Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you hide your clothes?

Where do you hide your clothes?

I'm curious. If your SO doesn't know you dress, where do you keep your clothes, make-up, and accessories so that she won't find them? I was getting dressed this morning and looked at the bottles and tubes all over the counter and wondered how closeted CD's manage without getting caught. It's something I take for granted, that I don't have to be meticulous and clean up after myself every day. Surely she would find them if they are kept in the house.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Banned Read only
    I use to hide mine in my gun cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by curse within View Post
    I use to hide mine in my gun cabinet
    That's the best hiding place I've ever heard of. Keep all the dangerous stuff together, huh?

I generally always wanted to get caught. So I'd start with something good - like the hollow under the sofa in the guest bedroom - but I would gradually let things get into the backs of my drawers so my SO could find them just by folding the laundry. Now, I just hang them in the closet - there's no one to hide from.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i hide my stuff in an army duffle bag in the corner of my closet. its a very messy closet full of boxes and alot of my drab clothes thrown about.

Banned Read only
    Yeah she knew I had them but I didn't want her to point it out to anyone else and she hated guns besides I was able to lock it up tight.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I don't have to hide anything unless someone is coming over. I have my dresses in my closet with my drab, my lingerie in with my whitey tighties, my wigs are on stands on the dresser and the makeup is on the counter in the bathroom. Living alone does have certain advantages...
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Straight, yet curvy
    There are places I know she'll never go. Especially when I mention "the size of the spider I just killed in the (insert hiding spot)!"

gurlz want it alll! dresser1974's Avatar
    I used to hide them under my bed and then in a box in the bottom of a closet. what is really nice my other and I wear the same size clothes.

I don't hide them from her any more, just make sure that she does not catch me at it, or leave things out by mistake. I now have 2 large drawers in a chest full of slips, panties, stockings, nighties......

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

all over

i hide my clothes in bags in my truck. i also hide them in my closet. My parents really dont check my living space for anything so i dont have any problem hiding my stuff which is a definite help.

*surveys bedroom floor*

Hide?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Ha, I was gunna try and find a hiding spot, but then I just thought 'bugger it!', and told my fiance I was dedicating my bottom draw to crossdressing clothes/makeup and if she wanted to avoid it not to go into that draw. Although I have nail polish lying around EVERYWHERE. But now the draw is nearly full...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Under the floorboards in the attic, OH WELL.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    I used to travel for business but i don't anymore, i have three pieces of luggage that i keep everything in, locked of course in the spare bedroom, I also have two cases in the basement with shoes and boots, my wife is not much of a housekeeper and she is not very curious about things. This has allowed be to accumulate quite a bit....but i do still worry that she will go on a cleaning rampage some day....there's always a first time for everything you know.

Regina

It is rather hard to 'hide' half a walk-in robe full of clothes my wife doesn't wear.

In the start, I'd hide it in a drawer under a bunch of junk. Then I pushed it a bit and hid some in my sock drawer under my socks & such. Then under the bed, and now, I have a drawer of stuff, and a box in the closet. I don't have an SO, but I still live with my parents, who know.

However in a few weeks I am moving, and I am trying to figure out how to hide it all without anyone accidentally discovering it during the move.

Hide my clothes?

No. I wear them out in the world, so everyone can see.

Really. Why not?

It is not like I am ashamed of my cute outfits.

My things are hidden in plain sight!

Huggs, Renee

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I don't hide anything from my SO (she Knows) but i do have two teens at hhome so its in the back of my closet.

Not really hidden that well. Most of it fills up one chest of drawers and the heels and jackets etc are in a wardrobe. I got sick of burying them in a bag under stuff. Move on time. If i was living with SO at the mo it wouldnt be a problem as she knows.
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, 'cause it's ok to be a boy. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, 'cause you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl" ~ Madonna

She knows Paige. But outta respect for her, I keep it out of sight. I have five wardrobe bags in my closet. Two large gym bags and one medium sized plastic tub, with all my makeup, purses, shoes and wigs. My lingerie is in two of my dresser drawers. I forgot that I left a dressing gown, and a top, hanging up in the laundry room form last Sunday. I couldn't understand why she was so quiet Monday night. Not like her. Then I realized. Dumb me. Really bugs her on a personal level.

I found it easier to just come clean with the SO years ago, now it is hidden in plain site, 2 drawers in my chest of drawers, 3/4ths of my closet, a chest in the hall closet and the hall closet. Hard to hide all that. no kids at home so only guest that shouuld never be in my closets anyway.
    Tina B.

She knows, but doesn't want to see it.As I accumulate more and more stuff, it's getting harder to keep it out of sight!What started out as "just this box" has grown to 1/2 dozen locations, scattered all over the house, but the main stash is in the garage,up in the rafters.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

In the past I had all kinds of creative hiding spots. The best spot was with our halloween stuff in plain sight and a good excuse...oh I had a costume idea that didn't work out. ;-) Now I just keep it in a big storage bin in the garage, too easy to discover, but I figure my SO partly knows as we have done halloween enfem many times, so if discovered it could be an easy way to say I've been collecting stuff to do the ultimate adventure...maybe I'm chicken, but the time is never right to directly tell her. Besides, I don't ask too much about the special purchases she made that make her feel 'feminine'. ...

Silver Member
    Years ago I was married and she did did not approve. I kept all of my things in boxes marked 'car parts' in the garage. Now that I am single and live alone they are in my bedroom where they should be. I have two large closets full of clothes. Also two seperate wardrobes full, two dressers full, and special shelves built for my shoes, boots and wigs on foam head forms. No one but myself and my cd friends ever go in my bedroom. I could never go back to hiding my femme things. I love having the freedom to keep my clothes where they should be, in my bedroom and not hidden away someplace.