View Poll Results: How often does your CDing result in sex?

Voters
228. You may not vote on this poll
  • I almost always have sex when I dress

39 17.11%
  • I often have sex when I dress

65 28.51%
  • I rarely have sex when I dress

49 21.49%
  • I never have sex when I dress

20 8.77%
  • My dressing has nothing to do with sex, period

55 24.12%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How important is sex to your CDing?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

How important is sex to your CDing?

We've had any number of recent threads dancing around this subject.
    I'm not talking about regular sex with partners. Or regular fantasy sex in the shower.

What I want to know is, how often does your dressing involve sex? As a direct result of your dressing?

I know many TS/TGs folks dress because of who they r. So, I guess this question is geared toward CDs. However, anyone may answer the poll.
    Dressing and sex go hand in hand for me. But, I know that's not so for many. Let's see what u have to say.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My dressing is part of my personna and it is an expression of my inner self and spirit. I have learned over the years not to say never ever simply because just as I say that "BOOM" I'm eating my words. The sexaul part is like way down on the list and when I'm out and about I am not looking for sex; clothes shoes, make up and hardware is usaully what I'm looking for. If for some reason a guy comes up to me and really starts to lay it on , I'll let him know I'm married. By the way we recently renewed our vows and this time I was the bride and she was the groom.

My crossdressing is partly for shopping adventures, knowing how it feels to be sexy in various women's clothes, and for sexual fetish. And I'd try role reversal with a wife, might be hard to get one!

[SIZE=2]A large part of my motivation to dress is for sexual[/SIZE] [SIZE=2]excitement. Since I've been monogamous for over 40 years, intend to stay that way, and my wife is not supportive of my CD activities, the resulting sexual activity is self inflicted.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    My dressing has nothing to do with sex! I dress to express the the feelings and emotions of my true inner self. My dressing does not cause any sexual arousal whatsoever. The two issues are not connected in any way. I become sexually aroused in the close company of a real woman and that is the only thing that causes this. My dressing is just a normal thing for me and feels so natural and is nothing for me to get aroused over.

Years ago it was very important to me, but now I just want to be the Lady I am inside and the more I dress the less it has to do with sex, but it still does from time to time.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    when i'm kym, i'm the person i want to be regardless of whether theres sex involved or not i dress for me and me alone, it does help that my gf is supportive as she can be.
    when in doubt, dress

I'm not quite sure how to decsribe it. I cannot even think about being dressed around someone else muchless for someone else. So sex involving dressing for me is out the window. I can't get in the mind set to put the moves on a woman when I'm dressed like one. Role reversal does not intrigue me. I wear the clothes because I like the way they feel. I do not have a fem side I'm trying to bring out, nor do I feel natural when I'm dressed. I just like the feel of the clothes, yet my fetish is a woman in a dress and heels. Maybe if I had a woman who did the D and H thing on a regular basis I might not dress as much myself. As for the sex part, it's been so long for me I think I forgot how and I'm pretty sure I re-qualify for virgin status.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Funny you should ask....

But I've found that dressing has reduced my sexual drive and or arousal....

What I've also found that dressing in fact that it has a soothing calming and almost traquil effect on me...serenity I think best describes the feeling when I'm either simply walking around in pair of heels and a thong or no thong or completely made up from head to toe....I feel the same...

But what is strange is very very infrequently does dressing lead me to increase arousal or getting turned on....and I find the serenity feel as strong as or great to the state of arousal....

Now I'll let you all kick that around....
    I'm not even going to try and understand that!!!!

i dress because i like dressing it makes me feel good. i like to feel as fem as possible, sex doesn`t really come into it for me.

Former Member
    Dressing was once a sexual turn on for me, but not really any more. I guess I have evolved past that. I still have a strong sex drive and a wonderful, accepting wife, but sex is never part of my dressing.

When I am in the mood for sex, I want to get all of the clothes, wig and makeup OFF so I can get down to serious business!

Hi Doc,
    I would say that 90% of the time dressing and sex are of the same vehicle enjoyed in the same breath . I'm very happy with the fact that I date on a regularly basis on the ie weekends and as a rule I enjoy my share of sex. I've lived my life in this fashion for many years with a very driven purpose for my desires .

there are also times that I stay home by myself and pamper myself
    with a nice hot bath , put just on a little light make-up and put my Jammie's on and perhaps watch a movie.... during these quiet times my sex drive is in neutral but it still feels great all over and oh so comfortable.

I am still quite driven but then again always in total control. interesting poll hugs....lacie
    Last edited by whitelace; 08-08-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    What is the difference between "I never have sex while dressed" and "my dressing has nothing to do with sex, period?".

