Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do others Like to Wear when Watching Sports?

What do others Like to Wear when Watching Sports?

Hello Everyone!

Was just wondering, as a male, I still enjoy sports, and I was wondering what others on this Forum like to wear when they are watching their favorite Teams.
    My wife and I enjoy watching Female Sports the most, especially Women's Basketball...we had both played when we were younger, and my wife continues to be a "Tomboy"....when we watch women's sports, I like to wear leotards and tights, with my women's slipppers...I was just wondering what other Crossdressers and their wives wore when watching Any Sports!

Patti

Banned Read only
    A beer... Sports is to manley for me to dress too..

Don't watch sports........I know I'm queer.

No wife--usually dressed when home

I'm with Joy Carter. The appeal of sports is lost on me. I'm not even interested in NASCAR.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U had to ask!

Tonite, I'm watching the olympics. Just finished watching the end of the Angel's and Dodger's games. What am I wearing? Well, nothing!

Tonite, I'm just a NAKED WOMAN watching sports!

( But, that's because I just finished a CD session with my femskin suit!)
    Normally, I wear whatever I've been wearing all day.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    If I'm watching gymnastics I love wearing a leotard so that I can empaphise with the gymasts!

I'm a big baseball fan, so I'm usually in my cap and jersey, no cding during sports for me.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Nice shimmery satin nightgown and robe. yummy ^_^

I have never CD watching sports. When watching sports,I'm usually out at friends or at a bar especially during football season. I"m thinking about if I get a chance to watch an Eagles game at home,I might get a pink jersey if I can find one in my size,wear that with my short shorts and wig. That might be interesting.

GO EAGLES! Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Former Member
    Football season is almost here!!!

I normally don't like to dress while watching sports, but the sport I love is played on weekends.....I can really only dress on weekends. Sooooo, I have watched sports in anything from casual jeans, blouse and high heel boots to a skirted business suit.

Normally I am in guy mode with comfy shorts or sweat pants and a tee shirt. Oh yeah, I can't forget the beer!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    I have never CD watching sports. When watching sports,I'm usually out at friends or at a bar especially during football season. I"m thinking about if I get a chance to watch an Eagles game at home,I might get a pink jersey if I can find one in my size,wear that with my short shorts and wig. That might be interesting.

GO EAGLES! Felicity
    Felicity, I can picture you doing splits to "Fly, Eagles Fly" after a Westbrook TD *giggle*

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I did once get the rolling road out, put on my best team lycra, get on my bike and watch the cycling whilst cycling. That was when I was training though - these days I watch wearing whatever I'm wearing when I start watching.

Sarah...

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post

GO EAGLES! Felicity
    You know the Eagle Cheerleading Uniforms are Very Nice...I just Lve the Leaotard with the shimmery pantyhose...You might look Good in that outfit! just a thought!

Patti

Traci Girl,
    Hey there girlfriend,whats up. Thats sounds so funny but if I did a split,i might end breaking something! LOL!

Patti,
    I was watching the pre game on FOX last night and it showed the Eagles cheerleaders,who of course are very attractive and I was checking out the outfits and thinking the same thing.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

watch and slip into

Yes tried the leotard on for the gymnastics and did a few stretches, leotards move with you

Actually, I'm a sports widow.

My SO is the sports fan of the family. She took me to my first baseball game, and I took her to her first opera.

I guess we were a little gender-bent right from the start. Fun isn't it?
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

When I am home alone I like to wear either my unitard,or tights and leotard with either my ballet slippers or pointe shoes.

Well being Canadian when ever there is hockey on I have to watch it(I am pretty sure it's the law up here) and well to be honest I wear whatever I am wearing. If it's the playoffs then a jersey but never thought about sports and a connection to dressing.

Usually a skirt and enjoying a nice glass of white wine

Hi Pam -

I am glad to hear that your wife is into the sports, and you are into the opera! Gender role reversal is Wonderful....just wondering, What did you wear to the ballgame?

Patti

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar

Cheering my team

I am college football fan. I bought a cheerleading uniform from http://www.cheerleadingonline.com/ to wear while watching the games.
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....

I wear whatever I'm wearing at the time. While I'm typing this, I'm also watching the Texans and Cowboys in preseason. I took a vacation day for Glenda today so it's been en femme all day long. Wine instead of beer. Lipstick just right.

A couple of years ago I went to a superbowl party en femme.

What I haven't done.......grrr......is play a sport en femme. Unless you consider pool a sport. No golf. No tennis. No baseball or basketball. Now I really should try that sometime. The clock will not strike 2009 without me having played golf while dressed. That is my resolution. Anyone up for a CD golf tournament? Everyone wouldn't have to CD but it would be welcome if you choose to. Can you hit it like a girl?

Silver Member
    What difference should it make what you are watching on the tv and what you are wearing? Are you saying that you dress up just for some particular show or event? I wear what I wear irregardless of whether the tv is on or not. I guess I do not understand where you are coming from on this post.

Aspiring Member
    Wow. So I'm not the only one who has cheered for the IGGLES while wearing a slip?
    I usually don't get the opportunity, but I have watched some Monday night football in slip, bra and stockings, or a nightgown.