Thread: First trip out

First trip out

OMG.
    SO has gone away for a couple of days to let me have some time to dress, she is really trying to help me. Any after work full make up, white blouse, pencil skirt just above the knee, black stockings and low patent leather shoes, I felt fantastic and its the best make up I've done. So after dinner I started thinking about the outside world, once the thourght was there there was no turning back. I waited for the sun to start to go down, took a deep breath picked up the car keys and went. Scary the nieghbours door was open, so quickened my step and got into the safety of the car. Drove into the city and it was fantastic. Stopped at a food store carpark and got out for walk around the car, then back home. As I was driving my skirt which is fully lined started ride up my thigh, the look was great, I felt at home and comfortable.
    Its funny who I drove differently to normal, might be because I was affraid of having an accident.

Well I am on a high now, where to next
    Love Steviexx
    Stevie B

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

Well done Stevie!

My first time out was last week and it was such a relief! You'll be feeling great, I'm sure.

Have you discussed this trip with your SO yet? For me this was the aspect that really rounded off the experience, the chance to talk openly about the associated feelings and drivers was incredibly beneficial and cathartic.

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Sarah...

Freedom! I love to go out!

Doesn't it feel GRRRRRRREAT?! I only get out once or twice a month but when i do i feel supercharged and ready for the world! maybe this is what fishing or golfing is like for the people who do it! I tell ya it is like a mini vacation!

Sarah

No I haven't told her yet, it's one area that she has been worried about, need to pick my time. I will be spending the day with another CD in a couple of weeks, to have help with make up and styling etc, SO wants me to go in drab I want to go dressed, wish me luck.
    Love Steviexx
    Stevie B

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    "Its funny who I drove differently to normal, might be because I was affraid of having an accident."

Driving while dressed will definitely make you a very careful driver! I'm an incorrigible leadfoot in guy mode and roll through stop signs if the opportunity presents itself. But I stck very close to the speed of the rest of the traffic when dressed, and use the turn signals religiously.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Great job Stevie! You are past the point of no return now! Go get 'em girl!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

It is great I love driving dressed.
    Angie

Gold Member
    For us that hide in the corners of our safe houses a little drive can take the bordom of dressing and add some dash back to it, now whens the next road trip?

Next trip hopefully to see someone who organises gatherings and support not far from here, I was going to travel male but I plan to go dressed, have to pass that past SO first, there is peace at home don't want to rock the boat.
    xx
    Stevie B

Hi Stevie sounds like you had a fab time.
    I once went for a drive wearing just black stockings suspenders bra and panties underneath a knee length black leather coat.I had been out before but this was different.I had to park my car some way from my flat where i was living at the time(it was nightime),walk down the street past some people.It was even more thrilling as to the general onlooker,I could have been wearing a dress or skirt under my coat but only I new I was wearing my undies.I have to say I was a bit younger then and maybe a bit more daring.As it's summer now I don't plan to go out until the nights start to draw in.
    But yeh going out in public is a great feeling.....Well done girl. Frenchie......Gina

You have a wonderful lady there Stevie, going away so that you can dress, just make sure she knows that

I'm glad it all went ok for you.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member
    Congrats on your outing! This time will always be a great memory for you and going out will become addicting to do more often! Always keep communicating with your SO and go slow as to what you both hope to accomplish. Thanx for sharing your adventure.

Thank you for your replies and support.
    Sandra, I am making my SO aware of how agrateful I am (thanks for your wisdom again, I appreciate it), Was a bit worried about telling her I went out but do not want any secrets, she was ok with it and not suprised, She is handling this very well and said how happy I am at the moment. Hopefully seeing that I am up and down will eventually make her more relaxed with the CDing.
    xx
    Stevie B

It's a slippery slope! There'll be no turning back now. lol
    This is exactly how I started years ago. Today, i do pretty much anything I want dressed and I'll bet you will some day too now.