Thread: Need suggestions for a femme weekend

Need suggestions for a femme weekend

My SO is going out-of-town for the weekend on a pre-scheduled trip. We are using this opportunity for me to try on the en femme persona while she is away. I've never done this before, but I have free reign of her closet and some of her make up. There are plenty of tops to work with and a couple of dresses so I'm good there but I'm short on a skirt and definatley no shoes to speak of! Will the shoes and skirt be that important that I should go out and pick a couple of things up, and what else might I need?

I was thinking of starting out with a nice bubble path with candles and some "chick music" to get started, but that seems pretty formulaic, or is that exactly what I need? Just looking for some advice.

A dress is as good as a skirt as far as I'm concerned, so I wouldn't worry about that one. I'd go buy some heels, but sizing can be a problem so be sure to shop in time do do some returns, unless you're ok with trying them on in the store. My wife went with me for my first pair, and that helped a lot, but we did get into some interesting conversations with other customers. Also some underthings, especially pantyhose. Also a wig (an inexpensive one is good to start), unless your hair is long enough. A bubble bath would be a good start, especially if you are planning to shave, and I'd recommend it. These are just ideas of how I'd set it up, but the important thing is to do what makes you happy. After all this is about finding a new part of yourself. So relax and enjoy.

Dee
    Last edited by DeeDeeB; 08-05-2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: hayts bad grammer

I strongly recommend two things: 1 - Get some heels. And 2 - try them on at the store.

Now, not having to return them for exchange is one benefit, but not the best one. I did this very thing a couple of months ago, before which I had never admitted to a clerk that a femme purchase was for me. It was liberating. Within a week I was trying on Lingerie before buying. My advice would be to go to a shop that's either a fetish kind of shop - Lover's Package, Frederick's of Hollywood, and just saying that you want some high heels to enhance the crossdressing you do with your wife. I promise you, the clerk will be helpful and friendly, and you will walk out walking on air.

I would get the foundation right first - I always start a special day like this:

1. I first off shave genitals in bidet - not essential just easier.

2. Apply exfoliator to hands (difficult to avoid), forearms, buttocks, the rough bit I have between buttock cheeks and top of legs, knees, elbows, armpits, chest and neck. I use Vichy Lipdiose.

3. Get into bubble bath - I use a creamy bubble bath just to get that velvet sensation - really hot and full - and soak for 20mins.

4. Shave everywhere, except face & neck.

5. Rinse off in shower, plain water only to get rid of exfoliator "grit".

6. Close shave face & neck - use boiling water to clean and temper razor between strokes. I apply gel twice and shave twice.

7. Apply after-shave moisturising balm - I use Nivea.

8. I apply Vichy Aquali THERMAL EYES on lids, bags and dark circles under eyes to reduce them.

9. Vichy NeOVADIOL Contours LIPS on lips to plump them up.

10. Vichy LiftACTIV PRO on rest of face and neck to fluff them up - always causes any remnant stubble to withdraw - loverrrrly.

11. Moisturise all over remaining body - I use almost any moisturiser for this - except genitals, pudenda and buttocks, where I use Vichy Aqualia THERMAL 24hr Hydrating Care - causes any remaining stubble in this sensitive area to withdraw and makes my bum soft and squidgy - soooo niiiiiiiice!

12. Put on gaff to tuck testicles and get all tackle out of way.

13. Apply Boots No 7 Time Resisting Hand Cream to hands

14. Apply Vital Eyes Brightener to eyes.

Nothing above should be performed quickly - the slower the better - it can take 2 hours.

Often I am so pleased and relaxed at this stage, I just put on some small white socks and my shorty robe and just loaf around while having coffee, reading paper and just generally enjoy my pampered body. Sooooooo loverrrrly.

You should then eventually apply makeup and dress, but, for me, nothing surpasses the luxury of initial pampering and you will feel so femme.

