View Poll Results: What Age Bracket Do You Fall into?

Voters
512. You may not vote on this poll
  • Age 20-29

48 9.38%
  • Age 30-39

68 13.28%
  • Age 40-49

109 21.29%
  • Age 50-59

165 32.23%
  • Over 60 ( and still dressing )

122 23.83%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Age Brackets Do We Fall into ?

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    With 22,000 members and 6700+ Active members it would be and interesting sampling and getting a cross section of us-CDers age gruops. It would be great if we keep this going and get a thousand posts!
    Last edited by Megan70; 08-11-2008 at 10:16 PM.

I have been dressing seriously for 48 years and am a senior citizen in the 60 to 65 age group.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'll be 61 in two plus weeks, August 31st to be exact. I hope that I am am able to continue this lifestyle as long as I live, and if by some small chance, I have to come back and do it again, I hope the next time my gemale brain is lucky enough to have a female body to go with it.

Louise - You look fantastic. I am 60 !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    been at it for over 30 years and in the closet still

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    We're the same age Mary. Turned 61 in March. Been dressing and going out walking in public since I was 13 years old. Got an early start... oh those wonder years, the Golden Age of feminine dressing. The 50's and 60s. It'll never happen again.

Megan

At 52, I have almost 40 years of dressing.Hopefully, when[and if] I retire, I can spend most of my time as vikki!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I'm forty-eig...........er, thirty-nine!

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    The forum allows people as young as 18 -- your poll only goes as low as 20. /shrug.

I'm not voting because I don't think the poll is for me, just pointing that out.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Banned Read only
    Looked like it was open to CDers Alan vote away ...

56+ and have been dressing for almost 5 decades....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Over 60, and still going strong, been at it for well over 50 years, and no end in sight.
    retired and dressing more than ever!
    Tina B.

Banned Read only
    You don'tlook a day over 35 Karren

Quote Originally Posted by curse within View Post
    You don'tlook a day over 35 Karren

Ohhh.... for my photos I hire a female stunt double... She's 35!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I try not to think of how old I am, so the best you'll get from me is mid 30's. At this stage in my life I should have something to show for it. But I don't. I just wanted to do my part to help make this thread 1000 posts strong.

While I'm thinking of it, there was a suggestion in the occupational survey to make that a sticky thread so new comers can be more comfortable here seeing the diversity of talents and skills. This age thing may be benificial too. Who's with me petitioning the mods for this?
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by curse within View Post
    Looked like it was open to CDers Alan vote away ...
    Can't. I'm 19. Don't fall in the given categories.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Well "he" is in the 45-50 range, but it seems funny that maybe because of being crammed in the closet(repressed) I feel like I am more late 20's to early 30's...it seems that mentally I age at a faster rate so I guess if we are lucky I will catch "him" at somewhere around 62

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Banned Read only
    Well happy early birthday Alan...you now officially unofficially 20...for this poll anywaysI don't think anyone is carding at the door so hurry..

Just celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 39th birthday...lol

Smile First CD'ing

I was approx 14rys old when I started to dress, why I started is any bodies guess. I believe the first thing that I started to where was my mothers cloth. To enhance my collection I would scour the neighbor’s cloth lines at night and pinch the bras and panties. It was taking pot luck on getting the correct size. If it didn’t fit I would then go out and do it again. The years were around the lat 1940’s and during that time you had now where to go to get information. I only did it while I was alone and during the good weather I would go to the near by woods to dress and walk around for a while. In the early 50’s I went into the army and had to suppress my dressing for about 3 years and after the military I started again. In 1954 after my discharge and had started I met my future wife, but I never said nothing about my dressing. We were married for the next 47 yrs and also during that time I did 17 yrs in the Air Force and kept my most private secret secret. In 2002 my wife of 47 yrs passed away and I had about 10 to 15 yrs before found the internet and it was helping me, but my wife still did not have any knowledge of my dressing. I remained single for the next 4 yrs and I then met a very nice lady and right off from the start of our relationship I told her of my desire to dress and gave her the chance to depart if she did not approve of my dressing. Her statement was it was part of me and it was me that she was taking to love. So after 2 years of marriage with her I am still dressing and she has even helped me purchase clothing. One of the biggest and hardest thing for me to do was dress in front of her, but now it is most common and when I go out to our groups get together and I give here a kiss good by she says I only kiss men not women and then gives me a good kiss. Yes my story does sound just like every body else’s story. The first time I went out dressed I went to one of the local GLBT hang outs I just sat in my car and said to myself, Just What the Hell Am I Doing Here, I finally got the guts to go inside and I just knew that every body was looking at me( A UGLY MAN
    DRESSED AS A WOMAN) but the next time it got easier after that, and I found out that they really did not care.
    My advice is go ahead and do it and if it feels good And it does not hurt, then I must not be wrong.
    Love to all of you gals….

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka1988 View Post
    Hey there. Until today I couldn't even answer to this poll, haha. Turned 20 today, been dressing since about 14.
    I'm soooooo jealous! Happy birthday Erika!

Jackie

Being over 21 isn't amazing. Hard to get into bars dressed up.

I'm 22 by the way. Dressing since I was about 5 or 6.
    Just trying to find my place in the world

I have been dressing for about 40 years. Started when I was about twenty, that makes me 60, Gawd that's old, check out my new thread; "Do You Find Support Hose Attractive?"
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Thursday is a big birthday for me - the 21st anniversary of my 21st birthday!

How old I feel doesn't seem to be anywhere near how old I am - anyone else get that?

Sarah...

Silver Member
    I wasn't going to vote until I started reading the other posts. I just turned 60 but still feel like I did when I was 20. I just love being a cd and will never feel any different! "They can take my heels when they pry them from my cold dead feet".