Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you read this forum in secret ?

Do you read this forum in secret ?

I wondered how manu of you girls read and write to this forum in secret ? I.e does you wife,partner etc know ?

I'm single so can access the forum in private but at work or my parents it would be differnt as nobody at work knows and I want to keep it that way !

Thoughts please .........

Andrea:

I'm looking at your post on my laptop, my wife is sitting next to me surfing the web on her laptop

kaye_martin

Platinum Member
    ok wen i frist started i would do that hidding now i just log on and do it even when my wife is home ....she dosen't know abought the forum ...and i do keep it under wraps as not to stick her nose in it.....

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Unfortunately

I wish that I could be open about this and be sitting with my wife while we are surfing on our own laptops, however, alas that is not the case. It is all hidden and all secret. I envy those who can be open about this with their spouse. I would love nothing better than that.

Now before you tell me what I should do to change that please read my earlier posts and you will understand that I have tried and have been unsuccessful.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

When I first joined the forum it was secret,after one month I came out to my wife.I got the courage to do that from my fellow sisters here.My wife is very understanding and supportive;I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

My wife knows and reads this with me at times. She is a member of our board on the GG side. But I am on it so much and so long that she hardly ever gets the chance to even log on. I really should let her more.

April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

It's no secret to my wife. She's a member here, too! To anyone reading this, if there is ANY chance for you to share this with your wife or SO, you really should. It just might lead you in a direction you never thought possible.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Yes, I do. I'm only 20, and it's hard having to support myself and find a job, so I live with my mom. Both my siblings have moved away, so it's fairly easy, but I just have to be careful to remember to erase history.

I'm still looking for a job, but I'm hoping to move out soon.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    I wondered how manu of you girls read and write to this forum in secret ? I.e does you wife,partner etc know ?

I'm single so can access the forum in private but at work or my parents it would be differnt as nobody at work knows and I want to keep it that way !

Yes, I know. We use to share Teddie's sign on until I got my own.
    Donna-GG

One of the great joys of living alone is you can do anything you like , whenever you like.

(And NO-ONE tells you that pink doesn't go with red so you can just ENJOY IT!)

I think the greatest problem , if I lived with someone, wouldn't be telling them about my little interest but giving up the remote control for the television.

It makes me feel insecure just thinking about it.

So, no, I don't look at this forum in secret. Lucky me!

"Stephanie"
    Yes, sadly, when I'm here, I'm alone.
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

I share it with my wife. In fact, she has her own account now. I do have to keep it from the kids, however.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    My GF knows about the site, although I'm pretty sure she doesn't read it.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Banned Read only
    I have to, could not tell my parents, I am 24 and the only son they have, I think it would really make life difficult for me if I told them. And I do not feel comfortable about telling them either...

I use the hide taskbar thingy on windows...

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    Yes, sadly, when I'm here, I'm alone.
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess
    Being a newly single girl....I enjoy being able to come to this forum whenever I want!
    That being said....SilkenPrincess whenever your on this web-site....your NEVER alone!! There's an awful lot of love on this site!
    Wonderful place to relax and let your hair down!

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

My wife knows and has read many of my posts. Couldn't say whether she's read others. I've asked her to join in, but apparently she hasn't felt any need to do so.
    DonnaT

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Only been here an hour or so but I know that I will never go around telling people that don't know anything about it or even what it means to the people that do it.
    Why?
    Same reason I don't tell the nerdy anime kids about the car forums I use and the same reason I don't tell the gearheads about the nerdy anime forums I use.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

esmee
    I read this forum with the support of my wife and she occasionally will read it with me. I am very fortunate to have that support. I come to this site to learn more about myself and find friends who can relate to what I am feeling. I also get tips on fashion, makeup and the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea

My wife knows of my dressing but i do read this site in secret.....

x

Jayne
    England does have Roses

My wife knows about the forum & that I dress. I have shown her a few of the posts but she does't seem to be too interested. She also knows that I have been in the CD's chatroom & she goes along with that. I feel that I am extreamly lucky to be in this position!

No,no need since I live alone by myself however I get slightly annoyed at having to change user profiles so friends can't see the CD links when they browse my computer. Grrr
    Merry

HRT since 2009

My wife knows but chooses not to participate online.

She allows me to dress in front of her, lets me borrow most of her clothes (she sometimes borrows mine) and we usually shop together for femme things (but I take them to the cashier and pay for them myself).

I do my CD net surfing on a separate computer, next to the main one, and my wife sometimes sits next to me while I am surfing.

Jadeanne

Not a secret

No secret here wife knows and doesn't care, she loves all of me and allows me to be stephanie or scott. which ever role i play she is supportive and accepting.

My wife knows but is ok with it

Tristen Cox
    I have always logged on from home, but up until November I had to keep it a secret from mom so I tried to only come here at night and locked the door most of the time cause I prefer to dress as much as possible. Now I can dress and surf and she knows, tis kewl