Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucking all the time or not

I wear panties all day everyday, and a fresh pair for sleeping. The only time I'm NOT "tucked" is in the shower when I'm washing "it" or when I need to answer the "call of nature"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Like Renee, I just can't get it figured out.

I understand the concept, but just doesn't work for me. Don't kmow if it is because I'm heavier or what, I'm not the most endowed but I just can't do the Tuck. Not that I don't try from time to time. Wish that some one would produce an instructional video. Some of those descriptions for tucking just don't give a good enough description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Quote Originally Posted by Meag View Post
    I always wear panties, and I my most comfortable when I am tucked. Some panties will hold a tuck for me, and some will not. I like no-nonsence panties in a size smaller than I normally wear, they really hold things in place.
    Meag - wearing panties a size smaller must cause prominent pantie lines. What do you do about these?
    ColleenW

Former Member
    I'm with Kimberly51. I just can't seem to get the tucking thing figured out. I have tried several times and it just dosen't seem to work for me.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I'm with Kimberly51. I just can't seem to get the tucking thing figured out. I have tried several times and it just dosen't seem to work for me.

What works for some dosnt work for others. I wear a thong about once a week but the rest of the time its normal male undies. I find that the tuck dosnt stay long and things slip - maby because I am using a thong and not normal panties?? I also find it uncomfortable after a while. A gaff certainly dose help and gets a nice tuck with smooth front but it needs retucking after a while. The only method that keeps it all in place is taping. I can go like this for a day but it then starts getting a bit uncomfortable again. I would love to stay taped for a few days (the weekend) so if anyone has some hints on making it more comforatable then please reply.

Sam

I can tuck OK but I need tape to keep everything in place long term, and I don't really like the feel of tape down there. And since my style is loose skirts and dresses, I don't worry about the jewels rolling around in the panties (and to be honest they're not big enough to be noticeable).
    So no, I don't tuck often or for long periods.
    I would suggest that when you are tucked you are always aware of the feeling of confined genitals and it's a distraction from feeling relaxed and feminine. If I can't feel 'em I can forget 'em.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I have read the descriptions of tucking procedure and must admit I can't get the hang of it aside from the fact that I find it scary. A tight-fitting, one-size-too-small thong does quite well for me and so I haven't seriously thought of doing tucking.

Smile Tucking

My method is just to wear a thong that is 1 to 2 sizes too small. I don't use any tape, just use the thong to pull stuff into place. It does take a snug fitting pair of shorts to hold everything in place. But I'm sure this only works with people of just the right sizes and shapes. I have lots of fem clothing and there are only a few items that really work well.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I love tucking...It feels so good

Not often

Wear panties most of the time but rarely ever tuck. I suppose I am now being a little more involved in my whole persona as Lauren. So I am experimenting more with tucking. It does feel far more fem to do so, and I like how it looks.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar

Tucking

I tuck all the time it just doesn't feel femmine without it

i only tuck when im going out as Leesa. just having panties on doesnt require a tuck...

i find even with tight pantyhose, they friends dont like to stay indoors but come out to visit. THEN, when i walk or sit or try to cross my legs, it is VERY uncomfortable to the point of painful...

ill tape it all down if im going out where i need a really smooth front presentation, or if like the 4th of July this year. i wore a thong with no hose and the tape kept everything in a very flat front...

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Always.

Yes... Always.

It's just part of the routine.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I actually only tuck when I'm wearing tight pants :3 If I can afford to get away without tucking, I most certainly do. Comfort comes before medectophobia~

I don't always tuck, depends on the outfit & time available.