Thread: hi trying to post pic

hi trying to post pic

im basicly fooling around trying to get it right as im jealous of all the girls beautiful pics ive seen. Not the greatest of pics, will keep hacking away, wish i could improve my image/clarity. Anyone know, ive got the basics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by domanica; 05-19-2005 at 09:50 PM.
    backing up in highheels is like trying to reverse a truck an tralier

Tristen Cox
    When you resize try to crop out more of the excess around you in the picture, so there is a bigger you and less backround. Also when you resize, find out how much percentage is small enough to post, then undo all your moves that you did to get to that percentage, and re-enter the final percentage of resize from the full size picture 'only once'. The more times you reduce the picture, the more artifacting occurs and the picture looks edgy or harsh.

Anyhow nice outfit Good luck experimenting.

thanks tristen, i will definitly try, at least im having fun doing it. thanks.
    backing up in highheels is like trying to reverse a truck an tralier

tristen knows best

Tristen knows best, I would listen to her. But your pictures look just wonderful, glad your having fun with them. Keep up the good work.

i like the first pic its nice
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

So there you are almost the way i pictured you ...very nice ....love sweetcheeks
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Very nice Domanica! You look great.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe