Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profile & avatar pics....Oh how I wish......

Profile & avatar pics....Oh how I wish......

Hi everyone! Am I the only one here who has ONLY a male pic of themself? I have to restrict myself to only that (obviously it wouldn't be very flattering) unless I wanted to try and get a job as "The Bearded Lady" at the circus! (LOL) Because of my wife's restrictions in return for her "grudging acceptance", I cannot shave off my beard/mustache or the portion of my legs that are visible below shorts! And legs encased in hosiery with visible hair underneath is not very flattering either. I do underdress daily and can fully dress when she and my daughter are not home but can only imagine what it would look and feel like to be face and body hairless and fully dressed and madeup. Those of you here who can and do, you have my complete and utter envy!

I have thousands of beautiful avatar .gif's that I will change out with from time to time and I will just have to imagine being the fantasy girl in the avatar. Well, for better or for worse, here is the only real me I have a picture of and three fantasy me's:
    Photo1.jpg

fairymoon.gif

ibelieve2.jpg

moonpixel11.jpg
    Lisa

Hi Lisa that to bad I to must keep the hair on my upped lip but have totally shaved legs and starting September will shave my under arms. and can dress when shes home.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I know the feeling trust me, In gave up the gote 3 days ago been shaving the leggs for about 6 months again . I just figured gotta do it every now and then or go nuts wanting to.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Lisa, don't feel bad,

I've got just as much hair as u do! ( On my face, NOT head, unfortunately!)
    Check out my avatar! Lol!

Well, it works for me, anyway!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My mustash left 5 or 6 years ago after 33 years..... Wife wondered why and I told her it was time for a change... big change... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

profile and avatar pics

I recently shaved beard,chest,underarms,legs and in between! and also had my back waxed.Wife wants me bearded so I am regrowing but keeping a closer shave for the times when I say to her that I need to give my face a breather and a change for a short while.She knows Im a cd but I think she is trying to hold on to my masculine outer for as long as possible.I probably look better with my beard as a male but Im going to take opportunities when ever I can to be beardless.Its a must as Im really dying to do a bridal makeover.
    Nice to know there are others with the similar problems but at least we can talk it over and discover more about who we are.

Pattie O

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    As another bearded member, I propose we start a Bearded Ladies Club. We could even have a secret sign when we meet each other of stroking our thumb down along the side of our beard; BTW, that's American Sign Language for "female".
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Hi Lisa,

Nice to meet you. Yes, sometimes its necessary to compromise with our wives on certain things. I've never had facial hair (for long) and never cared to, but I also do not shave my body or arms or legs because my wife perfers that I don't. Actually I perfer not to either, although I may sometime, who knows. I always wear tights and long skirts when I dress and that's only during the cooler months.

There is a recent thread called "seeking advice" from a SO who has a CD husband that perfers not to shave his face himself. There are several who choose not to shave.

BTW thats a nice male picture. Hopefully, in time, you can get your wife to compromise in this area, as has some of the previous posts has mentioned.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Sounds like your wife is a control freak, would she find it unacceptable if you had control over her hair styles and clothes?

I shave (or epilate) as much of my face and body as I like. I usually leave shaving my face unless I need to - a meeting, or when I get dressed. My wife, although not very keen on my being smooth, is very supportive of me. I think GG's like the sensation of hair on their men, generally speaking.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Ivy
    Who knows how things may turn out in time? Maybe leggings or some cute kneesocks?

P.S. - Since you're a Texas gal, there's a gal in Austin who CD's full time with a beard. I do believe she goes by "drag queen" and is sometimes a bit of a spectacle, but she is far more brave than I am, and she gets my respect.

How much hair and where is a constant negotiation in my house. I schedule a clean face weeks in advance with regular updates that B-day is coming! Legs are not much of an issue anymore and I now have control of those hairs. Chest hairs are not negotiable. Fortunatly for the wife, my face hates razors and when I do shave, I have a heavy beard which gives me about 4-5 hours face time for make-up. So shaving is a major commitment. Hate it. BUT
    I love the chance to go out whenever I can. So when I do shave for awile, I dress every possible moment. Soon, not soon enough!
    yin/yang

