View Poll Results: Who owned the first fem clothing you put on?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mom

192 55.81%
  • Sister

79 22.97%
  • other relative

14 4.07%
  • wife

10 2.91%
  • girlfriend

5 1.45%
  • neighbor girl

16 4.65%
  • neighbor woman

5 1.45%
  • other (please explain)

8 2.33%
  • I bought it for myself

15 4.36%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: the first fem thing you wore

My sisters Brownie uniform, then later her bathing suit.
    Sally

My first one was my sister's dress that she put me in. I wore my boy shorts underneath it.

That became the first of many times my sister dressed me up, however it stopped once we got to be teenagers. I guess she grew out of it.

My mum's black taffeta dress with frills and flounces. Lovely.Later went thru' most of her wardrobe;my favorite was the Laura Ashley floral dress.
    Last edited by Annemarie; 08-09-2008 at 12:11 PM.

13 years old, my mom's pantyhose and sandals.
    Last edited by KathrynTX; 08-09-2008 at 12:14 PM.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

my moms panies and bra

i was about 8 or 9

Bra and Panty

I was 13 and I had this BIG crush on my friends older sister, she was my Fantasy Girl in more ways than one. I snuck into her bedroom and took some of her bra's and panties. I rushed home...locked my bedroom door and the rest is history.

My sisters junior prom gown. I was 14. It was a green velvet type gown with poufy sleeves with glitters all over the poufy sleeves. I also wore her senior prom gown and wedding dress. The following years.

moms hosiery

My granny's bra. Playing James Bond and I was captured. The punishment was feminization. And yes I was the only person playing. I was four.

And Mr. Bond is still being punished and feminized to this day. Sadly. An innocent child's game warped that cild(me) for life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Mom's bra and panties. I was 8 or 9.

Mine would be a skirt I bought for myself after months of getting the nerve to do it.

Red face

Mine was my best friends mothers dress(I think it was nylon or rayon)we used them to play in that we were sneeking into the girls camp to spy on them.That was back in the 50'sand its been going on ever since!!!!!

I was 6 years old and tried on my sisters yellow party dress... after that as we say i was hooked...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi...this is an appropriate topic for me since this is my first post!

first thing i tried on was my mom's black lace bra. i was 8 or 9 years old

My sisters panties, when I was 5 or 6. My mom had me wear them to school one day when she didn't have any clean underwear of my own to send me to school in. We lived in Alaska at the time, and when she put clothes out on the line to dry, they often froze.

I liked the way they felt and looked. 5 1/2 decades later, I still do.

Mom's pants then her pantyhose.

My grandma's slips started it for me!!

First

My first ever was a pink gingham bikini belonging to my Mom. After that, it was her black satin bra, then the floodgates opened! (haven't closed after four decades either).

first fem thing I wore

Neibor girls dressed me up in their dresses, pantiesand all when I was 6 years old
    Kim

The first female clothing I wore were tights belonging to my mother

gurlz want it alll! dresser1974's Avatar

first fem clothes

It was a neighbors it wasn't my idea i was 4or5 and we had gotten our clothes all wet and her mother didn't want us to get the furniture wet and the mother gave me some of the girls clothes to wear and i have been wearing ever since.

My Mum's pink dress, brown 70's style boots and her red lipstick, i looked in the mirror and loved how i looked and how it felt, "happy days".

The First

The first femme clothing I ever put on belonged to my best friend's grandmother. We were about 5 or 6. She lived with them and had a couple of boxes of old clothes used for "dress-up" that he and I and his older sister would play in. His mother always made us wear our little boy clothes under the dresses, but we got to wear her old high heels and carry his grandmother's old purses. We would go outside and play up and down the block. At that stage of life, we were just playing and I didn't view it as CDing.

The first time that I wore a woman's garment for the purpose of CDing was when I was 12. I would mow my aunt's yard and had a key to the house, so that when I finished and they weren't at home, I could let myself in and get a drink of water.

One day, laying out on the pile of freshly washed laundry, was one of her bras. I put it on and stuffed it with washrags. Later on in the year, I wound up wearing my mother's bra and she had a white pull-over IZOD style shirt that snapped at the crotch. My sister caught me wearing it one night, but I don't think that she recognized it as belonging to mom.

About a year or so later, i became obsessed with wearing everything that i could that belonged to my mother while the family was not at home (bras, panties, pantyhose, dresses, blouses, pant-suits, skirts, etc.)

After I got married, without her knowing, I would wear her "naughty-naugty's", bras, panties, slips, heels, dresses, and other clothes. She eventually found out about my little secret and told me to stay away from her stuff. Sometimes, I still will break into her closet and wear an item or two of hers if he isn't at home, but I have some of my own stash.

I lived with my Grandparents so I did not have any others around.
    Margo

first time

I was 7 or 8 and my mother and sisters would wash their nylons and hang them over the bath room shower curtain. I found myself so attracted to them that one day I finished dinner went into bathroom and put them on and have been dressing since then.That was around 50 years ago and I find it as stimulating today as I did when I was 8