Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • I chose the look

170 48.43%
  • I chose the feel

181 51.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Look or feel?

Wow this is really hard...I guess the look wins out, at least today.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Thought provoking question. I chose look. I love the feel, but couldnt imagine not being able to see the lovely people around me (including this web site!)

I adore both aspects but, ultimately it's the erotic look that captures my attention.

"Feel" I say this with the thought in mind of how my jeans fit on me
    they allow me to feel the girl in my walk hugs lacie

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    Definitetly the feel. I love wearing skintight clothes such as tights, swimsuits and leotards. Would love to try on a skate dress or lyrical dress someday though. I dress purely for the turnon not the look.

Obviously I immensly enjoy the feel of my clothing, silk is my favorite! But.....when I find some really cute shoes (that kill my feet) or tighten up the corset to fit into a particularly snug outfit, I am choosing look over comfort.
    Sally

I chose the feel. Women's materials are so much softer and nicer feeling against the skin. I especially like the feel of freshly shaven legs and hose caressed by a nice slip or a nicely lined skirt, coupled with a silk blouse. I'm in heaven at that point!

I am totally in agreement with you Michelle_in_Tights. In fact I wish there was a way I could message you so we could talk about it.
    As I have said before I have always loved the look of leotards and tights and other skintight clothing on the female body and the feel of them on me when I wear. My choices are almost always leotards and tights, pantyhose, unitards, one piece swimsuits and a few unisex zentai suits. No matter how feminine the clothing I wear, even with girly colors, the masculine in me still comes through, slightly softened, shaped by the feminine clothing. It brings my thoughts to how the woman must feel in them and how I feel wearing the same skintight clothing with women. THAT gets me turned on. I'll take the turnon of the wonderful silky all-over skintight feel.
    Last edited by Randee; 08-01-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: more thoughts

I chose feel because I love the way pantyhose and high heels feel but with the great feeling comes the great look so I get both for the price of my vote.. don't you wish politics could be this way??
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

mmmmmmmmm, for me it is definitely the feel. The way the material may caress my skin, and how it hugs the curves.

but then I've always been one who likes to touch and enjoy the sensuality of things.
    Doll

Dont see the point in the feel being nice if you look like a bag of potatoes.However,without sight youd only be able to appreciate the feel so it wouldnt matter too much
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

Silver Member
    you have obviously forgotten who you are talking to--I am Mistress Janessa and never have to make the choice between looks and feel lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar
    I would have to go with the look. Hell I want to look as good as I can and the clothes helps a lot....at the same time though feeling good is always a plus.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Tough question!

I choose the look, and the way I feel when inspired by the look!

I am vain, so dressing in the dark for the feeling of it wouldn't work.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    To add to what I said earlier, I also love the feminine look the clothes give me, especially my girly stockingened feet in hose which is also a big turn on.

Talking It's gotta be the Feel!

If I could pass 100%; then maybe it would be the look, as I would be out there strutting my stuff for all to see! However, I don't crossdress to impress; I crossdress because I like the way the clothes feel. That is why I underdress (no one can see what you are wearing underneath); that is for you, not others. Most of us hope that we look nice and can at least mostly pass; but we crossdress regardless of how we look. We dress because of how it makes us feel. imho!

Hugs

Nicole

It starts with the feel, but it has to be female and feminine, so look plays its part. But if I have an item that does not feel right I don't keep it long. And if it has the feel but is not feminine, it turns me on less, and I won't keep it as long.

Definatly the "feel". I look like a man in a dress so I might as well feel comfortable as a man in a dress!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I picked look, but I love the feel of satin, but it would still have to look good.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    a very tough desision i chose the look as i always love the way the clothing looks on me they always feel great too though lol

I am into the look. I love the female look!

The Look

For me its has to be the look.
    Look not even any make up or wig.
    How do I look?
    Be honest!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I choose the look of my clothes when I go out to express the female look

The feel wins out for me. I guess it has to do with how my crossdressing started - sneaking bras from Mom's dressers to use as beat material. What can I say - soft, silky and lacy things just make me feel so...GOOD.

The feel of nylon, silk, satin is what it's all about for me. If it is not soft and lacy it's not for me. I can wear cotton all the time and that it not the way I want to go.