Whatever you do, do not rush...
    Last edited by Petra Harper; 08-07-2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Spelling & grammar, changed time to 2 hours instead of 4!
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Whoa! Don't know if I'm ready for that list, and I've already promised my SO to hold of on any extra shaving! But I'll keep the list handy for some other time.

I don't know if I could walk in heels without falling and hurting myself. I think I will just hold off on any purchases and work with what I have at hand for this first time.

Anything psychological or setting the mood wise things should I do? Give myself a manicure, paint my toes, watch "Beaches"? Just looking for any random thing. I plan on staying away from any of my normal "guy" things like video games or NASCAR so I need something to fill the time. My SO thinks I should finish pulling down the wallpaper in the master bath but I spent three years doing remodeling so that just seems like work to me, and I wouldn't want to get any of her nice things dirty.
    Last edited by onowic; 08-05-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Ha!

You knew I would read that!! Wallpaper removal is VERY VERY relaxing and so very feminine...I'm sure EVERYONE will agree with me on this one.

Love you...

(onowic's wife)

... or wallpapering is cool. It is femme. My father's generation never touched home decoration, it was a purely feminine activity. Enjoy!!!

I'd still go for bubble bath, shave & moisturize though...
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

weekend

Go to Payless, and get a basic black pair of shoes. Trying on the shoes ther isn't much of a problem. This should go with any dress or skirt outfit you have.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petra Harper View Post
    I would get the foundation right first - I always start a special day like this:

1. I first off shave genitals in bidet - not essential just easier.

2. Apply exfoliator to hands (difficult to avoid), forearms, buttocks, the rough bit I have between buttock cheeks and top of legs, knees, elbows, armpits, chest and neck. I use Vichy Lipdiose.

3. Get into bubble bath - I use a creamy bubble bath just to get that velvet sensation - really hot and full - and soak for 20mins.

4. Shave everywhere, except face & neck.

5. Rinse off in shower, plain water only to get rid of exfoliator "grit".

6. Close shave face & neck - use boiling water to clean and temper razor between strokes. I apply gel twice and shave twice.

7. Apply after-shave moisturising balm - I use Nivea.

8. I apply Vichy Aquali THERMAL EYES on lids, bags and dark circles under eyes to reduce them.

9. Vichy NeOVADIOL Contours LIPS on lips to plump them up.

10. Vichy LiftACTIV PRO on rest of face and neck to fluff them up - always causes any remnant stubble to withdraw - loverrrrly.

11. Moisture all over remaining body - I use almost anything for this - except genitals, pudenda and buttocks, where I use Vichy Aqualia THERMAL 24hr Hydrating Care - causes any remaining stubble in this sensitive to withdraw and makes bum soft and squidgy - soooo niiiiiiiice!

12. Put on gaff to tuck testicles and get all tackle out of way.

13. Apply Boots No 7 Time Resisting Hand Cream to hands

14. Apply Vital Eyes Brightener to eyes.

Nothing above should be performed quickly - the slower the better - it can take 4 hours.

Often I am so pleased and relaxed at this stage, I just put on some small white socks and my shorty robe and just loaf around while having coffee, reading paper and just generally enjoy my pampered body. Sooooooo loverrrrly.

You should then eventually apply makeup and dress, but, for me, nothing surpasses the luxury of initial pampering and you will feel so femme.

Whatever you do, do not rush...
    [SIZE=4]What a great regime, I just have to make do with much less and still takes me a half hour to 45 mins to shave moisturize and dress. Then other days maybe once a week shave my chest very close.

I don't really have a body hair problem, I am 73, no hair on my lower legs and very light fine hair everywhere else, none on my breasts, only in the cleavage.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
    I use baby powder under my arms and across my breasts and on the gens.
    [/SIZE]

I like to go out to dinner and then go dancing or bowling.

[SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife Kay View Post
    You knew I would read that!! Wallpaper removal is VERY VERY relaxing and so very feminine...I'm sure EVERYONE will agree with me on this one.

Love you...