Since every frequency of sex-while-dressed is covered, it seems to me that checking last category is saying something other than what is on its face.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I would say it's a big part of it for me, but it depends on how you define sex. I'm sexual every time I dress, but I don't get dressed, climax, and get undressed, lol. I might just get dressed and lounge around as Kaylee, listen to music, read a book, dance, maybe have a willing person snap some photos of me and join in the dancing, talk, cuddle (if I'm with someone else), etc. Let's put it this way, even if nothing except the fabric of my own clothes touches my naughty bits, the entire experience always feels extremely sensual and sexual, but on an emotional level rather than physical.

But then there's times when I dress and it's either an extremely hot night all by myself, or an even hotter night with someone I care about. When I'm dressed, almost the last thing on my mind is actual intercourse. I'm usually thinking that I'll spend an hour getting dressed, and about 3 or 4 more hours of touching, cuddling, kissing, and feeling someone I care about ..or myself , but climax isn't the goal, more like a really nice perk, the real goal is the amazing time I get to spend as Kaylee with someone amazing (whether that amazing person is someone else or myself!)

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I am always naked when I have sex, so there.

I dress female because I am a woman in a formerly male body, and would feel like I was crossdressing pretending to be a man.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    As for me, I find having sex while dressed can be fun, while it is relatively infrequent. Sex undressed, and certainly without makeup is preferable.

Sensuality, leading only to the lightest forms of play while dressed is my preference over "Ha Ha! Ou La Oui!" sex while dressed.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

"Hand in hand" Doc? Little pun there?

I guess other threads "danced around the subject", while in this one, the respondants dance around the subject. Point blank, dressing often sexually arouses me. It used to be more that way, but it still excites me, especially when I turn my thoughts directly to it, meaning sex. Nicely dressed women have always been a sexual turn-on for me, and it's no different when I'm that woman. I've never had sex with someone else while dressed, but I find that as a partner, I seldom fail to satisfy myself. I don't culminate my dressing episodes with sex nearly as much as I used to, but I still often wind them up that way. And I like it.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post

I guess other threads "danced around the subject", while in this one, the respondants dance around the subject. Point blank, dressing often sexually arouses me. It used to be more that way, but it still excites me, especially when I turn my thoughts directly to it, meaning sex. Nicely dressed women have always been a sexual turn-on for me, and it's no different when I'm that woman. I've never had sex with someone else while dressed, but I find that as a partner, I seldom fail to satisfy myself. I don't culminate my dressing episodes with sex nearly as much as I used to, but I still often wind them up that way. And I like it.
    You stole the words right out of my mouth, I feel the same way you do TGMarla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sex? now what's that again?
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Oops! Roberta, u caught me!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    What is the difference between "I never have sex while dressed" and "my dressing has nothing to do with sex, period?".
    Since every frequency of sex-while-dressed is covered, it seems to me that checking last category is saying something other than what is on its face.
    Roberta
    Actually, I checked "5 choices" on the poll, when I only needed "4 choices"! Rather than figure out how to re-do the poll, I cheated and added a 5th choice! Nonsensical as it is! I've tried to change these things in the past, and usually end up having to start all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post

Marla, what u said applies to my dressing precisely! And u explain it way better that I could! Thank u!
    And I wondered who would get the "hand" comment! Oh, you're a sharpy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I voted for the last one as dressing up does nothing for me sexually. Now, I like to be pretty, but thats as far as it goes.

Zara

Sex isnt part of my dressing, so far. Yes, I get thrilled to dress but its not a sexual thrill. I just want to expand my innate feminine side and look...well, if not cute then at least feminine.

There isn't really a choice in the poll that fits.
    Yes, sex goes with dressing... because everything goes with dressing.
    I'd tick this one if it was there:

I almost always dress when I have sex.

In fact, you could probably remove the "almost"

Mmm Good question Doc and very interesting results. Just goes to show that there are as many reasons for CDing as there are stars in the sky. Interestingly enough my partner said that for him in the beginning it was very sexual and the thrill he got was quite something else. However, that has all but disappeared as he has developed his CDing and we go out much more dressed. Not that I am suggesting for one minute that the mature you become as a Cd the less the sexual thrill is, but for some that may be true.
    Take care
    Bev

for me, i only feel like a fully rounded person as a tranny. So whist sex isnt in itself the motivation, i certainly like and enjoy sex, and probably feel a more sexual person because of it.
    But then, i want to read the morning paper as a tranny too