Thread: CD Olympics

CD Olympics

As the games in China get started, how about the first ever CD Olympics.First, of course would be our parade of nations,in our best outfits!Then the competition:
    How about the "Wig Dash"---fastest time from being stored in a box, to a presentable fashion on your head?Under 10 minutes for medal consideration!What other events can we have??
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Banned Read only
    Good idea if you ever came close to being busted in dressing up, maybe hold an event on who is the fastest to take off the female clothing

See how quick we can put on pantyhose, without getting a run in them.

Silver Member
    The only sport I'm interested in is Drag Racing, but that's not in the Olympics.

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    Would love a race to squeeze into a skintight gymnastics leotard! It once took me 10 minutes to get into a size 34 Milano Leotard as the arms were a bit tight. But once I was in it fitted like a glove.
    Last edited by Michelle_in_tights; 08-09-2008 at 01:43 AM.

I like to compete in the 6 inch heels 100m.

No way I'd win but it's the taking part that counts
    Jennifer Green
    PART TIME GURL

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Cyclo-cross-dressing. Like to combine my interests.

Sarah...

Handbag hurling, may be part of the panty-tathlon.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Shopping

It could be a demonstration sport in 2012
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

How about the make-up relay...........First leg is the application of make-up for a fully feminine appearance. At the end of this leg, the results would be judged and graded on a 1-10 basis. After judgment, the next leg would be make-up removal which would conclude also in a judgement. Any indications of remaining make-up would be downgraded from the previous judgement score. Winner woul have the fastest time multiplied by judgement points.

In Europe they have stiletto heel racing. I wonder if they would let CDs run?

Here is a youtube of a race in Deutschland.

yeah.. in the video i saw a CD

I wish I was as graceful, agile, petite and as tough as the women participating in gymnastics. I just love watching those cute young women do their thing!

They are truly amazing. They are so feminine and so tough and so beautiful!

I also love the Women's figure skating in the winter olympics and the cute outfits they wear.

Is it me or do the women in the swimming competition where the ugliest swimsuits. They should allow them to wear prettier swimsuits!

emmi

Gold Member
    How about a timed event on puting on a bra with your breast forms?

Silver Member
    One of the last events in the Olympics is the marathon. Ours could involve a shopping event for an entire outfit. Including all we need to look feminine. In a closed mall the winner is the first to purchased a properly fitted outfit. Each olympics the outfit changes, say this one is: a formal party, no slacks. Competitors must buy from at least six different brands so they must try everything on first and the cost is a factor as well.
    Marathons sometimes have famous tough spots (Boston has Heartbreak Hill). Our event could have Clinique Sale or Buy Two Bras get one free by mail...
    The best part would be going into training for this event, with a sponser of course.
    Others: Highheel Jump, Team Handbags (teams of 4 must find items in each others bags), 4 x $100 relay (4 Competitors must each spend $100 in different Women's departments), Swimming Medley Look good in 4 different swimsuit styles (Tankini, Mailot, Bikini, Exotic).

How about a full dress triathalon to get fully dressed to the 9's fastest time.all contestants must use the same 3 of items.
    Angie

A definite "Must" sport

A crossdresser olympics cannot be a crossdresser olympics without:

"DRAG RACING"

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_in_tights View Post
    Would love a race to squeeze into a skintight gymnastics leotard! It once took me 10 minutes to get into a size 34 Milano Leotard as the arms were a bit tight. But once I was in it fitted like a glove.
    A leotard is nothing compared to a Speedo Fastskin FS-Pro High Neck Bodyskin for taking time to put on. They take a bit of time. At $340 list ( I paid less) they are so tight...

I hear the LZR Racer is even tighter. Most of the male and female swimmers in the olympics are wearing one of a variious style. I think I'll buy one. At $550 for the high neck zipperback, I can probably get it for about $400 when they are available to the public, after the Olympics. The Speedo rep I deal with loves to help me with these, and has given me some stuff at cost. I now have four of these Fastskin bodysuits in various styles. The FSII Full Bodykin in a female 29 (my avatar), I also have a FS-II High Neck in a female 26L. I also have two FS Pro High Neck Bodyskins in a male medium, and the new one in a female 25L... I ordered this 25L in the smallest long they had! Love it! Like wearing a corset with no corset noticeable lines or bulges!

The one FS-II my Avatar is wearing is easy to put on compared to the one I bought a few days ago, but still takes time.

But feel wonderful when worn...

I also have several of the original Fastskin recordbreakers (no longer available) that use the same LZR fabric (also called sharkskin) as the FS Pro, but are like regular one-piece swim suits. This fabric is wonderful. Paper thin, strong, and better than any girdle material I have ever seen. It's a microfiber woven like stocking, but so tight, it's opaque and very strong. That's why they are so expensive. They now have the one piece recordbreaker swimsuits in the Aquablade Recordbreaker and the fastskin recordbreaker. I also have a Auquablede Recordbreaker. These suits are absolutely awesome. You really need to experience them.

Aspiring Member

100yd. dash

Yes! the 100yd. dash in heels! but with a THGHT skirt too!

timed event

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
    See how quick we can put on pantyhose, without getting a run in them.
    55 seconds, no run then took time with the leotard

For the mtf athletes, I would like the uneven parallel bars. All would be required to wear D size breastforms. Deduct one point for each form lost, and a half point if they shift out of place, all other scoring is the same as they now score the girls.

Triathelon: makeup, getting dressed, and wig or hair styling.

Pamela

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    For the FTMs: Fastest binder dance with a new binder (has to be brand-new).
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.