?

As a sex act I really enjoy humilation, but in real life I do not want to be humiliated, but you have to have a sence of humor to dress otherwise some comments can really hurt.

I just blow off comments from people that try to down grade me in public and I don't show the hurt I may have. I will not give them the satisfaction of thinking they have succeded in humiliating me.

I am proud of who I am and what I wear.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Well, I'm not really into CD humiliation but it would be fun to do on Halloween. But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!

Nope. That I don't get at all.

For me, it's a question of dignity. As a man or en femme, I aim for dignity.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Here is something funny about people I was watching a court program and the volume was turned down and a woman who everyone said was a man because she had some features that did not fit what they perceived as a woman. When the meeting we had was over I turned up the volume and paid more attention to a very nice GG trying to settle a case. The point is people need to be careful before they judge because not all women fit into the same perceptions as seen on television and everyone in public should be treated with respect.

I personally will not even laugh at myself in public and I do ignore them if they do and from my experience if you act confident and like you belong people will just ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Well, I'm not really into CD humiliation but it would be fun to do on Halloween. But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!
    Kate, I have been buying womens clothes in drab for many years, trying on in stores for the last 10 years. I have never been humiliated at any time while shopping. You can only be humiliated if you allow yourself to be.

Jodi

Silver Member
    well I DO enjoy inflicting humiliation---generally in private--I'm always looking for pretty maids to serve Me. LOL
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I think it can be really cool - a meeting of minds between 2 people, either in public or private.

mitch

social babe
    When I was going out it was important for me to pass to the best of my ability, had I been seriously humiliated from the start I would have never repeated the excersise.
    There was only one time when some guy yelled out "sicko" in a shopping plaza car park , leaving the shopping centre with my daughter , I may have blown my cover by speaking deep and loud.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    CD humiliation? Nah not for me. I already feel humiliated enough because of the crappy job I work for someone my age.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Some day I'm going to the mall and let the teen girls see me, that should be an interesting experience.
    Make sure you wear some booty shorts that say "baby girl" on the butt. And no shaved legs or hose
    That would be not humiliating, but mortifying
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    But we all experience some humiliation buying women's clothes as a guy!
    I don't know how you can generalise so readily.

I certainly don't experience any humiliation buying clothes, OK in my earlier years I had some internal embarrassment, but humiliation - never.