Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever See Another Female And Say To Yourself

I would love to get my hands on a females cleavage or butt

joanne

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I have "Wished the Wish" in a "Love to have it, and then give it back" sort of way.

As for being more female than a woman....no way. As for being more feminine than a given woman, well, I've felt that way. I chasten myself by remembering that I project my ideas of femaleness and femininity onto myself and others.....and my ideas about them come from the place of being born and raised as a man in a sexist society.

I yearn to have and look like what I want from women and what I want them to look like. Fortunately, the longer I do this *with my eyes open*, the more I am surprised with new looks, and understandings of femaleness and femininity...many of which I can *never* emulate.

Vive "La Difference!"

Roberta
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 08-14-2008 at 12:34 PM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I always thought true femininity was visible while doing even the most mundane tasks... clothes never defined it for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I look at so many different women all the time, and wished I could be one of them. Sometimes, I say to them in my head 'You lucky so and so, you take it all for granted, some of us would do anything to have what you have'. Ah well, such is life.

When I see a woman no matter what size or shape dressed in nice clothes, good hair, make-up, nice shoes, carrying a purse or handbag, ( doen't have to be dresses or skirts.. just jeans and a T-shirt) the way she carries herself. You know she is persuing and respecting her feminity. I admire her with respect not lust or envy. I know i can never be as feminine as her and honestly sometimes that hurts... But then I come back to reality and say I'll work with what I have and have fun doing it. Though I do sometimes lust for their clothes in my size.

I think we all compare ourselves to GG's and, at times, each other. But that is somewhat normal. GG"s notice each other all the time, what a great outfit, hasn't she lost weight, all that. Perhaps there is an extra dimension with CD's and TG's in that we also study femininity since, for most of us, it was not part of our everyday lives in our childhood.

The one thing I do notice all the time is how poorly most women walk in heels as compared to most of us.

I work for Whole Foods Market and many a beautiful form have walked our aisles. I'm always checking out what they are wearing. The female figure is what drives us, right? We are creatures of visual stimulation and there is no better site than a female, or at least the female shape. Yes, I know there is more to it than that but you get my point. Whether we want to look like them or have sex with them it's all good.

Sorry for the small ramble. I haven't been on-line for months and I'm a bit gabby............currently.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer24 View Post
    HI GIRLS,
    Ever see a girl and say damn, I would love to have that cleavage or that butt. Also sometimes say to youself ( not being mean or nothing) I`m more female then she is, just the way some females carry themselves in public and the way they dress, UM. If I were a female I would care about how I looked and the way I presented myself, wouldn`t you?
    JENN
    [SIZE=4]Hee hee, I check out the gg's to see if my boobs are as big.
    But I must brag, I was out with my tgirlfrnd and my gg exgf and a guy asked my tgf if the gg was a real girl. She didn't know what to think when I told her. And she said to me she wondered why I, a TS, get more compliments from strangers than she does. I always look to see if I look better than a given gg I see, but don't all women anyway? I am happy to look better than half of the ones I see. And I guess I'm awful because there is one gg that is jealous of the attention the bands give me, and tries to upstage me, but honestly, I am prettier than she is.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Are you kidding? Everyday I see some woman and wish that I had some part (or many parts) of her body. I don't think I've ever looked at a woman and thought that I'm more female than her though. I have to struggle to be feminine and just about any* woman can just roll out of bed and be feminine.

* This doesn't include the guys here who can out-guy me any day.
    I agree with Katrina.