Thread: August 17 to 23 - events anywhere?

August 17 to 23 - events anywhere?

Hello, Is their any CD events going on this week? I have a week of vaction and in the mood to travel. Sara

I am not aware of any big events at this time. Usually being hot this time of year and most of us ladies melt there's not much going own, at least I've not heard of any yet.

On Saturday, August 23 we are having the annual transgender beauty pageant in Houston. This event was a sold out last year. More info at http://vanitytransformations.com/vts/.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

SAra, Saturday, August 16th is girls night out at the Funky Skunk in Warren, OH.

Jodi

Aug 21st through Labor Day there is the Great Minnesota Get Together... The State Fair!

Rachel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "So that others may live..."

"Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker!"

Our gang will be out celebrating Shannon's birthday on the 23rd at Bar Sinister in Hollywood. We'll have all the cool gurls there, TIFFANY, LOUANN, PETRA, FELICITY, ME, MIKA, TRISTAN (who runs crossderssers club.com, very cool site btw ) SHANNON (of course!), GINA, SHEENA and some others.
    Will be a great night out, so if you want to make the trip we'll be tearing it up!