Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever See Another Female And Say To Yourself

Ever See Another Female And Say To Yourself

HI GIRLS,
    Ever see a girl and say damn, I would love to have that cleavage or that butt. Also sometimes say to youself ( not being mean or nothing) I`m more female then she is, just the way some females carry themselves in public and the way they dress, UM. If I were a female I would care about how I looked and the way I presented myself, wouldn`t you?
    JENN

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer24 View Post
    HI GIRLS,
    Ever see a girl and say damn, I would love to have that cleavage or that butt. Also sometimes say to youself ( not being mean or nothing) I`m more female then she is, just the way some females carry themselves in public and the way they dress, UM. If I were a female I would care about how I looked and the way I presented myself, wouldn`t you?
    JENN
    Jenn, I'm sure that GG's think the same about us. Some of us now.
    Last edited by Joy Carter; 08-11-2008 at 11:17 PM.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Every Day of My Life.

A day does not go by without me looking at another Female wanting that body, or those legs, or those breast, or that butt, or those lips, and everything in between. I would love the thought of it all.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Look at them and wish I had the body, could wear the clothes, makeup, the whole 9 yards. But, I've never felt that I was more feminine than a real woman.

Pauline.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline53 View Post
    Look at them and wish I had the body, could wear the clothes, makeup, the whole 9 yards. But, I've never felt that I was more feminine than a real woman.

Pauline.

Much as i wish i could have the body, it,s not going to happen!!
    It,s unlikely any of us could ever be more feminine than a real woman...Much as some of us may think they can be!!

Femininity comes from within...They,re born with it, we aren,t unfortunately.

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Are you kidding? Everyday I see some woman and wish that I had some part (or many parts) of her body. I don't think I've ever looked at a woman and thought that I'm more female than her though. I have to struggle to be feminine and just about any* woman can just roll out of bed and be feminine.

* This doesn't include the guys here who can out-guy me any day.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

I'm curious.....

Jenn, how exactly how are females "expected" to dress and carry themselves out in public??? Just wonderin'.......

I am constantly studying the female form. It allows me to get ideas for my own dressing and figure out what might work on my body type. It also kinda sucks though. I hate seeing all theses beautiful women and wishing that it was me in there place.

Sure would Jenn and I have had those thoughts Mostly about A pretty face.
    Angie

[SIZE=4]I say that all the time, and so do my mother and sisters. I am a male, but on the outside I appear more feminine than them. Of course they have all the female parts and can (and have) have babies, but if you were to line us up and guess which of us was female, most would likely bet on me. Even they would say so. It's an odd thing being the most feminine girl in the family and not having the right equipment! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]And, when it comes to people outside my family, I would say that at least half of the time I would judge myself to be more feminine looking than most GGs. And I love it![/SIZE]

Gold Member
    I wish I had a nice woman's ass.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

It is one of life's simple pleasures ... Admiring the female form. Some women have such a pretty walk. It can't be described. I would just have to point and say " Like That "
    Jolene

I often look at females and think that I would love to look like that, be able to wear those clothes, etc. However, I have never thought that "I'm more female than them". I believe that everyone in an individual and has the right to be whoever they are and however makes them happy and comfortable. It's just as wrong for me to jusge them as it would be for them to judge me because I like to wear a dress.

Jackie

Oh yes! A wish -a -thon and I'm sure other females do it as well' .
    I also see other women when I'm out in public "dressed "that I feel more sexy than, act more feminine and feel that I can hold my own esp in getting attention. gotta go bye hugs....lacie

Nah...... I no more or less female than the next person.... and I'm happy with what I have and how I wear my clothes.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A mind game I play

Sometimes when I find myself having to wait in a public place, such as an airport, waiting for my plane or such I will play a little mind game to kill the boredom and pass the time. I will pick a certain spot that people must walk past and imagine that I must "trade bodies with the (pick a number) adult female" to walk past that point. Sometime a get a great trade and others, oh well. Just a mind game.
    Molly

Banned Read only
    I see a pretty girl, and think wow. I'd love to look as hot as she is right now. Then a voice in my head says.

"If she is hot, then why don't you ask her out you dumbass?"
    Then I see the wedding band and think "damn"

Not just any female for me. I was on a flight from hawaii to vancouver 5 years ago and there was a blonde girl/woman, 25ish, across the isle with a girlfriend. I sleep through flights so I didn,t take much notice til walking through to customs on the way out. She and her friend are walking beside or just ahead of me and my wife. She was wearing a tank top, tight jeans with a red thong sticking up and all the curves were perfect, I have fantasized about being that girl for a day or a week since.

Aspiring Member
    I have thought and have said one time to a woman that I was seeing that I would look better in the clothes another female was wearing than the female did.

I don't think I ever say to myself "I wish I had her body". But the clothes are often a very different matter.

I'll often see a woman in a particular outfit and start trying to figure out where I can get one like it. (So far I have resisted the temptation to ask outright )

I've never felt that I am more feminine than any women I see. However, I often feel I make a better effort when it comes to dressing than many g girls I see out and about.

Luv

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by michellebesweet View Post
    A day does not go by without me looking at another Female wanting that body, or those legs, or those breast, or that butt, or those lips, and everything in between.
    I could not have said it better, Michelle.

Karen Sue

Smile My thoughts

I have often thought that I am better looking than many of the GG's I see. I often shop at Avenue, which is a store for "plus size" gals, and I know that I look better than most of them. It is a shame how some women let themselves go, gaining weight and not really caring. I do care how I look, and although I don't have the equipment I still wear the clothes better than they do. I hate to brag, but it is just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer24 View Post
    HI GIRLS,
    JENN
    I've started going to the gym and this is the worst part of it. Women everywhere in exercise clothes, all shapes and sizes, bobbing, bending, stretching; and I'm so jealous of them all! I'm going to go back to going to the gym at 7am, there are so few women there at that time.
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well said, Katrina!

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Are you kidding? Everyday I see some woman and wish that I had some part (or many parts) of her body. I don't think I've ever looked at a woman and thought that I'm more female than her though. I have to struggle to be feminine and just about any* woman can just roll out of bed and be feminine.

* This doesn't include the guys here who can out-guy me any day.
    I can look fem in a still pic, but if u saw my videos, u'd laff your ass off! I lumber around like a horse in heels!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

"I`m more female then she is, just the way some females carry themselves in public and the way they dress"

Isnt it ironic. We (CDers et al) complain bitterly at being stereotyped and judged by our presentation, or being expected to conform to a "norm" or dressing as society deems fit for us. BUT how easy it is to abandon that value when viewing GG's?

All of a sudden its ok for US to be judgemental and form a view on someone by how THEYpresent.

Sorry but threads like this make me embarassed because of the hypocracy.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty