Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a very feminine CD/TG and I excel in sports!

I'm a very feminine CD/TG and I excel in sports!

I am a M-F crossdresser and I love being feminine and wearing pretty clothes.

I am also very good in sports. I played shortstop/2nd base from junior highschool thru highschool and into my young adulthood. I also was a long distance runner.

I was very competitive and can still hit a fastball and make a double play.

Are there other CD/TGs that excel in sports?

emmi

Well, I was captain of the school football(socce!) team. A long time ago.....

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I was picked to swim for the school once. And won a smattering of bike races as a youth.

Think of the parallels - the dedication and commitment needed to foster a natural sporting talent in the face of competition and the dedication and commitment needed to foster a natural CD/TG status in the face of misunderstanding.

So, it may not just be sports. Many of us here may excel in other areas too.

Sarah...

HI Emmi,
    My fella played professional football in his youth. He is also good at Rugby and his long distance running would have been atleast county level had he not chosen the footballing route. Alas he had two serious injuries so his career ended nearly as quickly as it started. He now runs a football club in a nearby village and shares his expertise with youngsters.
    Bev

If you count motocross and snowboarding as sports then sure
    Merry

HRT since 2009

When I was younger I played football for my school and for a weekend team for over 10 years, I also did a job which involved heavy lifting, and i used to work out.
    But now I'm not that active,I still do physical work quite often though.I'm an ambitious 5,9", weighing in at about 14 and a half stone.Don't know where it all goes when I'm en femme,ah thank god or playtex for girdles/ control knickers etc.........Frenchie Gina

Aspiring Member

Me too!

This thread comes up from time to time and our experience in the world of sport and athletic endeavors may add to our guilt over being who we are because of the people who we hung around with and spent so many hours in practice and competion with. You may be completely surprised at how many of us girls played sports at a very high level in our past or maybe even present.

I played basketball and baseball in high school and was lucky enough to be awarded a full athletic scholarship to play basketball in college. After 4 years of college basketball, one of which our team finished 3rd in NCAA Div. II in 1968, I was lucky enough to be invited to tryout for an ABL team now known as the San Antonio Spurs. I spent 10 days playing before I was cut.

After a few more years of playing in several amateur leagues in the midwest, I started playing volleyball (the sport I love the best) and played USVBA for almost 20 years. Meanwhile I started running road races and became quite competitive at several distances in my age catagory. I have run 10 marathons: Boston, New York, Chicago, St. Louis (both), Omaha, Dallas and Cowtown. My qualifying time for Boston was 2:46:50 (PR) and my wife and I have accummulate enough miles running together that we have run 24,000 miles in about 10 years. I no longer run but it is a goal of mine to run one more marathon before I check out.

As many of you already know, I currently coach high school volleyball and have done so for several years. Although I coach girls, as I look at all the male athletes at my high school, I wonder how many are going through the same anguish and guilt that we went through growing up? I hope that we all can make it a better world for them and make their choices less painful than it was for us.

Played every sport that our High School offered... letter in them all... Was selected All County Lineman in football and invited to try out for a couple small colleges... Played ice hockey forever and still play on an over 25 draft league... 70+ games a year.... Playing sports for me has nothing to do with what I wear... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I ran track in elementary school. I was fast as hell in sprints, but have never been able to do long distance running.

I have been playing hockey for more than 35 years (still do). Was high school hockey team MVP. Tried out for college, but that was not in the cards...

sports

I played basketball,football( wide receiver)
    I love being a girl

Rodeo rough stock, especially saddle broncs, the line in football and tennis.
    joank
    Southern California

I still run 1/2 marathons, raced up Mt. Washington in NH a month ago. Bike ride/downhill skiing/golf too

Golf for me. I do a google map search for Victoria's Secret stores close to my tournament sites. Going there makes a good round better and a bad round seem not so bad.

I play baseball Basketball and tennis.I have played sports since
    I was a little kid.I just wish I could wear a tennis dress when I play.
    I have the cutest tennis dress I am dying to wear.

Hi I letter in three sports in h,s was all county in baseball and football I got a full ride to a top collage in baseball played for 6 seasons in the minnors and played a total of 63 games in the majors so I guess thier are a few of us jocks still out thier
    huggs jennig

I lettered in three sports in high school and junior college. Water polo, swimming, and diving. Now I do triathlons and finished 5th today in an olympic distance race, out of 1500. The biking gives me a good excuse to shave my legs.

I played center, 2nd base, and designated hitter in Little League baseball. I became a better batter after being moved from 2nd base to Center because they always threw the ball so hard at me at it kept hurting my thumb!

Was starter in 7th & 8th grade Basketball. Got into bmx freestyle during HS.

2005, 2006 - got last place in the 2 road bike races I entered! I'm not fast enough because it takes too much training to be fast!

I'm a good swimmer, rock climber and cyclist, decent tennis/racquetball player. Did track and field in jr. and high school. And earned a black belt in karate a few years back. Yep, pretty athletic.
    -Sedona

Smile

[SIZE="4"]I ran track and cross country in high school and junior college. I have played many sports throughout the years.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

[SIZE=2]At school, I held the 2 lengths breast stroke record (no, I really do mean swimming!). In my final year at university, I was in the college first VIII when we were head of the river, never having rowed before. I've been a distance runner since my 30s; this year I completed six miles in an hour for charity, not very quick, but that's after a 2 year lay-off due to operations. It takes a long time to get the speed back when you're over 60! I play golf now, but I'm not proud of my handicap yet, and I'm still pretty average at skiing! In between, I've played squash and badminton to an acceptable standard, so you can say I am sport orientated and competitive. However, my feminine side comes out when I admit that I enjoy losing a close fought game more than winning easily, but winning a close fought game still beats them all.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Well.....How about being one of the fastest persons on earth?

I was a professional cyclist (road racing, mountain biking and both on and off road triathlon).....
    4:05 miler in highschool, 28:33 10k, ranked 5th in the nation for running at one time.....yada, yada, yada....

And boy do I ever look good in a dress!

There are GG's who excell in sports ( among other things), so you shouldn't be surprised.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

In high school, I lettered in football, basketball, and track. I excelled in track as a distance runner. I then lettered 4 years in college in track.

In retirement, I currently coach both boys and girls in cross country and track at a local high school. Never had a comment on my shaved legs.

Jodi

In the old days, I was a motocross racer who was fairly good (Kawasaki semi-factory support ride). After that, I won National races in SCCA road racing. But that is all behind me and now I play golf. Currently, I am a scratch golfer. Last month I achieved an athletic goal by finally shooting my age at golf, 63.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.