Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be Any Female Out There

Natalie Wood. She was the ultimate in femininity.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was very taken with Sandie Shaw when I was 7 or 8 years old. I don't know if I wanted to be her or not but I wanted a hairstyle that looked like hers and I wanted a minidress like the kind she always seemed to wear. I also wanted both ears peirced and tons of makeup. I remember her first big records were "Always Something There To Remind Me" and "Girl Don't Come". that was in 1964.

If I could be any female out there......

Christina Applegate--goes back to "Married with Children" when she'd wear all those sexy outfits, many of them with pantyhose.

Anita Hart--I remember looking at her pics in Frederick's of Hollywood catalogs. She was (and still is) smokin' hot!!

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark--Black, witchy gowns, sheer black pantyhose, and black leather 5" heels--need I say more?
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

female out there

My choice would be Kathleen Turner.
    I love being a girl

Ivy
    Am I being too much of a smartass if I say I'd hate to be any female out there cuz then I'd hafta wear all the stuff I hate in order to crossdress? (wink)

I have to say that of all the women out there I would rather be myself, in my own skin and not someone else's.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

I'd be the genetic female version of myself if I had the choice, but if I had to choose someone else I'd probably choose Audrey Hepburn or Jean Seberg.

http://www.shareto.us/wp-content/upl...-hepburn-2.jpg
    http://www.saintjean.co.uk/new%20images/mouse1.gif
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-11-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: removed IMG tags hotlinking photos is not allowed please read the rules

It has to be Katherine Zeta Jones the way she looked in the first Zorro movie she made. What a great combination of looks and figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    I have to say that of all the women out there I would rather be myself, in my own skin and not someone else's.
    I would like to be Paige. You look wonderful.
    Caroline:be:

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I wonder if ANYONE will remember either of my 2 choices! The two women who first made me think as a child that I was born the wrong gender...

Danielle Dax, utter gothic beauty:
    http://www.top40db.net/images/Artist...%20Dax.jpg
    Oh! Danielle Dax - I still have two of her albums lurking in my old vinyl collection somewhere. So, yes, I most certainly do remember her.

Sarah...
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-11-2008 at 01:44 PM. Reason: removed IMG tags from quuted pic

Well Gina Lollabrigida (is that the correct spelling?) had real style,always dressed perfectly from her heels to her hair.I'll search for a pic to bring up.Even when she wore flats she was really stylish,and knew how to underdress when needed......Frenchie .gina

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Okay -- so after I weirded everyone out with my first pic of my historical choice of a teenage tomboy Jodie Foster (please see: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...6&postcount=15), I'll move on to something a little more current and quite hot. Ooooh for just a day, to look like Ruslana Lyzhychko, a young woman who brought fame to the nation of the Ukraine by winning the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004 with the song Wild Dances. Just have a look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x7CatMaINE

and look below then tell me if you wouldn't want to look like her!

Plus the song speaks to me on a deep subliminal level that just makes my Eastern European heart start racing!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

PS -- to those who said Sandie Shaw
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Sorry Girls but most of you won't know who Florence Lowe Barnes aka Pancho Barnes was but she is who I would have liked to have been. She was an early movie star and also ahead of her time in a field that most intetrests me.

Jen

Pancho1.jpg

gina honey
    first of all,the dream woman that I long to be is...any ordinary woman-a real genetic female.Second-Julie Andrews.In her prime she had everything.I adore all her work...also Louise Brooks and Paulette Goddard

Omigosh.....it would have to Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly or Natalie Wood! I've always thought of them as the utmost of the beauty of femininity in motion!!!!
    Lisa

For me, Raquel Welch, Elke Sommers, Robin Meade, and of course secretly Marge Simpson, love the blue hair.

Christy

Well I would the best women I can be to myself, but if I had to choise a real women it would be Jennifer Aniston.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ann Wilson (Heart's lead singer), Enya, or Sandra Bullock... in that order.

Helen Hunt would be my favorite pick to be, next would be Sandra Bullock, Olivia de Havilland (Gone with the Wind, Snake pit), Jody Foster and Nicole Kidman.

I almost forgot, Margaret Hamilton (The Wicked Witch of the West in Wizard of OZ). I saw a documentary about her and I thought she was so neat. I thought she was quite nice looking before the makeup was applied, as the witch. She was so funny when she was asked to play in "OZ" because she thought they were asking her to play one of the other leading parts, but her reaction to being asked to play the Wicked Witch was like a balloon burst as she described, laughing. She had a lot of good humor.
    Last edited by Jonianne; 08-08-2008 at 10:28 PM.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

(not a whale)
    Maria Sharapova. I would have picked some WNBA player (I play basketball and tennis, but prefer basketball), but they don't get paid at all.

Any Female.....

Well I would have to go with either Jessica Alba or Julia Stiles. Jessica being my first pick. Maybe I watched to many episodes of Dark Angel? lol She has a great body and is extremely attractive !!!

Salma hayek is my choice...she is so beautiful...

Angelina Jolie

Well let me think Princess Diana, Christi Brinkley, Brook Shields among others

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

There are too many women to choose from. I can't choose just one...But if HAD to choose, I would start with Beyonce.
    Last edited by Cary; 08-09-2008 at 06:55 PM.