View Poll Results: For CD's only: What is your relationship status?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Single

74 21.64%
  • Married

232 67.84%
  • Have a steady girlfriend

35 10.23%
  • Have a steady boyfriend

1 0.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For CDs only: Relationship Status

For CDs only: Relationship Status

Hi, I'm curious to find out the relationship status of the CD's here. As for myself, I'm single, have been for years, and wonder if I'll ever find a suitable mate (i.e. one that can put up with my femininity)
    Last edited by goofus; 08-08-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Banned Read only
    Married but seperated

Quote Originally Posted by curse within View Post
    Married but seperated
    Ah, maybe I should add a few more categories?

Oh I'm sooooo tempted!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh I'm sooooo tempted!
    Don't give in !!! I mean, tempted to do what??

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    Don't give in !!! I mean, tempted to do what??
    I guess you don't get over to our section much?

Tempted to retaliate for all our polls that get messed up by people who don't bother to read - especially the two recent ones (take a glance in the FtM section).

But I'll behave. I may be a pirate, but I'm not stooping to that level.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Single. Came out to my latest girlfriend of 2 years who i thought may be accepting of it. But to my surprise she called me a freak and left me.

Thanks Goofus for the support. very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Robin Tree; 08-09-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Tree View Post
    Single. Came out to my latest girlfriend of 2 years who i thought may be accepting of it. But to my surprise she called me a freak and left me.
    Ah, sorry to hear that. If she's going to react that way, you're way better off without her!

I am single and have been since 2004, I have no plans or desire to become intimate with a female(or male even though I am straight) for a long long time. I enjoy being alone and I don't like having a hindrance or a burden in front of me. I know that there are some decent single women out there around my age but I don't feel like getting hurt again.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by JennyRotten View Post
    I am single and have been since 2004, I have no plans or desire to become intimate with a female(or male even though I am straight) for a long long time. I enjoy being alone and I don't like having a hindrance or a burden in front of me. I know that there are some decent single women out there around my age but I don't feel like getting hurt again.
    Understandable...although maybe your view of women is a bit too jaded?

Just been thrown out of a 5 year reletionship with my wife of 1 year (anniversary would have been monday 11th) She could not face the fact she actualy married a cross dresser althow the first time she found out was 5 years ago. I think she thought it was "just one of those silly phases". Instead I was relocated from lover and husband to flatmate and bed buddy when she feels like it. (does that still count as a relationship?)
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 08-09-2008 at 12:15 AM. Reason: missed info/question

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    common-law for close to 7 years. I didn't vote because it wasn't clear whether "married" included common-law.

single for around 7 years, again, was straight, now bi, dont know? lol

Quote Originally Posted by sarahNZ View Post
    Just been thrown out of a 5 year reletionship with my wife of 1 year (anniversary would have been monday 11th) She could not face the fact she actualy married a cross dresser althow the first time she found out was 5 years ago. I think she thought it was "just one of those silly phases". Instead I was relocated from lover and husband to flatmate and bed buddy when she feels like it. (does that still count as a relationship?)
    Ah, sorry to hear about that. Maybe it's time to move on to greener pastures?

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    common-law for close to 7 years. I didn't vote because it wasn't clear whether "married" included common-law.
    Good question! I would put that in the "steady girlfriend" category.
    Actually, now that I think of it, I would have liked to have had "Married, accepting wife" or "Married, unaccepting wife" instead of just "Married", but I guess it's too late for that? Mods?

My last and only sexual relationship ended nearly 11 years ago. I found sex boring right from the get-go (I have some pretty amusing stories about it though!). I wasnt bothered in relationships before that time and have had no interest in one since. I also consider that I am too immature for commitment and have a huge self-esteem issue to contend with. I'm a wimp, basically!

So I always say that I am a happy basta...batchelor

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I recently got engaged to my long time GF. We've been going steady for six years now :P

Hi Goofus, I am one of the very lucky ones , I am sitting here writing to you dressed as a women an my GG is here too, reading the paper. I pretty much can dress when ever I want she even prefers me as her girl friend. The only coment I got from her this morning was to be carefull with a neckles I put on. We are the same size in cloths 16/14 an shoes 10 1/2 an 11. I have a very nice tank top with my 36 C breast ,a short black skirt,and my baby doll punps 3 inch . I have a short alburn wig that is the same as her hair my nails are painted a nice dark red, as we love to go out together as sisters. We are going to P Town on the 20 for 4 days an I will be a women 24/7 for the whole time . There are women out there that want she /males not men that want to become a women , so good luck an the best advice I can give you is that be up front with all the women you meet .

We plan to be married 9-9-09......and she's pretty comfortable with my crossdressing!

Hi Josephine....where in P-Town will you be staying? I've been doing some searches for CD friendly places, but pretty much all the places just say Gay and/or Lesbian.....
    Last edited by Daintre; 08-09-2008 at 08:22 AM. Reason: use the edit button to add to your post

Gold Member
    Married a couple of times

Former Member
    Married 20 years to a wonderful, accepting and supportive woman. My most enjoyable times are when we both get out our best clothes, put on our makeup and and have a "girls" night at home.

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    Actually, now that I think of it, I would have liked to have had "Married, accepting wife" or "Married, unaccepting wife" instead of just "Married", but I guess it's too late for that? Mods?
    If you did that, surely you would need 'Married, partner doesn't know' as well...

And where would you put those who already voted?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Married to a wonderful and supportive lady for more than 30 years. She has no illusions and neither do I; I am heterosexual and monogamous. I would wish for more CD/TV people to be blessed with someone like her.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Have been badly married once for 14 yrs then happily divorced ; at the moment I'm in couple for more than 5 yrs. I chose the : "with a steady girlfriend". As for me, it's more or less equivalent to be a "second marriage", that is to be married.

Nadia

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh I'm sooooo tempted!
    It says CD's, but doesn't say MtoF or FtoM

Married to the same women for 45 years, 4 kids and I still cding on a regular basis.