Thread: Feeling VERY grateful

Feeling VERY grateful

I was just thinking how lucky I am.
    Sine "getting it together" with Amanda, my life is so "right" it is almost unfair - but I am not complaining.
    I have a partner who encourages me, enjoys my femininity and has enabled me to find and really be "me".
    As a result, I spend 80% of the time en femme, including most days at work - where my staff have become friends and are totally accepting and encouraging - even to the point of going on Hen Nights and to a wedding as a guest.
    Sometimes I and in guy mode (for business reasons - there are still some people and places not ready to accept CDing and I would lose income) and the girls still call me Mira lol.

I am not meaning to boast - just stating that sometimes it does "come together" .. In the past I didn't even dream of this lifestyle.
    I have Amanda to thank - I would never have reached this place of happiness and contentment without her love and influence.

I hope you achieve your dreams.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Hi Mirani

Its always good to here when someone has found everything in their life is going well
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi Mira,

I am very happy for you! I'm glad you feel free to share your happiness here. That is as it should be. Wow, to be able to be yourself even at work - that is neat!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post

I spend 80% of the time en femme, including most days at work

I am not meaning to boast - just stating that sometimes it does "come together"
    Glad to hear to found balance in your life. There was a time when you thought there was too much Mirani. Now it sounds just right.

Hugs- Genifer

Good for you Mirani you go girl.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Mirani View Post
    Sine "getting it together" with Amanda, my life is so "right" it is almost unfair - but I am not complaining.
    I have a partner who encourages me, enjoys my femininity and has enabled me to find and really be "me".
    As a result, I spend 80% of the time en femme, including most days at work - where my staff have become friends and are totally accepting and encouraging - even to the point of going on Hen Nights and to a wedding as a guest.
    Sometimes I and in guy mode (for business reasons - there are still some people and places not ready to accept CDing and I would lose income) and the girls still call me Mira lol.

I am not meaning to boast - just stating that sometimes it does "come together" .. In the past I didn't even dream of this lifestyle.
    I have Amanda to thank - I would never have reached this place of happiness and contentment without her love and influence.

Mirani,

I watched your adventure unfold here with nothing but awe and admiration as you were kind enough to share with us from time to time. Such wonderful steps in your life, and with Amanda to walk with you. Congratulations from the bottom, top, and both sides of my heart.
    It sounds like you have it all together, and it is good that you realize how good you have it, not just with your cross dressing, but with your life in general. Sometimes people don't realize this until it's too late and things go wrong. So, enjoy your blessings, hug Amanda a lot (give her one or two for all of us here too), be good to the ladies in your office that have shown you such kindness, and every once in a while look up at the sky and give it wink and a nod, because someone up there is sure as heck looking down on you. :-)