View Poll Results: For CD's only: What is your relationship status?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Single

74 21.64%
  • Married

232 67.84%
  • Have a steady girlfriend

35 10.23%
  • Have a steady boyfriend

1 0.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For CDs only: Relationship Status

Single / divorced for two years + and dating GGs.
    Also enjoying the freedom of living alone and being able to be myself !

Tomara

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I am very married to a s.o. who does not know.

Single--

I'm single, never married, and have no kids.
    I live on my own and enjoy doing what I want whenever I want.
    Not too long ago, I came out to my neighbors and he and his wife were very open and accepting.
    When they see me when I'm dressed, they're always complimenting me and I enjoy chatting with them.
    I do hope to meet an accepting GG someday.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 08-09-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I had a girlfriend for almost 3 years that kind of accepted it. She would help me shop, but never wanted to see me dressed. It worked for a while, and our break up had nothing to do with it. So now I'm single for little over a month now.

I've been married to the same wonderful woman for 35 years. I only recently told her of my crossdressing, and she has really embraced it. She has given me clothes and helped me shop for shoes. I really like 5 inch stilettoes, and now I'm getting her to come around and try some. We enjoy dressing together at home, and she helps me with my makeup. We are having a lot of fun, and our relationship has grown stonger than ever. I only wish I'd come out to her sooner.

I've never been close to being married. I think sometimes the reason is that, subconsciously, I knew that sooner or later I would have to tell her that I am CD/TG and I couldn't face the chance that she would walk out.

Karen Sue

Happily Married for 21 years. I love being married to her and I sucked at being single, so life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh I'm sooooo tempted!
    Well I suppose it depends on how you define yourself (CD or TS), but it seems to me there is no reason for you NOT to give your reply here. If I understand correctly, you do cross dress and this thread didn't say anything about being only for MTF. :-)

For the past six months I have been in a relationship with a wonderful lady who is accepting of my cross dressing. Not only that, she loves the fact that I shave my legs and armpits!

--Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Married to the same woman for 40 years.Typical long term relationship. We worked them (problems) out together.
    joank
    Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    If you did that, surely you would need 'Married, partner doesn't know' as well...

And where would you put those who already voted?
    Good questions, I may have to run another poll at some point

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I wouldn't trade my SO for all the tea in China!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

married 14 years to a lovely girl who is lukewarm about my 'hobby'

mitch

Been married for almost 20 years. Wife has known for about 3-4 years now and is OK with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine 1941 View Post
    Hi Goofus, I am one of the very lucky ones , I am sitting here writing to you dressed as a women an my GG is here too, reading the paper. I pretty much can dress when ever I want she even prefers me as her girl friend. The only coment I got from her this morning was to be carefull with a neckles I put on. We are the same size in cloths 16/14 an shoes 10 1/2 an 11. I have a very nice tank top with my 36 C breast ,a short black skirt,and my baby doll punps 3 inch . I have a short alburn wig that is the same as her hair my nails are painted a nice dark red, as we love to go out together as sisters. We are going to P Town on the 20 for 4 days an I will be a women 24/7 for the whole time . There are women out there that want she /males not men that want to become a women , so good luck an the best advice I can give you is that be up front with all the women you meet .
    WOW! Where can I find those kinda women?

Vote

Hi Girls and Boi's
    I voted single because my status was not listed I have been Married once and am widowed and she was a loving participant in my dressing
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

single still looking for that especial person

I was happily married for 6 years, 9 months, 2 weeks, 3 days 2 hours and 37 minuets when the wife come home one night and said "you know what? I'm sick of you. I have been for the past five years because your worthless. Good luck raising the kids (at the time 4 year old boy and 20 month old girl), good luck keeping the bank from foreclosing the house and good bye." That was October of 2000 and I have seen her 5 maybe 6 times since. Then I find out she was having affairs with 2 for sure maybe a thrid guy for six months trying to decide which one she liked better. Most people can't belive I want to get married again.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Silver Member
    Intresting thread! I am single now and loving every minute of it. I was married for 23 years and after telling her the truth about me it was all over. For some reason she could not accept this and we divorced because of this. I am happy now with my life and look back on my past as an unforrtunate part of my life. I am happy now and that is all that matters. I wish every cd on this site was as happy as i am.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    But I'll behave. I may be a pirate, but I'm not stooping to that level.
    If you swoop down on the chandelier, scoop me up, and escape out a window, I'll vote for you the moment before I'm snatched.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    just a guess here but some people may be reluctant to bring up crossdressing when you just begin dating. i think once you feel very comfortable in a relationship you may bring it up then.

Gold Member
    Married, of course my wife knew AFTER marriage... Yes I know about that whole honesty thing, it has been beaten like that tired horse...

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    Understandable...although maybe your view of women is a bit too jaded?
    Nonsense, I think Jenny's views are always pleasant and uplifting.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Married 22 years to the same woman. She is accepting of it and ok with it. Her only gripe is that I never stay home when I dress any more and share my femme-self with her.
    Joni

Wink

Hey Girls, We have been together for a little over 4 years and we have been married for 1 year and 4 months now. She knew about my desire to be fem and my want to dress from the beginning. We have enjoyed every moment of it! 1000% supportive! The only thing that scares her also scares me, redneckville Tennessee isn't a place to go public with Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

The weight of the world

My girlfriend and I had been living together for about 2 years, when we finally decided on a day to get Married. I knew that I did not want to start off our Marraige with any "lies or secrets" and somehow I had to tell her about my secret. I was scared that once I did tell her that I enjoy crossdressing "and" that I have a panty fetish to boot...that she would call me a sick pervert and pack up her things and leave me.
    We were just getting ready for bed and I decided that it was now or never. I told her that I had a secret that needed to tell her, I couldn't even look her in the eye when I told her [with a trembling fear in my voice] It was one of those moments that you just have to say it without being hesitant. After I had told her I finally got up the courage to look at her.
    She was quiet for a moment.. and then she asked me "are you serious"? I told her that I was very serious and that I felt the need to tell her ...so she knew just what she was getting into. Then she asked me "do you have clothes that you wear ...here...a secret stash"? I replied to her "yes". Then she smiled at me and said "welllllll...let me see what you have". This enormous pressure was lifted off of my soul.
    I went over to my hiding place and got out my wardrobe of feminine clothing and underwear... showing her all of the things that I had. She even asked me to put on a pair of panties. I was thankful that she was accepting it and was very understanding about it.
    The wedding went on as planned and in April 2009 we will have been married for 20 years. [with 2 children] Sure we have had our ups and downs...but we have never had an arguement over ..or about that topic.
    Each of us have to decide when the right time might be...to tell our other half about our pleasures..and some may choose not to tell them at all. But for me..I felt that it would be wrong to start a marraige with secrets and /or lies. I am one of the lucky ones I guess.