Thread: The Urge to feel Sexy!

Banned Read only

Question The Urge to feel Sexy!

Is it a chemical embalance? Why when I CD have the urge prior and during to feel sexy? I want to look as fem as I can in everyway telling me it's not just the clothes. Just as most I have seen in here it's the makeup,wigs, I never used forms but shapers and jewlery. I find that most things I buy have to be the upmost Fem the disturbing part to me is I am not trying to look like a sexy female for anyone but myself not that I do a good job at looking like a sexy female our eyes can be decieving as beauty is in the eye of the beholder I understand that. I have been CDing for sometime and enjoy it very much as the Fem feeling relaxes me and takes all my daily worries away for the most part only to have them waiting for me the next day
    What I'd like to ask is once you become comfortable and open with who you are do the wanting to feel sexy urges go away? They are so over whelming it is disrupting my life in a negative way due to being in the closet I am confined to my room as I have been CDing everynight this month since my seperation I have my daughter living with me I could never let her see her daddy as female. It is very hard balancing my urges and spending time with her I end up staying awake way to late and sleeping in my fem nighties then getting up at the but crack of dawn for work. So now I am tired working in the desert heatn 113 degrees for 10 hours to can hardley wait to get home to get dressed is taking its toll. Also since I have been pretty much haveing the run of nightly CDing would doing this too much start makeing me act more Fem aswell? Getting worried.

Well for me the urges never went away. The link to sexuality and dressing were and someways very linked together. I don't dress anymore but when I did there was hardly one without the other. I tried to become more relaxed and casual with dressing and this helped lots but in the end the two were basically inseparable.
    To me they were like an addiction. One I chose no longer to fuel. Though the urges are there and still strong I can't dress anymore because of the stress on my marriage. And maybe I'm the better for it? Time will tell.
    Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Cw,

I could have written your thread!

I have been dressing for 10 years, entirely for and by myself, until last Fall. When I came out on the internet. I completely developed my own CD style in the closet. No reading, internet, nothing!
    Sherry has renewed my previously non existant sex life! I think I look VERY sexy dressed as Sherry. I've NEVER thot I looked, ( and I've never felt), sexy, as a man!

I have my daughter part time, and can't dress when she's over.

I also worry about the long term effects CDing may have. I don't believe I'm becoming more fem, but I'm certainly obsessed with wanting to look more fem!

I think u need to go with the flo for the time being. It sounds like your life is a bit stressful rite now. If u stop dressing suddenly, that could have an immediate negative impact on u. I have found after I dress intensely for a while, I will want to give a rest. If I don't dress when I feel like it, I seems to build up stress until I do!

Hang in there and keep us posted as u progress.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

just my 2 cents ....

Balance may be your key my friend . From reading your post forgive me but I'm getting the impression that you feel your dressing is somewhat out of control and that the urges are strong and overwhelming . You work long hours and I'm sure and you feel that you deserve your daily treat that's fine but I'm concerned with the fact that some of this seems to be also causing you distress .

We've all been through this before ....of this I am quite sure, IE where we've done our craft to the point of obsession .
    Take a step backwards....
    I think that when we take a step backwards we broaden our prospective and are able to judge our actions more clearly , this allows us in turn to take a breath and gain control .

and hun as a woman you must be in control.....got it .....
    best of luck :hugs ....lacie battingeyelashes:

Banned Read only
    I would like to thank you all for the great advise, I took the day off to re-grip and get some much needed rest you Gals are great thanks again.