Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok so how did it begin.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I was the dressing stand in for my cousin at the time we where the same height and when she got a new dress I would be the one to stand in for the fitting since she did not stay with us.

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    I started by trying on my sisters knickers at 12 and getting a big rush. Quickly discoved my mums tights were a real turn on and there was no turning back. Funnily enough I've never been into knickers since!

For me probably at birth. I cannot ever remember not wanting to be a woman. I tried to deny it in college, overcompensating and all. But I always had the feelings. After years of denial I finally realized that deep down I'm a woman.

Banned Read only
    I don't really remember a beggining, I am not saying there wasn't one of course there was. I do recall a lot of times as a small boy maybe 4-5 years old haveing urges to wear my little sisters clothing. I recall when I did I wasn't smart enough to know it wasn't right for a boy to do that and my mom would catch me. I guess at the time I didn't know I was doing anything wrong but I now remember my step father later forceing me to wear my sisters clothes as punishment for haveing worn them earlier that day, he would make me stay outside in the front yard so all can see me.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    It is all about the shoes. I was so intrigued how women could walk in such impossibly high heels, I had to find out for myself. I quickly mastered them. Walking around the house didn't do it for me. I wanted to go places in them and wear them all nite. I was more comfortable doing this enfemme. It helped that I was also fascinately by female impersonators. How could a man look so convincingly like a woman. Now I love the attention I get when I am out.

Gen

For me it started when I would stay home on sick days,I was about 14 or 15.Having the whole day to be alone was great.At first it was just a bit of make up and one of my mothers wigs and then after seeing the transformation and getting a little buzz going,I would go further each time.I still obtain the very same rush now that I did then,only now I get high on just the cding.

OK so how did it begin

For me it was tights.I was a child when women and girls started abadoning stockings and suspenders in favour of tights and pantyhose.For an aroused bly it was far easier to try on a pair of my older sister's tights than to struggle with a girdle and stockings.Besides it was possible for boys to openly wear tights if they attended ballet classes whereas I couldn't think of any circumstances where a boy could openly wear stockings.From secretly trying on my sister's tights I soon progressed to persuading my mother to send me to ballet classes (not as difficult as I had imagined) and soon I was able to wear black tights and a black leotard in a safe suportive environment.Ballet classes resulted in concerts and ballet recitals where I was able to wear very feminine tunics, womens blouses and white tights.Very Very girly and feminine!!

Ive never worn feminine clothing before last week. I never considered wearing my sisters or my mothers clothes. The thought never occurred to me.

For me, the trigger was roleplay gaming. Yes, the piece of paper, pencil and silly shaped dice type. Very early on I realised that I was absolute pants at playing male characters - I didnt really understand the male mindset - and instead always focused on playing female characters.

It started to occur to me that I should have been female. I have few 'masculine' mental traits and many more feminine ones. In my fantasies, sexual and otherwise, I imagined myself as female - imagining myself as a male Never satisfied me.

And then I came across anime... (cue collective moans from the more mature audience ). All the girls in anime seem to be so adorable and cute...absolutely perfect in every way. I never liked them as a focus for sexual fantasies, but almost wanted to be like them. But fantasy is as far as that ever went. I still see myself as mentally and empathically feminine or at least androgynous.

Crossdressing only occurred to me last week. I know Im far too fat and ugly for it to be funny anymore, but at least wearing feminine clothing I can feel and expand upon what I consider to be the girly part of my persona. Only a few months ago, even attempting to CD would have been impossible as I lived at home with my physically disabled parents. As much as I hate to lose them, and will always miss them...now I am much more at liberty to try new things. CD is one of those things.

Other than that, I can only say that I stopped growing up at 25 and have been regressing ever since

I'd always been jealous of my two older sisters' dresses and other clothes as far back as I can remember. But (other than being dressed as an old lady for halloween once by my mom when I was about 5) I never acted on it until I was 7 or 8.

My first experience was with pantyhose. I don't think it was really from a desire to crossdress, but more out of curiosity. I'd see women wearing them and wondered what they felt like so stole a pair out of my mother's drawer.

Well, from there my next thought was 'That was fun, but usually when girls where pantyhose, they are also wearing a skirt' so I went off to find on to see what THAT was like. Once I had a skirt, pantyhose and a girl's shirt on, I was hooked. I spent HOURS walking around, sitting, and just watching the skirt move around my legs and feeling how it brushed against my nylon-enclosed legs as I walked or sat.

After that very beginning, I moved on to opaque tights and more skirts/dresses. I was very fortunate to have two older sisters, plus my bedroom had private access to the attic, where ALL the old clothes (or out of season things) were stored in plastic bags. I was able to spend hours digging through the bags finding treasures such as school uniform skirts and jumpers, denim skirts, body suits, outgrown bras, garter belts (this was the early 70s) and even fancy party dresses. I even found a ballet 'tutu' from when one of my sisters had been taking dance lessons and polyester waitress dresses from a howard johnson's restaurant from when one of my sisters had an after-school job there.

One of the saddest times of my life was when I finally outgrew my sisters' wardrobe but still didn't have the confidence to buy my own things.

It took years for me to move from just skirts and tights to dressing fully... for some reason, I didn't really have any desire to wear a bra, forms, makeup or jewelry until decades later.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein