Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are you 5'7" - 5'9" tall?

Im 5'7 (170cm) and 65KG.

Im a T-Girl who loves food as much as dresses! lol

Unhappy

Dang.......Sort of glad I looked at this thread.......
    I'm 5'7", 162. I know I have a way to go and am working at it, but yikes!!!!!!!!!!! You gurls make me look like a blimp!
    I wear a 14 dress, sometimes 12 skirt.

I see I gotta start hitting the workout routine.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

I'm 5'8, 175, 36 waist. Anywhere from 12 -16 dress, depending upon the cut.

God loves me as I am Jocelyn Renee's Avatar
    I am 5'4" and 115lbs. My waist is 27" and I wear a size 4 - 6 jeans. A few years ago I worked out daily and weighed 135lbs. It was very difficult to find female clothing that fit properly due to the size of my neck and shoulders so I made the decision to back off on the weights. Every now and then I get the desire to start working out again, but now I do low weight and high reps for toning.

It's funny, 'cause I was never really happy with being such a short male, but my size rocks for a girl - go figure...
    "It's a sad man, my friend, who's living in his own skin, and can't stand the company." - Bruce Springsteen

"Im not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand." - Prince
    --
    Connect with me...http://360.yahoo.com/joc_renee

I'm 5'8" and just under 170 lbs. The last 20 or so lbs, the result of middle age. sure, I'd like to lose that 20, but more than that, I am hoping the hormones, and more exercise, at least shift some of that from the slight male beer belly to the hips and butt. I don't think I need to get much below 150 to appear authentic, and even if I stay the weight I am, women come in all shapes and sizes. I do not wear body shapers of any kind, unless I am wearing a very sheer and slinky dress, which is pretty darn rare. I am who I am. An imperfect looking woman. That's ok.

I'm a size 12, U.S., or a large, in most fashions. I may go tighter in skirts and jeans sometimes, because genetic males have no hips! lol! I was also blessed with reasonably sized feet, size 10, women's.

Hugs,

Melissa
    Last edited by Melissa A.; 08-16-2008 at 08:26 PM.

im 6 foot i hate you shorter people lol

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Hi All,

I'm 5'9" and weigh 174. I wear a size 14 I'm working on shedding a few more pounds. Would like to lose another ten pounds or so. I was down to 150 back in my early thirties. But my metabolisum is'nt what it was then. I've been biking twenty five miles. In the morning when I'm home and find a stationary bike when I'm on the road. Do love what it's done for my BP I'm 120 over 70. Was 145 over 90. One of these days I'll be able to get into a size 10!! LOL

Huggs, Renee
    Let me update this post. I measured myself the other day and I'm 5'8" now. Must be all those hard landings from doing OE. ( All the pilots on here will get this). Who knows after the hip replacement surgery, I might be alittle shorter. Weigh 172 now.

Huggs, Renee

Huggs,

Just under 5'8" and now at 165 with a 31" waist, 38C chest. Wear sz 12-14 dress, medium skirts, large tops.

Got as skinny as 137 and wore sz 8-10 dresses with a 29" waist, but people around me were worried that I was too thin.

Trying to get back down to 150.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I stand 5'6" and want to lose 35-40lbs...way too big now at 184lbs..I cannot out my fork down!! In college I weighed 136 with a 27" waist
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I'm 5'8, 153lbs, and wear size 10. I can go from a 32 waist down to a 24, but I am also corset trained so i have an advantage. I balance out rather well and dont plan on losing anymore weight willingly as it would make me look unbalanced on top.

Zara

The problem with being genetic male and only weighting 140 lbs, is that you lose that fat all over, especially on the face, and a thin face is not very feminine. Even women with very thin faces tend to look a bit masculine. I am 5'8" and at one stage I slimmed down to 145 lbs. To be honest, I looked gaunt and ill. I have now drifted up to 165 lbs, and most people remark on how well I look, my face has filled out a little bit, and the extra 20 lbs seemed to go on my boobs and bum, with a little tiny bit on my waist, though mainly abdomen. As for dress size, I generally go for 18 upper body and 16 lower. UK sizes of course, which are about 4 numerals higher than the US.

