View Poll Results: ALL DRESS UP BUT WERE DO YOU GO

Voters
200. You may not vote on this poll
  • I STAY AT HOME AND DO NOT GO OUT.

43 21.50%
  • I STAY AT HOME BUT WANT TO GO OUT SOME DAY.

63 31.50%
  • I TAKE A DRIVE IN THE CAR WHEN I AM DRESS.

65 32.50%
  • I GO SHOPING WHEN I AM DRESS.

60 30.00%
  • I GO TO THE MOVES WHEN I AM DRESS.

26 13.00%
  • I PAY BILLS WHEN I AM DRESS.

23 11.50%
  • I GO OUT TO CLUBS WHEN I AM DRESS.

47 23.50%
  • I GO OUT IN THE DAY TIME DRESS.

69 34.50%
  • I GO OUT AT NIGHT TIME DRESS.

76 38.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Dress Up....but Were Do We Go? And What Do We Do.

Banned Read only

All Dress Up....but Were Do We Go? And What Do We Do.

What is it that we do one's we are all dress up and were is it that go, I know that some of us dress up and hit the clubs, that seams to be a big thing among some of us cross dresser.

A lot of us get dress and stay at home , some like to take a drive in their car
    others pay bills and do some shopping. You also have some who go to the movies and out to dinner.

Their are some of us who get dress and do it all and their are some of us who get dress and do just one thing or self satisfaction.

What do you get dress for.

Shopping, church, concerts and theater, Renaissance faires, places where I will meet intelligent and liberal people. I stay away from drunks and darkness.

All Dressed up and lots of places to go

When I dress, I go out and take care of things that need to be done. I go shopping, I go to movies,on Saturday nights when I'm home I go out clubing. And then there are times when I go to plays and dinner.

Huggs, Renee

SHOP!!! What else?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Right now I just dress up and stay home. I have started to buy more and more clothes. I'm learning how to coordinate my clothes better. I intend to keep buying, so I gess I will be going out soon(baby steps).

Where's the category for most of the above?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar

Just about everything

I go out all the time. I shop, go eat, go to movies, banking. Just about everything I do I'm enfemme. I enjoy it. About the only time in drab is at work or visiting family that know but can't handle seeing me dressed
    Lisa Renee

For now, mostly shopping. Be despite my 'hobby', I'm not much of a shopping person so I'm looking for something else to do.

My ULTIMATE goal would be to sign up for and attend some sort of multi-day class or seminar and attend every session en-femme, wearing a different outfit each night . Ideally, I'd love to find some kind of week-long class in some other city that I could attend for a solid week, dressing 24/7 for class, the hotel and evening out on the town.

I'd like to meet people who ONLY know my as Cristi, participate in the class and even, in a perfect world, socialize a bit after classes.

If I can ever find the right combination of school/class that I think would be accepting AND a subject I'd be interested in learning, I'm going to go for it.
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-15-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I love to go out in Atlanta. Paris,Lebuzz and stage door are a few of my favorite destinations. The Southern Comfort conference is also a great Place to go out to for a whole week!!

I have gone out 4 times, all at night. two were to a support group. and the other was to clubs. Now I stay at home. I don't have any needs to be seen by other, and I am not very good at been socially out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Where's the category for most of the above?
    It's multiple choice..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I shop, mail the bills have lunch, I have even done drive through banking! I have been to the movies twice.

I've shopped ..gone clubbing ..performed in a drag show ..or just walked about the streets and had coffee in the park..pretty much everything but a makeover..which I really have no desire for..coz I think I do fine on my own

At least once a month I go out to clubs with friends. It's great fun staying out late for a change and dancing until we're exhausted!

My most fun I would have to say though is just going out with my wife and daughter and shopping and then having a bite to eat. Just 3 girls out for the day.
    Sally

Banned Read only
    I like to get dressed up in a short dress and heels, wig and makup, and go out and walk around. I have several safe places to park, and I can go for long walks, either in residential or commercial streets. I love to see my reflection in the store windows. I love to hear my heels on the sidewalk. I love to feel the breeze up under my dress. I can pass visually, night or day. But my voice would give me away in a second. So I avoid contact with people.
    This fall, I plan to go to a local CD club, where it won't matter if I pass or not. That should be an interesting evening!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I go to the Renaissance faires

Zara

I have only been out three times and that was last year . I would love to go out more but there just doesn't seem to be enough time . Maybe some day .

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Hey were the option for living your life
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I go out in the day time, usually in the cooler months to botanical gardens and parks where there are fewer people. I enjoy walking enfemme in the solitude among the trees. I'm only an occasional "outer", about once a month during the fall and winter.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

[SIZE=4]I go out everyday to work, shop, eat, go to the movies, whatever normally happens in life. My limits are unlimited...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]What I don't do dressed: mow the lawn, change oil in my cars, do mechanical car work, fix the roof.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I go out day, night, walk, drive, eat, drink, shop, be merry (or is that 'Mary'....) Anywho, just about whatever other humans do!!
    So-o-o, I voted a lot of categories!!
    Lisa E

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    I stay away from drunks and darkness.
    I agree. While I have been to a few clubs I tend to avoid bars in general and redneck or similar places. Why go looking for trouble unless that is what you want. I stick to generally public places with a mix people. But I also dress around home and watch a movie with my wife, chat online, or do things around the house I would do in male mode.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I love going to festivals and touring attraction sights. My favorite has to be the 2 week festival called Folklorama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklorama
    I do shopping and clubbing, however I don't get all that hyped about it.

Silver Member
    I will go out just about anywhere day or night except I do not go to clubs or bars. I will not frequent places that serve alcohol. I guess I just do not care to socialize in these environments. I have nothing against drinking as I do plenty of it at home myself but I will not drive when doing so. I especially enjoy riding my bike en femme. I am the outdoor type and this a great way to be seen by others while getting exercise and occasionally interacting with other people.

I can do pretty much anything in femme its a matter of deciding what I want to do. I've been to the beach, gone to a concert., flown in femme.
    I like going out and doing normal things, such as, grocery shopping, dining out, going to the movies, and shopping, of course. I also like to go to clubs/bars and dancing with my girlfriends.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.