Thread: I Went Out!

Smile I Went Out!

For a drive dressed!

okay, so I'm at home it's 3am and I had nothing to do, I'd been dressed most of the evening in this long black peasant skirt, a white ribbed 3/4 length sleaved top, kitten heel sandals and this nice dark wig.

The first thing I discovered was that my sandal made an amazing amout of noise going down the stairs! So I took them off until I was outside nd hopped into my car.

Driving in kitten heels was surprisingly easier than I expected . So I drove around for about half an hour before coming to stop in this quiet neighborhood, getting out to walk around! Even low heels was more difficult on pavement than I expected but I managed.

Getting home was fine, until my last discovery, long skirts and stairs make for a great way to trip! I nearly pulled my skirt off! LOL!

All in all, it was ana amazing and liberating experience, I can't waito t do it again!

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Good for you Renee! Got your next trip planned already?
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Quote Originally Posted by debbeelee1 View Post
    Good for you Renee! Got your next trip planned already?
    Not yet, that one was so spur of the moment I surprised myself!

Glad you enjoyed yourself, just remember to be careful going out in the early hours by yourself though.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Another horse out of the gate. I'm glad. The more we get out, the better.

Congrats.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I'm so proud of you girl. I know how you feel. I just drove from Florida to Atlanta en femme! I was sooooo nervous... but at each rest stop and gas station I just marched my ass right into the ladies room and no one even looked twice! It was so liberating! I'm glad you got out. It seems the more we get out, the less we realize, or care, how everyone else feels about it. :-)

Karin
    As soon as I put on heels, I AM a girl!

Yet another cd sprouts her wings. Way ta go.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Good for you! I'm right there with you and loved reading your account of it. Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

When I work nights I stop before getting no the highway and chang for the ride home. And I love it.
    Angie

Congrats! There are few things like walking in kitten heels. It sounds like you had a great time.

Congrats! Warning - it's addictive!

Good for you, Renee! It only gets easier (and a lot more fun !
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

In seamed stockings

There is nothing i like better than taking over an hour to dress and put my make up on and go out fully en femme to my local lingerie shop or nail salon. Will spend normally one hour in either shop feeling so good in my vintage seamed nylons,suspender and high heels with tights under the stockings. Have great relationship with both shop owners and enjoy my time in their company. Dress in business or smart casual style. Such a buzz being accepted even if only by certain people.

carolinecd

xx

I can understand your feelings Renee. I just went out my second time, this time to a grocery store. The feeling of liberation is incredible-hugs --wendy

Silver Member
    Renee, good for you! I have done this same thing many times and know the sensation one gets from doing this. I want to caution you about going out alone at 3:00 a.m. I was confronted by two drunk redneck types in a pickup truck one night and it scared the hell out of me. They read me as a cd and called me every derogative name in the book. I was never so relieved to arrive safely home that night. I do not walk around late at night alone anymore as this is just too dangerous.