Thread: laser hair removal

laser hair removal

hiya

i really want to sort out the stubble and i am so fed up of shaving
    I live in essex, does anyone know if are their any laser treatement clinics around here and if their any good?

thanks

xxx

my wife has looked into it (don't ask), its' called "hair today gone tomorrow" in the chicago area, and I know it costs a minimum of $2k just for the face (just as reference)

Ronna's Evil Twin
    I don't have any advice for you, dear, but you're awfully cute

Also, let me add, up until recently, I didn't have to shave my face but twice a week, now it's about twice a day, and I can't stand it either

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Electrolysis is cheaper for the time being and better if you don't have that much to deal with.

Check the phonebook for either one.

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by tv_rachael
    hiya

i really want to sort out the stubble and i am so fed up of shaving
    I live in essex, does anyone know if are their any laser treatement clinics around here and if their any good?

thanks

xxx
    HeY Rachel. You might want to check with the girls at Rose's Forum the UK based tv forum, or search the threads there for laser.
    DonnaT

thanks for the advice....

i thought it was about £200 a session for about 2 years evey three months or so.. i will head over to the forum

i have never wetshaved so I dont have that much facial hair any ways. smooth as a baby but after a day dressed you can start to see a small shade of tash

Racheal
    If you only have light facial hair (you lucky girl) I would not have thought laser would be the right treatment, as laser only attacks dark hairs.
    I would suggest you search for a local beauty salon that does hair removal and get some expert advise.

love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

I have a mix of light and dark hair. I went for 15 sessions a couple of years ago. It's reduced the hairs on my face, but not enough for my liking and there are still plenty of dark hairs surfacing daily.

You can read about my experiences on my homepage (link in signature below)
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu