Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking all the time or not

Tucking all the time or not

Does everyone tuck when wearing panties all the time or does anyone just wear them without tucking, and which is perfered?

http://www.veronicanicole.com

tucking

I only wear panties and I almost always tuck. I am more comfortable like that and it keeps me feeling feminine.
    Where in West Texas?

Hugs

Nicole

Love Tucking

I always wear panties, and I my most comfortable when I am tucked. Some panties will hold a tuck for me, and some will not. I like no-nonsence panties in a size smaller than I normally wear, they really hold things in place.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Always

Except when sleeping. I have to go too many times during the nite, to keep everything tucked!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole1 View Post
    I only wear panties and I almost always tuck. I am more comfortable like that and it keeps me feeling feminine.
    Where in West Texas?

Hugs

Nicole
    Midland area

Banned Read only
    I always tuck. You always have to when you wear panties and womans jeans everyday.

Hi Veronica,
    You can get some very nice lycra panties nowadays that will take care of tucking very nicely. I always try and get them for my SO because nothing looks worse than a nice tight skirt with the tell tale signs of maleness.
    Take care
    Bev

Junior Member paula jessica rains's Avatar

i too always tuck

i too always tuck i find it easyer to wear paties and dresses alot better and i love to shop.....................jessica rains

Smile

Normally the only time I am not tucked is when I am in bed .

I tuck all the time

I tuck much of the time. Sometimes you just get ta let things breath a little.
    If I walk a little funny, I can often stay tucked even without any underwear.

I always tuck when i wear panties, it wouldn,t feel right otherwise!!

sounds like I'm with the majority of the board I'm always tucked, been do it for so long no it doesn't feel right if I'm not.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole1 View Post
    Where in West Texas?

Hugs

Nicole
    If I'm wearing panties or pantyhose I'm tucked. The only time I wear mens underwear is if I'm somewhere I have to wear a coat and tie. I'd rather wear none than tidy whities.

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties 24/7 wether i am drab or out as Denise, there fore I am tucked all the time

Denise

I wear panties and nothing but. However, I only tuck when dressed as Alice, when it matters.

I tuck when I wear panties also. It feels natural to do so for me.

Only tuck when dressed.

I wear panties almost exclusively with some very rare exceptions. No I don't always tuck. Most of the time I wear panties under drabs, then I don't tuck but when I am wearing anything feminine, skirt, dress, jeans, slacks, shorts, I will always tuck.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    I wear panties almost exclusively with some very rare exceptions. No I don't always tuck. Most of the time I wear panties under drabs, then I don't tuck.
    Not to be too graphic or anything ... but if you don't tuck, don't you sort of slop over the sides of the crotch? There's not a whole lot of fabric there?

This is a serious question, but maybe it belongs over on the fashion forum?

***Jenna Lynne***

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Lynne View Post
    Not to be too graphic or anything ... but if you don't tuck, don't you sort of slop over the sides of the crotch? There's not a whole lot of fabric there?
    Many men aren't as familiar with their bodies as women are. There is MUCH variation between us in that area just as there is a huge variation in what the female genatalia look like. Some panties are too small for me but most are not. I wear them 24/7 but only tuck when I am in girl mode. One of the reasons for this difference is in girl mode I don't get excited but in boy mode I do. Wouldn't do to be tucked at that point!
    Sally

Girdle to tuck

I wear panties 24/7. My wife, of course, knows I do love to tuck, but find that my testicles will fall out unless I am girdled. I only tuck after pushing them up inside. I do tuck whenever dressing, when I am required to girdle myself when my wife (silly, but she considers this a "punishment") tells me to do so, or when I want to feel particularly femme, but have to wear my male clothes out, like when grocery shopping, etc. I am a big fan of girdles as I like to be held tightly in place and I love the flat front they provide for me.
    nancy

I only tuck when I'm dressed,still getting used to it lol
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Banned Read only
    I just can't get this tuck thing figured out!!! Do skinny gals have more trouble? I can't find any place to put the jewels! I did learn that if a little tape is good, more is not necessarily better, especially if not fully shaved!

Well I'm wearing panties right now so let me look....Yup, I must be tucked ,can't see anything from here! I just can't wait at the end of the day to go home and put the little guy away for the rest of the evening.

Always Susan...