(onowic's wife)
    If you are going to do this, I might recommend that you wear jeans, maybe an old tee shirt and a scarf over your hair; use mininal makeup. This can be very feminine.<lol>
    Dana Ryan

femme things

You could always clean house, do the dishes, and wash the clothes!

Hugs

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    [SIZE=4]What a great regime, I just have to make do with much less and still takes me a half hour to 45 mins to shave moisturize and dress. Then other days maybe once a week shave my chest very close.[/SIZE]
    I did say it was how I started a Special Day! I start at 8am to be ready for 8pm to go to dinner! So deliciously self indulgent, but sooooooo nice and relaxing.

I can't over emphasize this: It is essential not to rush.
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    If you are going to do this, I might recommend that you wear jeans, maybe an old tee shirt and a scarf over your hair; use mininal makeup. This can be very feminine.<lol>
    I so agree with this, this can be such a nice look, but maybe a man's shirt tied up at the bottom, instead of tee-shirt.

I just love the head scarf motif - mmmmmmmmmmm
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Looking for my big sister
    There are a lotta good tips here!

Don't forget a glass of wine (or two). Something pink and delicious!
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by onowic View Post
    I was thinking of starting out with a nice bubble path with candles and some "chick music" to get started, but that seems pretty formulaic, or is that exactly what I need? Just looking for some advice.
    Well if you really want to get into a fem mood yes a bath with nice smellies with music and candles is the perfect way to start the weekend off.
    If you can get hold of some shoes i would do. They make an outfit and just add the finishing touches. There is nothing more feminine than tottering around in a pair of heals.
    I wouldn't worry too much about a skirt if there are dresses there that fit you. You might even like to wear some sexy ligerie one of the evenings. Any way hope you enjoy it and make the most of it.l
    Remember to close the curtains and lock the door so that you feel completely safe from the outside world and can relax with it all. Well that is if you dont want to get spotted.
    Take care
    Bev

I have just read Petra's answer to your thread and actually if you could do something like that you would feel like a princess, it sounds like she has it off to a t. I know it would take a lot of time, but hey youve got it, the whole weekend. One thing I forgot to mention and Petra reminded me. A nice scented body cream massaged all over makes you feel ultra femminine especially if you have the matching perfume. Wow, Your getting me going now I think I might treat myself this weekend.
    Take care
    Bev

Bev, you are so right! Dress all you want, but, without the right perfume, you are naked.

BTW It's also got me going! I think it's a Special Day now! I'm off to bathroom...
    Last edited by Petra Harper; 08-07-2008 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Is Special Day
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Another BTW. I did not buy most of the Vichy creams that I used when I first did my Special Day treatment. I talked to my makeup goddess in the pharmacist about skin preparation and she gave me loads of free samples - I'm still using them now. It pays to "come clean" with the makeup lady in your pharmacy. They are all wonderful, as far as I can tell. I am actually on hugging terms with two makeup goddesses. I am so lucky...

Also I confess, I'm sorry, I exaggerated the time for my Special Day preparation and I have changed it to 2 hours. It took me 4 hours the first couple of times because I was working it out. The rule still applies though: Do not rush.
    Last edited by Petra Harper; 08-07-2008 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Added confession
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Thanks for all the wonderful advice! I've certainlly got enough to get started and I do have all weekend (forget the wallpaper honey, ain't happening!) to indulge. I'm reconsidering the shoes but the SO isn't ready for me in heels, and I don't think I'm ready either. I don't even think I would be a heel person anyway, I can barely walk in guy shoes when they have any sort of hills. I spend the bulk of my life in tennis shoes and my feet quickly start to hurt if I spend any length of time in flat sole poorly supportive shoes. However I looked online at Target and saw some slip-on dance and ballet shoes that look girly and comfortable, not sure if they are strictly for dance or ballet but they could work for a weekend. I also blow through the skirts they have and see if anything might do in a pinch. I need something with a draw string though, I've still got about ten pounds to lose.

Thanks for all the advice! I'll let you know how it goes!