Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your guy bra mode experiences?

I only wear a bra in the colder months so I can wear a jacket over my shirt to concel the bra straps and the band. I do love the feeling of the bra hugging my back though.....
    Amanda

Crazy Lady
    I started wear bras when I could hide them under the shirt adequately. I wore plaids and used other methods to hide the bulges. I also wear camisoles that can hold forms without a bra, and will wear same without forms. But I am switching to wearing small forms all the time.

Dee

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    That would have been the last time I donated! What I wear is none of their business, and beggars cannot be choosers.
    Actually legally it is sexual harassment and you can get a settlement out of them for it.(With either EEOC or a lawyer)

Funny that as I am more and more confident of my sexuality as female I am going out more with tank tops and my natural breasts. I was surprised the first time I went dancing that way, I was hit on more that night than I had been with my 44D breast forms on. And they kept the camera on me all night and a lady was videotaping me for 30 minutes, plus about 20 or 30 pics were taken of me. I never had so much action in my 44D's.
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 07-30-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

I am with Andrea on this one I have tryed wearing a bra in male mode
    but it doesnt do it for me (I wish it did) its full femme for me and as long
    as its not freezing wearing a skirt

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea M. Forbes View Post
    I do not quite understand why a man would chose to wear female undergarments with male garments on top while in public.
    Help me understand this. You folks have helped me understand myself, and now I want to understand other points of view.
    Hi Andrea,
    Well I am with the girls on this one. I used to have a job where I had to wear male over alls. Very unflattering and I hated them. The one thing I used to love doing though to make me feel more femme was to wear matching silky underwear underneath them. When I did I felt as feminine as they come whatever I wore on top. Hope that helps you to understand a bit more. Most guys would get hung drawn and quartered if they wore the whole outfit to work, so the next best thing is to wear the feminine stuff underneath where it cannot be seen. Well mostly anyhow, Bras are a bit of a give away.
    Take care
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    What are your experiences wearing a bra in guy mode? Did you plainly show you're wearing a bra? What were people's reactions? Some of you do wear bras in guy mode!

When they saw the strap of my chemise fall off my shoulder - they found out I cd at Fansteel. They laid me off eventually.
    Being self employed, I'm not too worried about "the boss" tee hee.

I do wear a bra everyday, even in the warmer months. Occasionally my work gets to be a bit much and I do prespire a bit. I've found that by wearing a cotton bra it will "wick" any excess moisture, and not cause an "outline"

Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I started this thread because CD Susan said in another thread that he wears bras in guy mode so I wondered what the experiences were with doing that.
    At first I was truly worried that the entire world had some sort of "x ray" vision and everybody "knew". These days putting on my bra is a normal item to be worn when getting dressed.
    Fortunately I haven't had any bad experiences, .... yet. Nor have I had anything "positive" happen either.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

No one has said anything as of yet about me wearing a Bra under my T-Shirt and believe me they can see it. They people at work is a different story, they all know now that I wear one. I get raxed about it but I just smile because I am enjoying it. The Ladies are talking about me all the time and I get all kinds of reactions from them although I just smile and go aboput my way.

I am sorry to hear that they laid you off for wearing a Bra to work. Did you ever talk to a Lawyer about it??? I really do not think they can do that without reason.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea M. Forbes View Post
    Ok. I'll take this opportunity to ask, because I am, to borrow a NASA term, a "Full Up" crossdresser and do not quite appreciate the "Halfway There" crossdresser. This is very much different than those who express an androgenous or genderqueer identity, I think.

I do not quite understand why a man would chose to wear female undergarments with male garments on top while in public. I especially do not understand this if one wishes not to be "outed," when wearing a bra is obvious. The "cost-benefit" analysis seems to demonstrate the exercise is hardly worth it. Similarly, I've heard that some, while in "male" mode, go to work or otherwise conduct themselves in public with polished nails or wear female jeans with a male top and so on. A crossdresser like me desires to emulate a female archetype, not cause a scene. As a guy who very much appreciates my masculine side, I would be horrified if anyone felt I was less of a man because I wore female clothes once in awhile. Not because it is true, but because it is a misperception of who I am. It would be like saying I was a member of a religion, which in fact I am not.

Help me understand this. You folks have helped me understand myself, and now I want to understand other points of view.

I agree 100%.
    I have never comprehended the secret underdressing thing at all, especially from people who claim they don't want to be caught. Why set yourself up for
    a potential disastrous situation. Life provides enough of these in male clothing alone.

sorry about the layoff. that must suck.
    I wear a bra everyday in guy mode. I have to now especially in summer and I sweat underneath there. Its uncomfortable when I don't wear one. I mostly wear sports bras and minimizers underneath my shirt. I think a few people in my office knows but aren't saying anything. how they know is because there are a lot of touching in my office. hugs ,pat on the back , stuff like that. I make sure to wear something that isn't see through under my shirt and when I leave I change in the bathroom. I take off my dark tee shirt that covers my bra, hold my bag on my back till I'm out of the building. I don't care what people see outside as long as it isn't inside.

not much to tell. Used to where em sometimes. God they were hot in the Summer. How do the GG's cope.
    Never got busted. More awkward to buy em than where em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]