Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which outfit or item of clothing makes you feel your most feminine.

Which outfit or item of clothing makes you feel your most feminine.

Hi Ladies,
    The nicest feminine outfit I think I have ever worn apart from my wedding dress was my Habit which I used to wear when I was riding side saddle at horse shows. I used to wear a top hat with a veil, and nice leather boots to go with it and I always made me feel really special.
    How about all of you. Have you got a particular outfit or item of clothing that really makes you feel good.
    Bev

Hmm

I had to ponder this one Bev. I had to think about all the different items over the years that make me feel the most feminine and I have to go with a full slip. Probably because that was the beginings of Lyn. The second has to be the hair. I love how they change the way I look.

Ivy
    I guess the stuff that I can wear 100% of the time and not feel like people are staring at me. I have a pair of pink quilted Converse I wear all the time, they're great conversation starters...

For me it is a full slip too. I love the way it feels against my skin as I move.

Renee.

Definitely stockings and very high stiletto heels.

Wow Bev, you really are into femininity! With the exception of a few Girly-girls, most women that I know claim that they "don't get it," when they hear me talking about CD's and a burning need to feel very feminine. Their usual disclaimer: "Hey, it's just clothes, can't figure out what you feel so excited about." I reckon they are either fibbing, or Gals who like to feel "special," are in the Minority.

Back to your original query; my favorite outfit(s) is something in a very nice cocktail dress. Something that clings to my body, but also can flounce a bit at the bottom. For me, it's the epitome of feeling special and sexy. The particular special outfit changes, as I change my "favorites" a lot! Maybe that's why really fashion conscious women are constantly on the lookout for a new outfit. Maybe we are all looking for that ultimate "high," of femininity. I know it sure makes the clothing merchandisers very happy.

Ta-ta, time for Joanie to go to The Mall. By the way, yes that riding habit is very classy and sexy looking, even better when you add a bit of netting and give the hat a veil, kind of just puts an explanation point on the whole outfit's statement.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 08-14-2008 at 04:59 PM.

Favourite Outfit

I love my long peasant skirt with my billowy beige top. The skirt swishes as I walk and the top is very feminine. My skirt is beaded and sequined and it sparkles when I walk but not too flashy. It's a fall / winter outfit. The outfit is quite normal compared to my leather skirts and tops which I also love.

Andrea
    Attached Images Attached Images

A good question Bev.
    For myself,I must say the item that makes me feel the most feminine would have to be a really well fitting bra. The ones that let my forms bounce just a little when I walk or move in certain positions. Don't get me wrong, I like many outfits that I now have. The bra for me is the one thing that I must have to feel feminine..

Hose, heels, and a light, breezy skirt and blouse combo. Some make-up would help too.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Hi Bev! It would definitely be all of the "foundations" as they were once called......bra, slip, panties and hose. Once I see and feel them against my skin, everything feels oh so right with the world!
    Lisa

[SIZE=2]My favourite would be a chinese cheongsam. The look and feel of silk satin clinging to my body and swirling around my legs would make me melt! Of course, I'd have to have the stockings, heels, wig and full complement of underwear, especially a corset, to go with it and give me the figure to really show it off.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Notice I use the future tense. I don't have one right now, and until my wife changes her mind on the whole subject of CDing, it will have to remain a dream.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

favorites!!

Anything silky, filmy, sheer, lacy, oh, you get the idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Carlisle View Post
    Anything silky, filmy, sheer, lacy, oh, you get the idea!
    I feel the same way.

Bras thongs and heels do it for me hun.
    Angie

PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE PANTYHOSE!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Something you'll never see!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    [SIZE=2] Of course, I'd have to have the stockings, heels, wig and full complement of underwear, especially a corset, to go with it and give me the figure to really show it off.
    [SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]
    The first fem item I was interested in. The corset! The FEEL and the LOOK! It says, "fem", like nothing else!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    The nicest feminine outfit I think I have ever worn apart from my wedding dress was my Habit which I used to wear when I was riding side saddle at horse shows. Bev

Wow, You had me (and google) with this one for a moment. I could not picture you dressed like the nuns in the first answer I found. It was close to what I thought on my own. I was thinking something religous and Jewish. Then I found this:

habit
    Noun
    1. a tendency to act in a particular way
    2. established custom or use: the English habit of taking tea in the afternoon
    3. an addiction to a drug
    4. mental disposition or attitude: deference was a deeply ingrained habit of mind
    5. the costume of a nun or monk
    6. a woman's riding costume [Latin habitus custom]

5 & 6 were both on the list but at the bottom. I had to search to find them. Now with a better understanding of the question Here is my answer.

Many things can make me feel girly but something that makes me feel the most femenine would have to constantly remind me it is there. It would have to be a toss up between high heel shoes, breast forms, and to a slightly lesser extent long nails. Each of those items changes the ways you do things. You are continuously reminded of their presence. You have to adapt and alter the way you might otherwise do something because of its presence. That is why they make me feel the most femenine.

Gen

Definitely a bra and breast forms for me. My favorite outer wear is a just above the knee denim skirt or a just below the knee pleated skirt.

Pamela

Smile Clothes

I have a couple of outfits but I guess I'd have to say the very short (just covers the buns) denim skirt my wife bought for me and very feminine pair of silver sandals we bought at FREDS on sale are right now my favs. I just feel very girly when I dress in them. What simply wonderful feeling. I think I will wear them all day Saturday. I have a girly day planned.

Jeannie

Dressed to the nines in evening wear for a night on the town.

nothing sexy - just good

a off white - long cotton night gown. square cut neckline. ruffles around the bottom. 3/4 sleeves.

this is the one thing that makes me feel the most ?????? a word for good?

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile For me it's a short Tennis skirt

A short, flowing fabric tennis skirt makes me feel my most feminine. Like the one in my Avatar. It's so soft, moves with the slightest breeze and its feels so sensual with shaved legs. The softer colors like pink, peach, white are my favorites. Kim

There is nothing like a lacy cami, denim mini skirt and 5cm slides. I can and do wear such an outfit all day.

For me a lacy white bra and panties. Then a loose fitting full white slip with lace at the hemline. If I start with this I begin to think "I can be pretty"

I'm surprised no one has mentioned wedding gowns...or is that not considered an "item of clothing" for this thread.

Over the years, starting with thrift shops, then graduating to ebay, I've probably bought upwards of 15 gowns. Some just didn't work, bur many made me feel exquisite. Then there'd be another one I just had to have... So, I'd buy it and dispose of another to make room.

Mitzi