Control

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Jane View Post
    Sounds like your wife is a control freak, would she find it unacceptable if you had control over her hair styles and clothes?
    I agree, and I have told my wife that I would never dream of telling her what to do with her hair or body. If she wants to be bald and grow leg hair, what gives me the right to say no way. Its not right but it exists. These should all be small issues or non issues.
    I would not go so far as to call her a control freak though. She is like most people in the world, bound by socialtal "norms" and the fears that they generate. Because I love her so much I accept her normalities, and because love should be unconditional, I accept that she cannot fully accept my varience. For her and me, its not a deal breaker. Things can change.
    Could happen!!!!
    yin/yang

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Jane View Post
    IMO, please dont start the SO negativity again, we have had enough of this on this site for awhile

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_vin View Post
    Am I the only one here who has ONLY a male pic of themself? ..Because of my wife's restrictions in return for her "grudging acceptance", I cannot shave off my beard/mustache or the portion of my legs that are visible below shorts! And legs encased in hosiery with visible hair underneath is not very flattering either. I do underdress daily and can fully dress when she and my daughter are not home but can only imagine what it would look and feel like to be face and body hairless and fully dressed and madeup. Those of you here who can and do, you have my complete and utter envy!
    Lisa,
    no you are not the only one without a female pic. Yes I have body hair (facial too). I have been told I could shave the facial hair and maybe I will but out of respect for my wife, She married a man and that is what she wants when she is around. She has agreed that I can do as I wish when she is not around but as for shaving I cant really keep that from her. (no, I dont mean do it without her knowledge, I mean do it and have it gro back before she returns) [it is a shame that I have to spell that out]

hmmm, its fair enough i guess for your wife to set boundaries of what she finds acceptable...but in my opinion, for her to forbid you to shave off your beard, if you so chose, is really going to far. thats really not her call...crossdressing or otherwise.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Sorry for your dilemma. FWIW you are a handsome man!

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Byllie View Post
    As another bearded member, I propose we start a Bearded Ladies Club. We could even have a secret sign when we meet each other of stroking our thumb down along the side of our beard; BTW, that's American Sign Language for "female".
    Sounds interesting. I still have a goatee/moustache combo I don't really wanna get rid of, but I've been thinking about it and I reckon with a bit of makeup I MAY be able to have a bearded lady thing going that doesn't look too horrible...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just say you wanna do the metrosexual thing and shave off all the hair and get your eyebrows plucked!

Say you wanna look good for your wife.

Silver Member
    hon you can just suck it up and get rid of the facial hair--if the wife complains too much tell her it was time for a change.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I had a moustache for a few years in my 20's. I wasn't going out at all then, so it didn't really interfere with my dressing.

I WAS going out for some late night walks at night so experimented a bit with trying to mask the hair with foundation so the color would blend in with the rest of my face from a distance.

Once I got rid of the tickler, things got easier. Now I've progressed to shaving arms/legs/underarms/ and a bit of my chest (where a 'V' neck would show hair) as well as any near/nose hair I can find and giving my eyebrows a pretty serious trimming/plucking occasionally.

I don't think any of the above has ever been noticed by anybody, but it makes the 'full transformation' so I can go out much easier.

The only restriction I have is my chest hair... my SO likes it and doesn't want me to get rid of it, so all I can really do is control what might show at the top a bit (though I have gotten rid of more once in a while for halloween so I can do the whole 'cleavage' thing).
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I only have male pics of myself...and Im not sharing 1 because Im ugly as sin and 2 because Im not really ready for people off-forum to find me here!

I must admit I dont take much care over my appearance. I'll shave when I can be bothered (once every few weeks) and wear very drab clothes (or various military uniforms! ).

I only have male pictures of myself too. (But that may change soon.) My avatar is how I wish I looked.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I only have male pics of myself...and Im not sharing 1 because Im ugly as sin and 2 because Im not really ready for people off-forum to find me here!

I must admit I dont take much care over my appearance. I'll shave when I can be bothered (once every few weeks) and wear very drab clothes (or various military uniforms! ).
    How would your prople off-forum find you here unless a) you tell them to look here, or b) they have an interest in CDing themselves? In the case of b) they are unlikely to out you because you could easily turn the tables on them.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I took the liberty of doing a Photoshop shave, brow shaping, hair extension and some makeup-shading. Had to guess the jawline as it was covered... But here's my guess of how you'd look. If you like it, feel free to nab it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Exactly! ...as far as your avatar goes, I was going to suggest "Photopshop shaving"! Get dressed up en femme with a wig take some pics, and then edit off the facial hair! ... Job done!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!