6'3'' and a healthy size 16.Thankyou
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Oh how I "HATE" you skinny girls!!!!! I am 5-9 w/o heels weigh "a tad to much" (you don't think I'm tell ya',do ya?) and wear size 20, heels would be 12 wide. Way back when, I had a 30 inch waist, 40 inch chest(dreamin' of those days) no grey hair, perfect eye sight but age does some really cruel things(you older girls know I am talking about), oh well!!!! Gotta' go now and take my BP meds., my cholesterol meds., vitamins etc etc.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I am 5' 7" and in my peak fitness as a long distance and cross country runner I was 130 lbs. That was almost 30 years ago, I am now closer to 170 and I wear 10-12 skirts and 12-14 tops, with some assistance from shapers.

When I was 130 I could wear size 7, but never had the same oppurtunities as now. As others have stated I think you are about right, and I would love to be 150

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    Let me update this post. I measured myself the other day and I'm 5'8" now. Must be all those hard landings from doing OE. ( All the pilots on here will get this). Who knows after the hip replacement surgery, I might be alittle shorter. Weigh 172 now.

Huggs, Renee

Huggs,
    Gee Renee, If you keep it up you'll eventually look like Dr. Evil's best buddy, Mini Me LOL.

Small Lady

I am 34-28-34 I have always looked & been mistaken for a girl through out my life. My height is 5'7" clothing size range is 3-8 depending on item and manufacturer. Weight Flex 128-130lbs....
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,m 5 10 tall ( in flats ) and 12.5 st in weight .Clothes size 16 top , 10 bottom. I do wish to be slimmer , but sadly I have these dreaded Carlsberg moments ...........Oh and the odd Dominoe binge ..... my wifes very happy for my lower size ( no pun intended ) as its fitted round her wardrobe nicely . She gets to "trial fit " most of my recent shopping trips . It,s gone a little in her benfit too , as of late she,s " liberated " half of my pencil skirts and minis too !
    Last edited by Shelly67; 08-17-2008 at 11:47 AM.

I am a bit taller at 5 11 Tall and 160 pounds. That is my weight from 30 years ago. I am mostly happy with my look except with my midsection. It I could only transfer it onto my hips.
    Jolene

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I know what you mean Jolene I'm 5'7" 163 and wish I could move some from the waist to the butt and hips.So I'll continue crunches.

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    I'm 5' 7" and 223lbs around 70ish over waight (should be at 150 *sigh*).

16/18 jeans/dresses and 1X shirts. I'm also a 38B *^_^*

Mariah
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

I'm 5'7" and 200lbs. I have a 42" waist. I tend to wear 1x clothes.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

5'8" 158 lbs. 34 waist. Usually wear a size 10 or M/L dress sizes. size 9 shoes.

Maybe you people will be jealous of me because I'm the perfect crossdresser's height of 5' 4" tall so I can fit petite or regular sizes very well. Right now I'm overweight at 149.8 lbs, I usually like to keep it at 142 to 145 lbs. But I still fit my size 4 and 6's perfectly! It took me 2 years of exercise to go from 205 lbs to 139 lbs, and I have kept my size 4 to 6 for 3 years now and have amassed a gigantic women's clothes collection! Too much beautiful stuff in my size, plus I can fit real teen cheerleader and schoolgirl outfits! I'm in dreamland! Usually a size 8 would be big for me, but few are cut small. I wear size 4 pants, a 36B or C, and usually size 6 is perfect for me!

It's amazing some of you are taller than me, weigh less, but are a larger size! It's real good to be small!

I am 5'8'' tall and weigh 195 lbs. I wear size 14 dress,38C bra and size 8 panties. I don't wear jeans en fenmme since I wear them as a man. I wear large tops and skirts. Shoe size is 9and 1/2 to 10 depending on the type of shoe.