Thread: Taking Lingerie on Holiday

Taking Lingerie on Holiday

Hi,

Going away on holiday with my parents. Would be great to take a few 'private' items with me during my time alone in my room. I am thinking of taking a lovely Babydoll and Panties set to sleep in and maybe a soft Basque and Stocking set to play around in. Problem is taking the items, as I obviously will be travelling with my folks and my luggage will be stored with their luggage during the trip there and back. What if the items accidentally are revealed? or discovered? How can I keep them safe and secure? Or is this just too risky? I won't be flying anywhere, all travelling will be in our family vehicle.

I've always wanted to sleep in feminine items, but it is too risky at home.

Thank you.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If it is too risky at home, I would think there would be even greater risk going on a holiday. Don't know how old you are, but if you still live with your parents they must have some control over you. I would not advise trying to CD while on your holiday. It could be a disaster!

Sissy/Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think this is pretty risky. It would probably be okay if you had your own luggage. If you have to use your parents, I would probably just leave the items at home.

I was looking at your profile, it says you are 29. Do you still live with mom and dad? I think you are old enough to wear what you like.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

i alwaysused to hide my things in my jeans folded in with my stuff. and my panties in the pockets of my jeans also. just put them at the bottom of your bag. im sure they wont did though your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Y View Post
    I was looking at your profile, it says you are 29. Do you still live with mom and dad? I think you are old enough to wear what you like.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Holiday

If your profile is accurate(age 29) then why would you even consider discussing the possibility of taking this risk???? As a grown-up(maybe) you should be able to assess ALL the "dos and dont's" traveling with family. But since you asked, I would leave everything at home until you decide to tell them about your alter ego.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    Going on a holiday with your parents is always a risk! Some parents will always think they have the right to take charge of everything - even if you are 29! Are your parents paying for this holiday? Will you be staying in the same room? Do you have your own luggage with locks? Unless you have your own hotel room and luggage, and can lock both, keep the feminine things at home to avoid snooping, spying eyes, and an uncomfortable situation!

risk

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Will you be staying in the same room? Do you have your own luggage with locks?
    I agree that yes should be the answer.

There will be a similar amount of risk doing it at the hotel as at home. If you decide to take the risk, bring a robe in case they come knocking at your door.

Thanks all! Yes I am indeed nearly 30 and still live with my parents! There are reasons why I cannot yet leave home. I will be taking my own luggage and I will have my own room. Was looking forward to taking some items, but it sounds risky. Still undecided as to what to do though?

Was thinking of some smaller bag within my main bag that has a padlock or something?

At your age I would take a few items, especially if you have your own room. I have a few items that I take on the road and they look normal if I pack my bags right. A black nightie of nice material, but not satin, should not draw any attention and should fold up nicely. I think you can be discrete.
    Kristen

I do not understand how you happen to be in this situation, but if being found out is a worry to you, play safe. Leave it all behind.
    Some other time you may like to talk out your general situation with us.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]